The Ingham Family #241 Suck It Up, Sausage Fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to defend them but
Lazy and gormless in the double which counts as 2 beds as it’s two singles pushed together
Isabelle and Esme in the bunk beds
That leaves a sofa bed for Isla, Jace and Mila 🤷‍♀️
And it looked pretty cramped

but I’m off now to have a word with myself for agreeing with them 🙈
Mila normally shares with Sarah & Chris , Jace & Isla share and Esme & Isabelle share usually in the DPD van, but of course not good enough for her lady and lordship, I mean its free but nah still not good enough lol

Reactions: 17
Lazy was starting to explain the sleeping arrangements in the old cabin but Jace interrupted and she didn't finish. She said she and Mila shared and Creepy had the sofa bed. Maybe in the new accommodation they wanted to do the same but then whichever two children weren't sleeping in the bunk beds needed beds.

Reactions: 11
How on earth do they afford all these holidays

families of 4 struggle let alone a family of 7

and there’s no way any home schooling is being done
When you watch the vlogs where they’ve had gifted stays and compare to where they’ve paid for themselves it’s clear to see - they will lap up the meals & drinks for everyone but as soon as they need to pay for themselves suddenly they have 2 or more sharing meals and drinks, cooking pasta slop because that’s very cheap and so on. Driving around in a death trap tin can that barely fits 4 let alone 7 or in the chavavan - the changes are very clear to see. They even scrimp on the sites they choose!

They definitely cannot afford the same lifestyle themselves these gifted stays offer anymore but will keep up the pretence. Also having to be looking over their shoulder for fear someone will spot them and then they will have to move on quickly - can’t be any fun. A normal family may not be able to afford alot either but I bet they have a much better time away even if on a budget :)

Reactions: 30
Half a dozen times creepy said how beautiful and pretty benidorm looked 😆.

Spain is a beautiful country that's blessed with loads of UNESCO sites - not that they've ventured to see them on their educational travels of exploring the world.

A town that was thrown up quickly and cheeply with little thought is one of the ugliest parts of Spain.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe he aims for a free stay in one of the Benidorm hotels?
It is a popular place among British tourists right?

I still wonder ... or better not lol.... how he gets from a waterpark to that buttugly stud in his nose ..... I mean how??? Whyyy ???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How on earth do they afford all these holidays

families of 4 struggle let alone a family of 7

and there’s no way any home schooling is being done
If they aren’t free (ie they are stuffing their faces with all the feeebies) then they do it as cheaply as they can with that capital one card. They most likely charge it as expenses.

Reactions: 11
I don’t want to defend them but
Lazy and gormless in the double which counts as 2 beds as it’s two singles pushed together
Isabelle and Esme in the bunk beds
That leaves a sofa bed for Isla, Jace and Mila 🤷‍♀️
And it looked pretty cramped

but I’m off now to have a word with myself for agreeing with them 🙈
I have worked in the hotelindustry for over 20 years so I know which types of beds there was. They have probably said they want to have the kid in the bed with them. That they have done 2 single beds when booking is not our problem. People don't want to pay those few pounds it is extra for a bed for that kid, but they expect that it is towels and beddings for that kid. (sorry but the cleaning of those things are what you are paying for, not the actual bed)

Thought they didn’t like Benidorm anymore because of bad memories!!!
Was Benidorm the city of the miscarriage during the Prinny woo singing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I have stayed at magic Natura pre pandemic - it’s a nice resort (reviews look a bit dodge now though). Basically they have haven’t shown any of the resort 🤣 Clearly avoiding the main pool due to people being there and creepy being scared he will be outed.

There aren’t pools in every area…there are two.

I can confirm I never ate spag bol 😂 the resort caters to a lot of Spanish families and it was mostly Spanish when I went, and we ate at the sit down restaurants.

On an evening they have a big outdoor area in the zoo which is attached with shows, mini disco etc. again clearly avoiding crowds and hanging out in a quiet bar area so creepy doesn’t get a black eye 😂😂😂

You can tell they are really pissed off with the lodge they got - they aren’t the nicest ones, and you can tell they didn’t are annoyed they didn’t get gifted to one with a jacuzzi 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s funny that when they’re paying for a Premier Inn they‘re packed in like sardines. When they’re paying for food they‘re sharing meals yet when something is gifted, they have to have the best cabin with all the beds even though they won’t all be used, they pile their plates high with food and Mila gets a seat on a long haul flight. They‘re utter scum.

FWIW, I messaged Magic Natura to see if they’d block me or send the same message back as Magic Robin Hood. It was Robin Hood who replied, within about a 5 minutes, with the copy and pasted messaged. 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I have worked in the hotelindustry for over 20 years so I know which types of beds there was. They have probably said they want to have the kid in the bed with them. That they have done 2 single beds when booking is not our problem. People don't want to pay those few pounds it is extra for a bed for that kid, but they expect that it is towels and beddings for that kid. (sorry but the cleaning of those things are what you are paying for, not the actual bed)

Was Benidorm the city of the miscarriage during the Prinny woo singing?
Sorry I don’t get your point 🤷‍♀️
it looked to me like two singles pushed together to make a double
2 bunk beds and a sofa bed
That sleeps five and there are 7 of them
The whole place looked very cramped
They’ve already said it’s gifted so they are not paying for anything are they

Reactions: 3
Couple of quotes from tonight from the creepy one:

“Spain is our favourite country abroad🙄

“We’re going to explore this pool for today” - It’s wet and watery, Chris. Could’ve saved you a whole day.

I do tend to zone out a bit, but unless I’m very much mistaken something about the mountains looking like cardboard 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
the sofabed is probably a double sofabed, and they register 6 persons and a baby that will sleep with the parents in their bed. So 2 twin beds a 2 person sofabed and a bunker bed is what they have signed up for.

Reactions: 16
Oh yes Chris; Jace just melts your heart! Whilst we watch him with his hands under his head on the hard dirty sweaty bodies from the last few months pool lounger. Why don't they ever put a towel under him? They really have no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can’t be smaller than a DPD van which they can all apparently fit in perfectly and live their best lives?
If you were given a free holiday you would make do, or pop out and buy a blow up bed? Esme and Isla are used to sleepovers why don’t they top and tail. Or being set for life PAY to upgrade?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.