Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatamess123

VIP Member
Thoughts on the vlog:

- The amount of sweets in the side of the car. Absolutely disgusting. So much sugar being fed to an unborn baby.

- The unboxing section made me cringe. She couldn't even wait till she got home to start greedily ripping into boxes... If I'd received that massive box full of gifts, I'd be at least sending a card or something back to say thank you.

- Isla nearly crying with her distinction... Was very sweet to watch! Shame lazy had to ruin it with talk of money though.

- Creepy and Izzy absolutely ripping Lazy to shreds. Shows that we are correct when we say how lazy she is.

- Even their subscribers are still sending Izzy LOL tat.
Thanks for watching on my behalf ,they truly make me sick! My mum gave me a number this week ,as i`d lots of clothing/toys /etc etc ,alot i`d never used ,and the couple whose number it was help with a charity for childrens` hospices.We filled several bags ,and i asked them if they`d be offended if i passed on chocolates and shortbread (Long shelf life) ,for the children and staff ,as we`d never get through it ,and i thought they deserve to be commended or thanked in some way for what they do.Anyhow ,the point of my ramble is ,two days afterwards i receiced a lovely thankyou card ,signed by all the hospice staff.I was taken aback ,that with all they are doing in a day/night ,they thought to reach out and thank us for the gifts.:) Needless to say we`ll stay in touch ,and this will become my regular cause when we have decent things to pass on.
Sarah and Chris don`t appreciate a thing ,nor do they have any manners!That PO Box ought to be shut down ,and it wouldn`t hurt them to donate all their freebies to a worthy cause..:(

• Heart
Reactions: 22

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
What a change a year makes, imagine how massive a party the baby shower would have been if the scandal had never happened. They would have probably hit 2 mil subs and pushing for more, had exposure from bigger channels and probably convinced them to come to baby shower, proper event of the year stuff. But instead the reality is everyone has deserted them apart from a handful of trolls, probably on the payroll and trying to get whatever pennies the Inghams have left. Trying to put on a facade that everything is fine. The only real question is how much longer can they go on like this, they clearly trying to spend as little as possible now but what is their income Fromm youtube, can they continue to fake their way through even if they have to cut down on their holidays (or are they still getting enough to go away)

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
The vlog they uploaded last night
SURPRISING THE GIRLS - WE HAD AN INFLATABLE THEME PARK TO OURSELVES!
I mean, they just didn't have it too themselves at all?!
I'll bet they get a lot of kids attractions 'to themselves', once the other parents see the local pervy Peter Pan turn up

• Haha
  • Heart
K

keeprowing

I would say it probably is a good idea to do a basic amount of research into influencers before giving them gifts for exposure. Not even specific to the Inghams, but just to make sure you align with their values, that they aren’t scammers, don’t use racist/abusive language, etc. It seems like good common sense?!

tomatosauce

Funny how jess’ family has been shouting and spouting ‘utter rubbish’ yet they haven’t had a single solicitors letter! These people need to put themselves in other people’s shoes, would they be quite so vile and dismissive if it was their own child/family member, no they’d be on the other side of it. It’s all gone stupid now anyway just tit for tat arguements between fully grown women, the inghams have been mostly forgotten about in these arguements for a while now.

Mayday

VIP Member
View attachment 5724
He's got to be trolling us with the your/you're stuff now surely. How many times does he need it pointing out.
No wonder the girls are often stressed over homework when they have that pair of dozy imbeciles to 'help'
Perhaps instead of sliding into the dms of his teenage Chai Fam at 1am he could start an online English course!
Meanwhile I'm asking a higher power that his feet will miss so karma can hit him right in the face. ?

Also the wrong you're/your aside, this is just cringey. I swear he thinks he's Tony Hawk.

• Haha

Highlandcow

VIP Member

Why did this video need a face like that in the thumbnail? Why can't she be smiling? What is so stressful and confusing about packing a hospital bag??

• Haha

Jamhead

VIP Member
In that hospital bag vlog she slips up on how many weeks she is. She says 36 then corrects herself to 35. I'm still sure she's lying about her due date.

Reactions: 21

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
(sorry for the double post)

Looks like the Ingham trolls have gotten worse tonight. Posting addresses etc of vulnerable elderly people (country Joe's mum). I'm not a fan of country Joe, but that is so so wrong.

• Wow
  • Angry

Impleo

VIP Member
Have they moved yet? I unfollowed them a while ago as I couldn’t stand them any longer
They went looking pretty soon after the scandal broke. I believe they were looking at houses in the £600k range. Then the Levi bills racked up, the sponsorships dried up, the views fell. And their beautiful first home (his words, definitely not mine) that Chris in his pity party video told us all that they were forced to sell due to fearing for their safety, they managed to stay in. In true Ingham style, it was never mentioned again. They have zero shame.

Good luck paying that tax bill, Inghams. Tick tock.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Soft plays in our city have a strict anti filming policy which in my opinion is fair. I wouldn't want my kids playing where a grown man is filming. It's just weird

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Hey Sarah were ALL your mates off the estate busy or something for your suprise / not really exactly a suprise / but still kind of a suprise baby shower ? Are u trying to tell us the stampede of loving neighbours who waved u off before your driving test couldn’t make a baby shower . Honestly never seen anything more embarrassing than that cake . I think it’s the fact that THEY can’t see how awful it is . Baby showers aren’t for husbands but then again this woman can’t do anything without skater boy can she and at least he made up the numbers ! Dear Chris and Sarah please please pleeeeeaaase
Never stop vlogging ! U are pure un adulterated comedy GOLD.

• Haha

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
I'd absolutely hate for him to break his arms while skating so close to the arrival.

Would be terrible if he couldn't vlog and hold the baby.

Dread the thought.

• Haha

Hatshepsut

Older topic, but did Creepy really say he almost managed to train as a pilot?!
Well it certainly seems to be what he told the newspaper when they did an article on his UFO sighting. So it looks like he’s always been a lying little shit.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
The balloons were beautiful , I can’t believe the Inghams have the nerve to approach small businesses !
Exactly! And they KNOW what's going to happen! I'm no lawyer, but how is that not 'obtaining goods or services by deception'? It's downright dishonest and monumentally selfish.

• Heart

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
I always thought baby showers were solely for friends of the mother. Not children or her husband? Where you had girly chats and played some silly baby related / sometimes rude games. Well at least that’s always happened at the ones I’ve gone to.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Oh how the mighty have fallen. This time last year they were living it up in New York and now they're spending the week in germ ridden soft play areas ?.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Missusnaz

VIP Member
I’ve just seen now the trolls have country joes mums address they are harassing her by sending 6 different food deliveries and people knocking on neighbours doors. I’m sorry but no matter what’s happened she’s an elderly woman! ?

• Angry
Reactions: 20