The Ingham Family #245 HelloFresh are off the hook, they know that Sarah cannot cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive got a feeling that the girls are having haircuts in order for Jace to get one . So it looks like they are doing it off their own backs.
I think Esmes only getting one becuase Isla did and she wants the same attention

• Sad
Reactions: 43
I think Esmes only getting one becuase Isla did and she wants the same attention

I think so too and it shows how they must've wanted a proper haircut all along, they've just not been allowed it unless it's for content.

Screenshot 2022-07-24 23.17.55.png

Sarah needs to go now and get the bob cut Chris said she looked 'hot' with

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I find it hard to belive staff would be able to sit with a child while a parent went off on a ride.
I'm sure it's against the rules and they wouldn't usually do it but Sarah doesn't care about rules and I'm sure she can be persuasive when she wants to be. I could see her telling a park employee that she was just leaving Mila there while she went on the ride, persuading them to keep an eye out.

Reactions: 14
I'm sure it's against the rules and they wouldn't usually do it but Sarah doesn't care about rules and I'm sure she can be persuasive when she wants to. I could see her telling a park employee that she was just leaving Mila there while she went on the ride, persuading them to keep an eye out.
Alot of the staff at sundown are teens. I dont think she was thier alone.

Reactions: 8
Alot of the staff at sundown are teens. I dont think she was thier alone.
I don't either but teens are exactly the kind of people who could potentially have their arms twisted more easily with something like this. Who knows...

Reactions: 11
Mila's fine, she's taken over the role of Safety Officer from Jace and can look after herself while Lazy and Jace go on rides and can support herself without adult help on rides. She also doesn't need stair gates or any other safety equipment.
She does need to supervise Jace better though as since he's given up his Safety Officer role he's taken to putting scissors in his mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Mila's fine, she's taken over the role of Safety Officer from Jace and can look after herself while Lazy and Jace go on rides and can support herself without adult help on rides. She also doesn't need stair gates or any other safety equipment.
She does need to supervise Jace better though as since he's given up his Safety Officer role he's taken to putting scissors in his mouth.
LMFAO BRILLIANT

About the car seat they only have 2 might be wrong but 1 was gifted, remember they went ages without a car seat when Mila first had her hip operation

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yeah but that's because there are no signs telling them it's unsafe for him to put the scissors in his mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
LMFAO BRILLIANT

About the car seat they only have 2 might be wrong but 1 was gifted, remember they went ages without a car seat when Mila first had her hip operation
That’s right, so Chris had popped to Halfords for another 5 for Buzz, Woody & the litter of ‘crocheted’ bunnies…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At one point she said her friend was taking a photo by the cow to replicate one she took with her other child, yet the cow was clearly seen behind sarah and nobody was having pics taken by it lol - she was deffo alone with 2 kids and her imaginary friends - plus how many times did she say the word friend in this vlog lolol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is that Mila in a buggy in Lazy's stories?
Does that mean they've gone away and she's actually been sensible and taken a lightweight buggy rather than the humongous Bugaboo that takes up valuable space when 'travelling'. Makes more sense as Mila is getting older and Jace didn't really go in a pushchair much once he was walking so maybe Mila will be the same, unless Lazy tries to baby her for ages.
New buggy=another shopping trip for Lazy!

Reactions: 19
How many times have we seen Mila literally teetering on the edge of a bench seat with no one making sure she is safe so it doesn’t surprise me I d see big that she was sat next to Jace 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
When she had a “friend “ visit the house to play with Jace she secretly filmed and put it all over social media, when jace gate crashed someone’s bbq she put photos all over social media. I’m pretty sure if someone was there she would have took a photo of their feet or recorded them talking, cause she’s too desperate to prove us wrong, but she’s actually proving us right hahaha
Unless it's that same friend who wasn't impressed with the secret filming....but then th
The Ingham Family #246 Jonathan Ross makes friends with the family with no friends
Imagine if Jonathan Ross's PR people monitor online mentions of him and got a Google alert to Sarah Ingham saying she got some training scissors from him 🤣🤣🤣. That would be the rest of their working day gone when they fell down a tattle rabbit hole going "you won't believe this tit show I've just discovered guys...." 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Today’s press reports Lincolnshire is officially a drought / hosepipe ban locality.

This won’t affect the Ingham’s. They can cut back on their water consumption as they use next to none, at best.

Today’s press reports Lincolnshire is officially a drought / hosepipe ban locality.

This won’t affect the Ingham’s. They can cut back on their water consumption as they use next to none, at best.
They can’t - sorry 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.