The Ingham Family #240 Imagine being 75 and an Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I want to say 'well done' to @Flamingo dingo for spotting the connection to The Ingham Family Ltd, I would also like to point out that ANYONE clicking ANY Amazon links the Inghams put up to see what it is, if they don't clear their history anything you then order on Amazon, the Inghams get paid!!!

Sorry @Flamingodingo, I'm not saying you are not genuine BUT setting up an account at 9.19pm and then showing an affiliate link to Amazon within 20 minutes may be interpreted as being a little bit suspect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I can't see an affiliate link, only screenshots.

I thought new members couldn't post now? Or was that only for Tiktok account comments? 🤔

But it would be utterly contemptible if an affiliate link was clicked to give the Minghams any pennies.

Reactions: 6
I can't see an affiliate link, only screenshots.

I thought new members couldn't post now? Or was that only for Tiktok account comments? 🤔

But it would be utterly contemptible if an affiliate link was clicked to give the Minghams any pennies.
I mean anyone clicking on affiliate links on the Inghams vlogs - I'm just concerned tattlers will go to their vlogs and clink on Amazon links for all the crap they link - this earns them money!!!

I don't for one minute think that Tattle Life would allow this BUT someone new on here directing traffic to the Inghams affiliate links will earn the Inghams money

Reactions: 15
Just go on amerzon and type in the product name .go to company that's advertising it ,then go to company number ,and you can find who the product really belongs to ,you don.t have to go to the link on the vlog

Reactions: 11
The ingham.side business has been found. .using a false company name to hide who they really are ,if you type in the company number on the product it comes back the Ingham's
Did you find this on your own amazon search or was it by clicking on their Affiliate link??

Reactions: 2
I mean anyone clicking on affiliate links on the Inghams vlogs - I'm just concerned tattlers will go to their vlogs and clink on Amazon links for all the crap they link - this earns them money!!!
That is a really good point. I think the Amazon affiliate cookies last for 24 hours BUT even if you just put something in your shopping cart during that time and then leave it for a while, it can still track, so the Inghams could still potentially earn money from your purchase if completed within the following 90 days!

It would be very easy to get caught out.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm way behind but am so angry my friend has just got back from her holiday her kids OK dis miss 10days of school but a rearranged trip due to covid weee they homeschooled everyday and she worked at the hospital throughout and now things have changed rather then get the fine has been hit with a court order and will get alot more We are going away September my kids never miss school and also worked hard throughout but this is a gifted trip sorted by someone whoa no longer with us after I literally died etc My kids will also learn loads and catch up but we have also had a reply back from the school saying we will bo longer be fined and get prosecuted! We are still going and will fight it but how can they say they are getting stricter and school is important etc (which really is and would never normally take them out) yet these people get away with this? Makes me so angry 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
It’s also a symptom of not brushing your hair everyday to remove the loose hairs shed naturally. Her hair never looks brushed so the hair she was removing was probably What would ordinarily end up in a hairbrush.
Not too take their side but ive had problems with my hair coming out in handfuls for years, way before covid and i brush my hair multiple times in a day. Ive heard it can de down to deficiencys like zinc or something. I now use sulphate free shampoo which has helped but not solved the problem

Eta, it can also be down to stress

Reactions: 10
Why put all these filters on a baby, does anyone agree this baby is a normal size chunky nearly one year old, not iddy biddy or small just a normal baby and no way does that child fit in newborn 3/6 months, lazy is insane
I thought this was Jace when he was small. Looks half of Mila. Sarah you need therapy!

Just saw a post about Elon Musks Dad having a baby with his step daughter that he raised since she was 4 and it just gave me a horrific vision that this could be izzy and chris in a few years.
I couldn't sleep after watching the brilliant documentary Ronan Farrow did of Woody Allen. What is wrong with these men?!

He’s only listed one item 3rd may, no reviews or sales unless poor ifam are crazy enough. She used Jace and Mila drinking out of them To promote them on the vlog. They’ve appeared in numerous vlogs since first sighting on the dance disaster vlog.
Conning everyone saying she’s just received her Amazon order. Sneaky and I’m interested to see what changes on it all.

😄 yes!
Unscrupulous bastards! Hi Jane 👋

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Regarding Isobelles hair all the chlorine from the countless swimming pools ain't gonna help either, recall though when it was sarah having issues with her hair falling out at one point even bought olaplex treatment for hers, no mention of getting some for Isobelle instead just cackled and told her to drop it on the floor the pig

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What’s the new schools bill that’s going to become law? Ensuring that each child gets a proper education , if home education is inadequate they can force to child to return to school

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The start of vlog said they had a busy day all I saw shopping and sitting on backside, also if the baby is 1 in a few weeks why is she buying clothes that are 9-12 months that are for the upcoming season that does not make sense to me. How can they go on holiday again the way everything is going up where I live people can't afford rent a lettuce was $6.90 yesterday do we pay rent or food not a bloody holiday

• Sad
Reactions: 22
He’s only listed one item 3rd may, no reviews or sales unless poor ifam are crazy enough. She used Jace and Mila drinking out of them To promote them on the vlog. They’ve appeared in numerous vlogs since first sighting on the dance disaster vlog.
Conning everyone saying she’s just received her Amazon order. Sneaky and I’m interested to see what changes on it all.

😄 yes!
It’s their accountants address that they are using too, sly sly people! Maybe we all ought to ASK Cosy Beau Co a QUESTION on the Amazon site 😉
3EA2D1D7-F4CC-481E-8A1C-7D13F8EBE35D.png
3E2E55D8-2AF0-4D16-A6B4-A6334E585B8D.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.