The Ingham Family #238 SuperCallousfragilisticEsmeBragadotious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So half the vlog is the broken camera content meant for the vlog posted yesterday.

Why not just edit into order BEFORE uploading you foo - if there is a jump in days etc then film something current time (bit like you did at the end of the airport vlog) and pop that in. Doing nothing more than making yourselves look like amateurs, not only with these Mexico vlogs but with a lot of the vlog content you’ve pushed out over recent weeks. If you can’t be arsed with it anymore, use your set for life funds and give it up.

Reactions: 26
It’s going to get to the point that the twunts are posting a month behind. It’s like bloody eastenders in life and in filming months ahead

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Chris really is stupid, isn't he? It's wasn't long ago on one of their trips, that he claimed he nearly drowned while swimming in the sea and now he's wanting to swim out beyond the barrier into the "wild sea" as he called it. Imagine how traumatised those poor children would be if he drowned in front of them 🤬

Also I'm so annoyed that they've been going to the quiet poor with their inflateables and shouting and screaming, jumping into the pool. The reason they'll have went to that pool though is because creepy said the animation team is at the main pool during the day and they are unable to interact with real people other than "ifam" so they wouldn't want the animation team talking to them and trying to get them to do activities.

Reactions: 19
The first minute of the vlog she goes on about how lucky to be near to so many pools!!! Wtf you’re in Mexico Lazy, go and explore and teach your chuldrun the local culture and history. Surely the novelty of swimming has run out for the girls by now
Soooo into swimming that they fly to Mexico to do a Mexican doggy paddle in a Mexican swimming pool for the Mexican agricultural experience but not into swimming enough to drop 20 quid on going for a swim when they're at home like normal families do.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
#239 the ingham mexicant hide their holiday destinations from tge detectives of tattle.

Reactions: 10
Hang on. Did Izzy believe the victims or am I not understanding you correctly? Did she just make a blanket statement about victims in general or has she specifically referred to the Inghams' victims? Confused!

Not about Ingham victims but a statement about believing all victims of sexual abuse when they speak out. I think this was a month or two ago.

I haven't got a screenshot and I feel really sorry for the girl because she's got dumb and dumber for parents. Instagram when you come from a notorious family is always going to be fraught, but this was a 🤦‍♀️ moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not about Ingham victims but a statement about believing all victims of sexual abuse when they speak out. I think this was a month or two ago.

I haven't got a screenshot and I feel really sorry for the girl because she's got dumb and dumber for parents. Instagram when you come from a notorious family is always going to be fraught, but this was a 🤦‍♀️ moment.
Ah yes, I see. I remember that post. For a moment there I thought you meant the Ingham victims. Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's a registered trademark which is technically owned by the Mexican government but it'll be Visit Mexico (Mexican Tourist Board) who would take this kind of query.

You can email: [email protected]

Or use the contact form on their website:

Visit Mexico also has all the usual socials, if you'd rather message them via Facebook etc.

No way, no way is he stupid enough to do that again.

Makes me think that the tourist board paid for this trip now.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
ISLA GETS A MEXICAN HAIR MAKEOVER!

Lazy starts the vlog by saying good morning to Isla. Today is big day for her because she's getting her hair done. They booked an appointment and are off to the spa. Lazy shows us hoe lucky they are with the block. They sit at the (formerly) quiet pool most days. They are close to the reception, chuldren's pool and spa. It's a really big resort. Lazy recommends blocks 24-26 but 23 might be too close to the entertainment.

Lazy hides in a bush and films Isla skipping along the path. They look at the Caribbean braids leaflet. Footage of her hair being braided. When its done Lazy says it's so cute. Off to show Daddy and the girls. Isabelle and Esme gasp and say the hair is so cute. Creepstopher peers around the door and says "oh my goodness".

Creepstopher welcomes us to Riviera Maya. No rain is forecast. They're heading to the beach. It's 100% humidity. The beach is beautiful. They're taking their water shoes with them. The private beach has a bar, which is included in their all inclusive package. The best bit is they get to ride in the golf buggy. Footage of Isabelle in the golf buggy. Esme, Isla and Jace have to share the backseat. More footage of Isabelle.

The Inghams are now at the beach. Its split between 3 hotels. You can get a beach towel and drink. The water is beautiful and they have sunbeds at the front. The complex is 3 hotels so the golf cart is easier than the 10 minute walk. Jace wants to get in the boat. Creepstopher tells him they can't go out on the water in it. The beach gives him Majorca vibes because of the jetty pier that you can skip off. OG ifam will know what he's talking about.

Esme, Isla and Jace go on the swings before the girls wade into the sea, followed by Creepstopher and the camera. Various shots of the sea. There is a barrier of rocks stopping the worst of the waves coming in. You can still swim out to deeper waters. Isabelle doesn't like the sea and Creepstopher says she's scared of fish. Esme says she almost had a paddy due to a tiny fish. Creepstopher wants to get out to where the waves are high. The current is strong and pushing him back. He wants to swim in the wild sea.

Back to the chuldren's pool now. Esme gives Jace a piggy back. Creepstopher said it was time to come to the water park. The girls have made friends and are having the best time ever. You can't swim, it's just for the water slides. There is entertainment at the main pool. Lazy and Creepstopher are taking Jace and Mila to the main pool whilst the girls are left alone at the water park. And to the mercy of all those trolls... Isabelle is reading her book, which she's obsessed with. The book is called Tell Me Your Lies.

Creepstopher woohoos as he follows Jace around the water park. He goes on a slide with him and Esme.

The Inghams are now back at the hotel rooms. Everyone had a nap for 2 hours. Lazy and Creepstopher were watching Spanish TV. They're heading to the buffet but not filming it. Instead they're putting in the second half of the other day, when they got this camera. They went on a mission to all the malls to find the new camera. They got back and went to a Japanese restaurant.

A few days ago
Creepstopher has a mad one to tell us. A couple of days ago they got back from the pool and turned the camera on but it didn't boot up. They have go pros and phones but no drones because they're not allowed in Mexico. They're devastated and none of the YouTube hacks brought the camera back to life. They looked at places to get a camera but couldn't find anywhere. Creepstopher went to four malls and the driver stuck with him the whole way. They can now showcase Mexico.

It's 5pm and they have their first a la carte restaurant experience. It's a Japanese cooking station. Creepstopher hasn't really eaten Japanese before. Isla was the only one to remember Fathers Day. The camera situation has caused a lot of stress. This camera in the Canon EOS Rebel SL3. Sunburnt Lazy tells us they're £500 more expensive in Mexico. Amazon isn't reliable in Mexico. 20,000 pesos but he only paid 15,000 pesos.

Pool shot. Lazy takes photos of the kids. At the restaurant Creepstopher says they'll have a live chef in a minute. Lazy says they'll ignore the fact Mila is wearing a 0-3 months outfit. Isabelle shows us her plate and says she loves sushi so much. Esme and Isla have spring rolls. Creepstopher went for spring rolls, Lazy has vegan sushi and Jace has fallen asleep on his chair. Lazy asks Mila if she wants Jace's sushi. The next starter is chicken soup. It was the nicest starter Creepstopher has ever had. Footage of the chef cooking. Creepstopher then shows us the plates. Jace wakes up for dessert, fried strawberry ice cream. Lazy has white chocolate moose.

Lazy says that was genuinely such a delicious meal. They've been eating quite late but today it's still daylight. Big Frank is on his way back. Esme is 13 tomorrow. 13 is an unlucky number but lucky for the Inghams as Esme was due on the 13th, Creepstopher and Lazy's birthdays are the 13th. Unlucky if you share a birthday with any of them... Esme was born at 8:18pm. They have a special restaurant booked.

Lazy tells Isabelle to stop scratching the mossies. Time to play Chare the Ace, the only game they know. There was a rainstorm so the band moved inside. Isabelle definitely has the ace because of her scammer face. Next Creepstopher accuses Esme. No one is letting him win, despite it being Father's Day. He makes his ponce face. Chase the ace is purely down to luck, not skill. He's having a daddy paddy.

Creepstopher is getting ripped to shreds by Isabelle. He was chasing Jace yesterday and slipped into the pool. He tried to play it off by acting cool but everyone was looking at him. Jace is loving Lazy's newly invented drink; Spiderman juice, so he can help everyone.

Esme isn't having fun because she looked down and felt a stinging pain, looked down and saw a mossie. This is the first one that's been in her room. Isabelle threw a pillow at it and it flew off. They got fortune cookies in the restaurant, made a wish for each other and ate the wish. They've been waiting all night to reveal the wish. Isabelle's wish is that Esme is proud of herself for all the hard work she puts in, even when no one notices. Isla isn't included in this clip, she's in bed behind Esme. Esme's wish for Isabelle is that he finds someone who loves her, even if it's Bubba Grill. Bubba G is a girl. The mossie stings Esme again. Isabelle tells Esme she's proud of her again and Esme sniffs her hair. Their wish for the ifam is happiness loving themselves and having an amazing summer. Isla shouts out "live for your dreams". Shoo toxic people away. Oh Isabelle, you need to take that advice yourself and get away from that toxic mother of yours.

End of vlog

1656784807025.png
1656788194219.png
1656788209278.png

1656788257911.png
1656789039055.png
Screenshot 2022-07-02 192036.png
1656789134984.png
1656789432388.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
No way, no way is he stupid enough to do that again.

Makes me think that the tourist board paid for this trip now.
I did wonder about that but thought it was worth contacting them anyway, so at least they know who they're working with and hopefully wouldn't bother again. We'll see if anyone gets a reply.

Also if Visit Mexico confirms that they are collaborating then the vlogs can be reported to the ASA as undeclared ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Chris really is stupid, isn't he? It's wasn't long ago on one of their trips, that he claimed he nearly drowned while swimming in the sea and now he's wanting to swim out beyond the barrier into the "wild sea" as he called it. Imagine how traumatised those poor children would be if he drowned in front of them 🤬

Also I'm so annoyed that they've been going to the quiet poor with their inflateables and shouting and screaming, jumping into the pool. The reason they'll have went to that pool though is because creepy said the animation team is at the main pool during the day and they are unable to interact with real people other than "ifam" so they wouldn't want the animation team talking to them and trying to get them to do activities.
He’s probably trying to do an insurance job like the canoe man by faking his own death.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I haven’t finished watching yet but wtf is with the Jamaican accent at around 6 mins 30? 🤣🤣
And no Jace, you couldn’t be sitting in someone’s expensive boat without their mission. Give me strength

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just home from watching my daughters dance show. Obviously she was the best on the stage and stole the show. Everyone else needed to smile 🤣. Obviously I'm joking and every single person on that stage absolutely rocked their socks off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
#239 Alleged miscarriage,"cancer toe",what medical emergency will befall them in Mexico ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On insta sarahs saying the vlogs editings messed up and out of order, she says its becuase they are traveling right now.... shes sat on her bed!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.