The Ingham Family #241 Suck It Up, Sausage Fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where was it that Creepy went with Deliveroo and the pro bladdering crew? (The most awkward "ladz on tour" excursion ever!) Was that Spain?

Also, does Creepy often use the word "boss" to describe something good? (As many Scousers do). Heard it on a recent vlog and was meaning to ask if it's a new thing for him.

Reactions: 15
Where was it that Creepy went with Deliveroo and the pro bladdering crew? (The most awkward "ladz on tour" excursion ever!) Was that Spain?

Also, does Creepy often use the word "boss" to describe something good? (As many Scousers do). Heard it on a recent vlog and was meaning to ask if it's a new thing for him.
Speaking of which does anyone have that priceless clip of Creepy in the back of the car bopping away to some dance music trying and failing to be one of the ladz??

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Would only be for about three days.
That's true. No hardship for most people....but when you're worried about being recognised it makes things a bit tricky.

I bet their cases were bulging when they moved out of that smaller place. You just know that they would've swiped all the freebies even though they weren't staying. I bet the room was messed up too, hence the cut as Jace piled onto the bed and into the little display of towels and complimentary bits.

Reactions: 12
CHECKING INTO A BRAND NEW HOTEL!

Drone shots. Driving footage in a golf cart with random footage of a woman standing at the side of her cabin. More drone shots. Lazy asks Mila if she's excited to see where they're going next. The transfer bus is ready.

Creepstopher says they have a private party bus to get to the new resort. Isabelle says she's hot. Driving footage.

The Inghams are now at the new resort. Their room isn't ready yet so they've come to an indoor shaded area to have ice cream. Esme and Isla were too excited... The girls return before Lazy can finish her sentence and tell us they saw a ginormous elephant. Their eyesight is perfect if they can see their mother from afar then. The girls went off exploring.

The Inghams are in their room. Lazy is screeching. The room is beautiful and they have an incredible view of the sea. They're not far from Benidorm and Creepstopher is sending the drone up. Benidorm is where they supposedly had the miscarriage, yet Lazy seems to be thrilled to be back somewhere that holds terrible memories. I didn't believe the miscarriage was real in the first place and certainly don't now. The room is two beds short with only five beds. Reception are trying to sort something out. Lazy shows us the room nonetheless. Creepstopher was sleeping on the sofa bed in the old cabin whilst Lazy and Mila shared the double bed. Jace screeches Mama 5,000 times until he has her attention so he can show her that he's put the safe key on the door handle. There is a welcome pack on the bed with towels covered in leaves, bottle of wine and champagne and a food pack of chocolates. Isabelle is looking at memories on her phone. There are more treats on the bunk bed in the other room.

Drone footage. The girls walk through the resort. Creepstopher zooms in on Benidorm. After a rocky start, everything is sorted and they've moved to a new room. The pool is opposite the reception area. There are two pool area, the other as the view of Benidorm. The latter is the busy pool with music. They're at the Magic Natura hotel, part of the same chain as the Robin Hood one. There are three hotels in the area with different themes, this one has a Polynesian theme with natural wild and an adjourning water park that is accessed via a shuttle bus. Creepstopher is excited to enjoy the ultra all inclusive.

Creepstopher shows us the various water slides and goes into the car park to show us the view of Benidorm again. Then he's in a jacuzzi with Lazy and the kids. Footage of the kids and Lazy and Creepstopher getting cosy. They have the whole pool to themselves apart from some "intruders" who soon leave. Lazy is thrilled about this, exclaiming "Oh yaaaaaay!!!" Footage of Jace asleep in the sun with no protection other than a sun hat. Creepstopher says he's been partying too hard in the sun. There is nothing cuter that that little boy, he doesn't whinge or cry when tired like other kids, he just says "I'm gonna go to sleep". It melts his heart.

Footage of the sky. Drone shot of mountains. The girl walk back towards the cabin. Creepstopher sings "and home sweet home" whilst wriggling his poncey fingers. He's clearly lost the ability to speak properly as he calls it a "lickle cabin". It has a view of Benidorm. There are fruit trees. He tells us not to tell him it's not an amazing view. Isabelle struggles to push the pram through the weeds. There are tables and chairs outside the cabin. Spain is one of Creepstopher and Esme's favourite countries abroad. She says it's because it's not scorching hot during the day but still nice. At night it then cools down. Don't talk to Creepstopher about the mountains, which are insanely beautiful. It's his only memory from the van trip last year. The sun set behind the mountain and they look like cardboard silhouettes. They've changed and had half an hour at the cabin.

Lazy tells Mila to say hi to the camera. She reminisces about how everyone would say hi to the camera when camcorders were first a thing. Lazy asks her where Esme is. She said birdie earlier. Creepstopher reminds us that Mila is a child genius and talks all the time off camera.

Isabelle has finished her dinner at the buffet. She'd been craving spaghetti bolognese, although it will never beat Lazy's. The seats are big. She tells Jace he looks tiny and he screeches "go away" at her. Isabelle laughs it off. Jace wants to chill out and Lazy tells him he can when he's apologised to Isabelle, which he does. Creepstopher spins Mila around in her pram in the middle of the restaurant. There is much wooing and screeching. Isabelle begs the ifam to give the vlog a thumbs up and to come back tomorrow.

End of vlog

1432343[/ATTACH]]
Screenshot 2022-07-20 185643.png
1658340001110.png
1658340089402.png
1658340502244.png
1658340839989.png

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
If we include Sarah's name in vlog titles (instead of Lazy or any other nicknames), would that help with search results? I'm sure that we could help boost her profile as wife of Chris Ingham, for any brands which are too Lazy to scratch below the surface and see what wronguns they both are.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Can really see the difference when Sarah films herself and then when Chris films her. It was noticeable yesterday and today😄

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Lazy's just narked that everyone has seen the real her in the clip at the bottom of the slide in the vlog, rather than the heavily edited pictures she posts on Instagram.
It's been said multiple times, no-one cares how big she is but be honest about it, no more saying size 14-16 and editing your pictures to make you half the size you are.
Anyone got a screenshot of her at the bottom of the slide, I’ll have to watch it otherwise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seeing as Isabelle is nearly 17, she must have all her adult teeth by now ( and probably Esme too). Isabelle is clearly self concious about her teeth as constantly covers them up… why don’t they get her seen?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Seeing as Isabelle is nearly 17, she must have all her adult teeth by now ( and probably Esme too). Isabelle is clearly self concious about her teeth as constantly covers them up… why don’t they get her seen?
Im sure last time she went they said she was told she didnt need them, and she was upset about it

Reactions: 8
#242 he's creepy and he's greasy, he's altogether sleezy. The mingham family 🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lazy needs more beds to push together for her toad ass possibly 3 singles and a double

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The bleeping state of them 😳
he is turning into the personification of a greasy, old man and she’s a frumpy dumpy housewife
They are like those postcards you used to be able to buy years ago and I found one that reminded me of Sarah
Hell fire!I saw "the black phone" today ,and Sarah`s even scarier than Ethan hawke`s villain!:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But this isnt true, is it?

It was in a comment in a FB group, Lazy alluded to Izzy being bisexual or ‘’liking boys and girls’’. The word lesbian was never mentioned and it wasn’t in a vlog to my knowledge.

It’s horrible to out her either way but spreading misinformation will only make things worse, especially when it’s already about a sensitive topic. The word lesbian is also very loaded historically so id be careful about using it for people who don’t explicitly identify as such… especially teenagers outed by their mothers on the internet.
Nope it was mentioned In a video saying how they’d known for a long time and that it was no surprise a lot was written about it here at the time lazy totally outed her on the main channel,
I may have got crossed wires tho I assumed Izzy was Gay but if she is bisexual the point is valid either way as she was still pushed out of the closet by her pea brained mother.

Oh my god, the smug look on her moon face with Creepy kissing her cheek 🤢🤮🤢 how can she forget her husband wants to sleep with teenagers!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Nothing on earth would ruin a holiday for me more ( especially an all inclusive style one) than having to pack up half way through and move hotels.

Reactions: 32
the sofabed is probably a double sofabed, and they register 6 persons and a baby that will sleep with the parents in their bed. So 2 twin beds a 2 person sofabed and a bunker bed is what they have signed up for.
Right I get you now
I’d be scared in case those doubles separated and Mila slipped through
Not that they would of course 👀

Nope it was mentioned In a video saying how they’d known for a long time and that it was no surprise a lot was written about it here at the time lazy totally outed her on the main channel,
I may have got crossed wires tho I assumed Izzy was Gay but if she is bisexual the point is valid either way as she was still pushed out of the closet by her pea brained mother.
From memory (which is admittedly ropey and old) I think Esme was teasing Izzy as Izzy had talked about liking a girl? Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but does that sound familiar to anyone else?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.