The Ingham Family #240 Imagine being 75 and an Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor kids don’t have anything nice to keep
At least we know that Jace's ukulele won't be going back to the shop!

OMG how silly did Creepy look, trying to play it? Yeah...so rock 'n roll! 🤭

I wondered if the hotel might have gifted them a credit/voucher to use in their shop. One minute she's complaining about the price of things and then the next minute she's bought Jace an unnecessary bit of tat which was probably extortionately priced. I also wonder if Creepy's new vest (which only appeared towards the end of their trip) may have come from there. They seem the type to complain about stuff and push for compo.

Reactions: 29

I wondered if the hotel might have gifted them a credit/voucher to use in their shop. One minute she's complaining about the price of things and then the next minute she's bought Jace an unnecessary bit of tat which was probably extortionately priced. I also wonder if Creepy's new vest (which only appeared towards the end of their trip) may have come from there.
There’s no need to buy him it , she has ruined that boy turned him into a greedy spoilt kid

Reactions: 32
There’s no need to buy him it , she has ruined that boy turned him into a greedy spoilt kid
When I was a kid I'd be grateful to get a rubber or pencil from a souvenir/gift shop! 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Good morning fellow Tattlers! - or whatever it is in your time zone.

Re: Mexico.

Oh boy… where to start?!
In a previous post, I lauded my many trips down the west coast of Mexico, known as Baja California.
Seeing these Mingrams on the Catamaran brought back a memory I’d hoped I’d forgotten.

On one of my trips, which were almost always solo, I went with a then boyfriend who had insisted in sitting through a 2 hour plus Time Share presentation at the hotel, just to get a free snorkel experience and glass bottom boat thing. It sounded great, but honestly, I’d have rather paid than suffer this sales pitch and wasted all that time.

So we got on the boat - found a great spot like a giant hammock which looked a lot like where the Minghams were perched. No kids though.
Ride out was pretty rough waters but lots of drinks served and chavvy, out of shape American women getting frisky with the ‘workers’ on board - who totally play them for tips.

Yup, they had ‘buffet food’ - but as the kitchen area did not seem to be air conditioned, and Montezuma’s Revenge is well documented throughout Mexico (I never get ice in drinks) - I passed, and only drank bottled beer. But there was plenty of free flowing booze!

With the water being rough, the boat could not dock, so we had to stay moored off the coast. We were given life jackets & snorkels and helped into the water. Two choices - bob around in the waves or bob around on board. Not a pleasant experience. Plus, with the rough surf, the waters were murky. So barely saw any fish and just felt kinda queasy.
And as for the ‘glass bottom boat’ - it was a little row boat with a see-thru window, but yes, it was on the bottom!

Point being - these are absolute tourist traps. You see nothing of Mexico. It appeals to those who want unlimited drinks for very low/free cost. Perfect for the fumlee in question.

And as for the ‘English-Mexican’ food - duck off with that tit. Remember the lasagna in a bread roll? 🤮

They’ve seen nothing of the gorgeous Mexican art. I have two vertical tapestries that adorn my walls - those are memories. Plus ornaments, plates and most special - to me - real Mexican silver jewelry. Not bought from a beach vendor.

How many hours was that free trip to yet another beach? I don’t know the Cancun area, but surely they could have investigated a trip to see the pyramids at some point during two weeks? Something to explore the Mayan & Aztec cultures?
No. They just want food. And cheap tit.
I admit, I’ve been tempted when at the airport and had some Pesos left - so I bought a decorative sombrero! Nothing to be worn, but again, it’s hanging in my house, reminding me of that time. What did they choose? No doubt a Chinese made plastic ukulele. Absolutely screams Mexico! 🙄

They have zero memories of Mexico - because they did not see or experience it. On my first trip - alone and in a taxi to my hotel, I noticed so many butterflies. My first thing was to learn the Spanish word for butterfly. Wouldn’t the annoying child have benefitted from at least knowing the word for the creature she was saving/killing?
Mariposa.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Not sure if anyone else noticed but Izzy looked a lot happier in yesterdays vlog knowing she was going home. Think this family need to look back at their older vlogs where the ratings were high to what is going on now. Greed has played a massive part in these kids lives. They should be at school. No doubt they will spend minimal time in their house before getting packed into the van for another “holiday”. Home schooling needs better monitored by local authorities. There’s a lot of downfalls in this families life but the biggest one is removing the kids from school.
I thought this too. I used to really enjoy their videos (before creepy allegations came out then I turned) I remember when they had that little house, Chris went out to work and everything was really relatable mundane, but that’s what enjoyed, just a normal family and their day to day at home. It happens time after time when they get money behind them. The inghams now have to keep up with the Lavish lifestyle they could once afford.They are completely unrelatable! They should’ve stopped vlogging when it all came out about Chris, then maybe the girls could’ve stayed in school.

Reactions: 30
Good morning fellow Tattlers! - or whatever it is in your time zone.

Re: Mexico.

Oh boy… where to start?!
In a previous post, I lauded my many trips down the west coast of Mexico, known as Baja California.
Seeing these Mingrams on the Catamaran brought back a memory I’d hoped I’d forgotten.

On one of my trips, which were almost always solo, I went with a then boyfriend who had insisted in sitting through a 2 hour plus Time Share presentation at the hotel, just to get a free snorkel experience and glass bottom boat thing. It sounded great, but honestly, I’d have rather paid than suffer this sales pitch and wasted all that time.

So we got on the boat - found a great spot like a giant hammock which looked a lot like where the Minghams were perched. No kids though.
Ride out was pretty rough waters but lots of drinks served and chavvy, out of shape American women getting frisky with the ‘workers’ on board - who totally play them for tips.

Yup, they had ‘buffet food’ - but as the kitchen area did not seem to be air conditioned, and Montezuma’s Revenge is well documented throughout Mexico (I never get ice in drinks) - I passed, and only drank bottled beer. But there was plenty of free flowing booze!

With the water being rough, the boat could not dock, so we had to stay moored off the coast. We were given life jackets & snorkels and helped into the water. Two choices - bob around in the waves or bob around on board. Not a pleasant experience. Plus, with the rough surf, the waters were murky. So barely saw any fish and just felt kinda queasy.
And as for the ‘glass bottom boat’ - it was a little row boat with a see-thru window, but yes, it was on the bottom!

Point being - these are absolute tourist traps. You see nothing of Mexico. It appeals to those who want unlimited drinks for very low/free cost. Perfect for the fumlee in question.

And as for the ‘English-Mexican’ food - duck off with that tit. Remember the lasagna in a bread roll? 🤮

They’ve seen nothing of the gorgeous Mexican art. I have two vertical tapestries that adorn my walls - those are memories. Plus ornaments, plates and most special - to me - real Mexican silver jewelry. Not bought from a beach vendor.

How many hours was that free trip to yet another beach? I don’t know the Cancun area, but surely they could have investigated a trip to see the pyramids at some point during two weeks? Something to explore the Mayan & Aztec cultures?
I admit, I’ve been tempted when at the airport and had some Pesos left - so I bought a decorative sombrero! Nothing to be worn, but again, it’s hanging in my house, reminding me of that time. What did they choose? No doubt a Chinese made plastic ukulele. Absolutely screams Mexico! 🙄

They have zero memories of Mexico - because they did not see or experience it. On my first trip - alone and in a taxi to my hotel, I noticed so many butterflies. My first thing was to learn the Spanish word for butterfly. Wouldn’t the annoying child have benefitted from at least knowing the word for the creature she was saving/killing?
Mariposa.
I love your stories and your way with words.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Chris is obviously very self conscious about his hair, I wonder why he wouldn’t go down the hair transplant route like so many other ‘influencer’ men.
I think it's because he's got a massive forehead with a hairline that starts way back! I don't think a transplant could fix that!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭 Poor Creepy. He took advantage of the Emo long fringe look back in the day and now has no choice no matter how stupid he looks!! He pretends to like it that way but how the hell could he!??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I wondered if the hotel might have gifted them a credit/voucher to use in their shop. One minute she's complaining about the price of things and then the next minute she's bought Jace an unnecessary bit of tat which was probably extortionately priced. I also wonder if Creepy's new vest (which only appeared towards the end of their trip) may have come from there. They seem the type to complain about stuff and push for compo.
Remember when she got money off a coat for having a tiny hole in it

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t know the Cancun area, but surely they could have investigated a trip to see the pyramids at some point during two weeks? Something to explore the Mayan & Aztec cultures?
Absolutely!

I understand that some people just want a beach holiday where they'll happily stay in their hotel complex for the whole duration of their stay. Personally I wouldn’t do that but each to their own.

Buuuuuut...when you set your stall out as travel vloggers there is no excuse for doing such a poor job of showcasing a place and highlighting what makes it interesting and unique. The fact that they're supposed to be home-educating those kids just makes the whole lame experience even worse. Massive opportunity wasted.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Nope, it definitely wasn't just you. The only question mark I had over it was who was filming it - Creepy or Lazy?
I dont watch them but just wanted to say both parents are equally to blame exploiting these kids, both are vile are pimping their children knowingly but they are greedy low life people who are addicted to the fame it turns my stomach there's other families almost as bad some even worse YouTube and instagram are enabling them it should be criminal ..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Harsh. He’s a doctor and a pilot, not a scientist.
Not harsh at all - we know he has to have a pretty comprehensive understanding of thermodynamics in order to study meteorology. Remember, he was 100% offered a scholarship at a top American university to study ‘stormchasing’, without any formal qualifications in that field. Turned it down in favour of low-level baggage supervision work at an airport in the end though. I think this was perhaps when his imaginary alt-punk band, The Adventure, were starting to create a bit of a buzz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I haven’t watched too many of Ingham vlogs lately, I just follow @thegreencow updates! (Thank you for saving me!!)

but when I have, I noticed Jace screeching and shouting over the person speaking and attention seeking often when one of them or one of the other kids is speaking to the camera.

One of them needs to step in and just tell him to be polite and wait a minute until his turn, it doesn’t need to be a telling off just gently teaching him some manners… same with grabbing food! Just at least correct him, seems like they are just too busy prioritising getting content than bringing up their children to have the basics in manners.

It will be harder to correct when he’s older Lazy!

Also, just stop neglecting Isla, include her… maybe even go out of your way to feature her!, teaching the younger ones not to interrupt or grab her food alone will at least make her feel a little more valued!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh wow, wasn’t expecting this! Thanks Steve 😜
Great title Choosday, I love it❤ Congratulations 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

How can a creepy pervert look so much like a creepy pervertView attachment 1403394
He’s checking himself out in the viewfinder. Doesn’t he see what we see? I don’t know any bloke that would go outside looking such a horrific mess🤢

The way Isabelle has been acting the last 2 vlogs definitely doesn’t scream the “nervous, self conscious shy introverted shell of a girl” that everyone paints out.
She was dancing, posing, making stupid expressions, being gobby and quite frankly, at times, eye bleeping herself in the view finder like creepy does. She’s always happier around Chris I find. 🤢 old Saville bollocks he is.

“Isabelle you’re wearing a skimpy bikini, bounce Mila around while I zoom in on your sweaty chest. That really gets the views in. There’ll be an iced coffee in it for you afterwards.”
I really feel the mask is slipping & the true colours are starting to show. I’m not knocking her, she’s a product of her tit mum & sexual groomer step dad. She is now 16, his favourite age🤢

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
How can a creepy pervert look so much like a creepy pervertView attachment 1403394
That segment of the vlog was vile. Any normal person would take themselves off to the toilet and clean up if you looked like that - doesn’t take much with a quick wipe over and even a change of top sweating like that.

knowing they were then travelling with others for 2+ hours as well as the flight afterwards & going on about how the T-shirt was finally dry whilst on the coach?! it’s just grim 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 27
there is only one person in todays thumbnail so why the heck is there a need for an arrow to point of what the vlogname is about??

That segment of the vlog was vile. Any normal person would take themselves off to the toilet and clean up if you looked like that - doesn’t take much with a quick wipe over and even a change of top sweating like that.

knowing they were then travelling with others for 2+ hours as well as the flight afterwards & going on about how the T-shirt was finally dry whilst on the coach?! it’s just grim 🤢
if it was me that got that hot bringing the luggage down, I would have left another tshirt out of the luggage and put on the oldest or crappiest tsshirt while bringing the luggage down and then got back to the room to do a quick clean up and just tossed away that wet tshirt.
But they don't think and don't leave the room until last minute so no time to freshen up

• Haha
Reactions: 28
there is only one person in todays thumbnail so why the heck is there a need for an arrow to point of what the vlogname is about??

if it was me that got that hot bringing the luggage down, I would have left another tshirt out of the luggage and put on the oldest or crappiest tsshirt while bringing the luggage down and then got back to the room to do a quick clean up and just tossed away that wet tshirt.
But they don't think and don't leave the room until last minute so no time to freshen up
Do they think people are going to mix her up with a teletubbie?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.