The Ingham Family #238 SuperCallousfragilisticEsmeBragadotious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @bleachedblonde
1656446847926.png

TLDR
- Other influencers who went on the PR trip to Dubai have appeared on the Kayak website. The Inghams have been snubbed. Oh the irony after last year's Kayak Paul saga.
- The Inghams pissed off parents at Esme and Isla's dance school when they said the girl were much better in the recent show than their fellow students. They were the only ones smiling and had the best stage presence. Esme kept bragging about how confident she is in multiple vlogs and subsequently came across as a very unlikeable person, and a bit of a bully.
- They showed the dance school logo on social media and the dance school began to get comments on their Facebook about Chris.
- Meanwhile, the Inghams are still on holiday. Sweaty and stinky Chris posted a hostage 3.0 vlog basically explaining they were hiding from the trolls. Something has clearly gone down behind the scenes.
- Speculation is the Inghams have gone to Florida. Personally I do not think they will risk it or he might find himself in a cell with Josh Duggar.
- Chris is growing weed(s) on his driveway. It's covered in them and the driveway itself looks like another corner cut by Bodge the Builder. Chris tried to kill the weeds with weed killer but they will return, if they even die at all.
- Sarah has filmed a breastfeeding advice vlog as she's the first woman to have ever breastfed a child in the history of the world. Even Mary bottle-fed Jesus before bottles were even invented.
- The DPD van has gone away to have work done and will be unrecognisable when returned. It was blurred in a vlog a couple of days ago but appears to have a green bonnet.
- Mila has had her brace changed.

Hi Steve ๐Ÿ‘‹ Have you had any phone calls from your favourite child of him sobbing down the phone begging you to come and rescue him from the Florida PD? Be sure to take Jane with you as he will sure need some bitty and some of her tuna sandwiches.

1656447021059.png
1656447038979.png
1656447238074.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
My prediction for the next vlog: "OMG! POW! Mum was in tears when she had to publically file our annual tax returns on Companies House! (emotional)"

• Haha
Reactions: 49
My prediction for the next vlog: "OMG! POW! Mum was in tears when she had to publically file our annual tax returns on Companies House! (emotional)"

With a follow up vlog about how they were the only ones smiling when being investigated for tax fraud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
How sad they have upset children who was in the show :( canโ€™t wait for the apology video

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Yet again they do wrong and brush it under the rug with the rest if the mess they have caused. There making about 1.2k a month on you tube now that's prob not even covering the mortgage.These kids aren't thriving one bit they have all gone into a shell and there parents are doing it to them. Every holiday they have gets more boring every shopping vlog is rhe same as the rest. They are in debt to there eyeballs. I think only reason they had baby and me sale was to pull in some money for the holiday there are on now. Dubai was gifted 100% and no ad put anywhere. There sinking and sinking fast and i can't wait to wipe that smug smile off the pair of them

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Congratulations @bleachedblonde
View attachment 1376831

TLDR
- Other influencers who went on the PR trip to Dubai have appeared on the Kayak website. The Inghams have been snubbed. Oh the irony after last year's Kayak Paul saga.
- The Inghams pissed off parents at Esme and Isla's dance school when they said the girl were much better in the recent show than their fellow students. They were the only ones smiling and had the best stage presence. Esme kept bragging about how confident she is in multiple vlogs and subsequently came across as a very unlikeable person, and a bit of a bully.
- They showed the dance school logo on social media and the dance school began to get comments on their Facebook about Chris.
- Meanwhile, the Inghams are still on holiday. Sweaty and stinky Chris posted a hostage 3.0 vlog basically explaining they were hiding from the trolls. Something has clearly gone down behind the scenes.
- Speculation is the Inghams have gone to Florida. Personally I do not think they will risk it or he might find himself in a cell with Josh Duggar.
- Chris is growing weed(s) on his driveway. It's covered in them and the driveway itself looks like another corner cut by Bodge the Builder. Chris tried to kill the weeds with weed killer but they will return, if they even die at all.
- Sarah has filmed a breastfeeding advice vlog as she's the first woman to have ever breastfed a child in the history of the world. Even Mary bottle-fed Jesus before bottles were even invented.
- The DPD van has gone away to have work done and will be unrecognisable when returned. It was blurred in a vlog a couple of days ago but appears to have a green bonnet.
- Mila has had her brace changed.

Hi Steve ๐Ÿ‘‹ Have you had any phone calls from your favourite child of him sobbing down the phone begging you to come and rescue him from the Florida PD? Be sure to take Jane with you as he will sure need some bitty and some of her tuna sandwiches.

View attachment 1376838View attachment 1376840View attachment 1376855
Superb recap once again. You're a bloody legend ๐Ÿ™Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yet again they do wrong and brush it under the rug with the rest if the mess they have caused. There making about 1.2k a month on you tube now that's prob not even covering the mortgage.These kids aren't thriving one bit they have all gone into a shell and there parents are doing it to them. Every holiday they have gets more boring every shopping vlog is rhe same as the rest. They are in debt to there eyeballs. I think only reason they had baby and me sale was to pull in some money for the holiday there are on now. Dubai was gifted 100% and no ad put anywhere. There sinking and sinking fast and i can't wait to wipe that smug smile off the pair of them
You could write a book what they have done and got away with it

Reactions: 23
I think it is a spellingmistake in it.
It should be superoptikjempefantafenomenalistisk.
hmmm oh I know it is just the translatioproble.
SkryteoptikjempefantafenomEsmelistisk

Bedre? Funker pรฅ alle sprรฅk!

That took some serious effort but maybe I should consider professional translation ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
SkryteoptikjempefantafenomEsmelistisk

Bedre? Funker pรฅ alle sprรฅk!

That took some serious effort but maybe I should consider professional translation ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ
:):)oh you are good. The sentence is actually something Creepy would have used if he was going to describe something with some bigger words than gorgeous or riddiculously gorgeous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not sure why so many people here think the dance school is able to take action preventing Creepstopher from attending events. He's never been charged with anything. Of course we know he's a predatory perv but without a place on the sex offenders register there is nothing they can do to keep him out apart from asking that his children be removed from the classes.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Can't wait to hear about how the taxman is the biggest fan of them and is obviously now their bestie for life, just like the social workers and anyone they ever meet or even pass by.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.