Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gotmepopcorn

Chatty Member
They have gone to Florida???? 😳😳😳😳
I wouldn't be surprised, considering the brass neck of these con artists. I reckon some of these so called influencers who are ruthless like this lot will be making the most of the desperation after covid of naive tourist attractions, companies and destinations, and they gleefully do the one finger salute at all the haters.
Then all the favours they do idiots like the Inghams get them onto the shit midas list.

Reactions: 17

Otterwise

VIP Member
No they shouldnt! Our dog hasnt had her nails clipped for over a year but they stay short due to her being walked daily. Prinny is just a vlog prop / brought for isabelle because her dad had dogs and sarah needed to one up him
Did Christine decide on the breed or was it a free for all at the puppy farm? He used to be very invested in Prinny's length of fur. If it was too short, he would pout. Now he just doesn't give a shit.
Granny Grim and Hi Steve are probably not allowed to take her to a groomer because their control freak son has to pre approve.

lilcavey

Chatty Member
I just don’t understand why for her 13th birthday Esmé got decorations, sash, crown etc. yet poor Isabelle on her 16th didn’t get anything of the sort? To me, and everyone I’ve ever met they make a bigger fuss of a 16th than a 13th🤷‍♀️
it’s because esme is the golden child and will kick up a diss probs

Otterwise

VIP Member
If they'd turned up to more dance sessions then they might feel more a part of the group and not be so quick to want to be the best. My husband is a football coach, they don't even play in a league till the next age group up but one of the main things they work on is team work and starting to understand that they can't win a match alone. On my son's team they won't get to start in the match if they didn't go to practice that week and might not get to play at all. If they miss too many with no good reason they can lose their place on the team if there is a waiting list.

I know dance can be competitive but this sounds like it was just a show, and there were group dances not the children competing against each other so there was no reason for them to leave in the vlog talking about anyone being better than anyone else.
Love this comment. Teamwork makes the dream work. This was a showcase, not a competition.

Princess 6

Chatty Member
No, but thank you. Perhaps I am wrong and it wasn't the Manchester meet up. There was definitely a screen record going round of him meeting up with Ifam at an event, she's in skinny jeans, looks no older than 14 and he's behind her and eyes her up and down
I remember this the young girl vlogged the day herself and uploaded it to YouTube and when viewers who watched brought up the way creepy was looking her up and down and how inappropriate it was ,the girl deleted the comments and blocked them from commenting again .

• Heart
  • Wow

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
I don't really agree with posting on the FB page to be honest. Messaging the dance school privately about Chris would have been more appropriate.

The people commenting on the post don't appear to be connected with the dance school in any way so it plays into the 'trolls' narrative. Pretty sure the children and parents will have already made up their minds about the Ingham parents and Esme after watching the vlog.

Chris should have just edited it out of the fucking vlog and let the girls enjoy their dance classes.

I've known for a while which dance school they were at; no doubt many other Tattlers did as well. The Inghams, as usual, gave out enough information that it could be worked out easily with a quick Google of dance schools in their area. Interestingly there were no adverse comments on the FB page until Chris left the logo showing in the vlog so this has been as result of his incompetence/arrogance. No, Sarah it was not identified online prior to you couple of fuckwits letting the cat out of the bag. You have nobody to blame but your twatty selves for this situation.
I agree. Especially when the comments left are so badly written - it just feeds the troll narrative and I feel embarrassed for the person posting. I honestly don’t know what the dance school could be expected to do 🤷🏼‍♀️

mags

VIP Member
I think in any relationship there are aspects where you feel a little insecure about yourself. My husband probably wouldn't mind me following a page of Jason Momoa as I wouldn't mind him following someone who looks like a goddess.
I think accessability also comes into it. No offense (and I could be wrong!) but I'm guessing that your paths wouldn't cross and you probably wouldn't get the opportunity to actually play out any kind of fantasy with Mr Momoa even if you wanted to. (Sorry! 😘)

Creepy has a platform and access to fans. We know that he follows a lot of younger females who, for whatever reason, would give him the time of day and he can then weedle his greasy way into taking advantage of them. He has motive, opportunity, form and a miserable marriage (probably).

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Comments are turned off for this vlog 🤔
They were on when the vlog was first uploaded? Not sure what that achieves though because people will just comment on a previous vlog. Why on earth they feel the need to throw out a vlog from 2 weeks ago when they’ve already posted a load out of sync I don’t know and if they had an old vlog, why not tag it on to the end of this video?
looking forward to the epic, amazing vlog content they have to come - that will be Sarah shovelling her face with food, shopping, rear end views, and sweaty faces for the next week then and no actual decent content of where they’ve been that would actually be of interest to anyone 🤢

Impleo

VIP Member
So I heard about the recent mingham drama going on with this whole dance show thing, and as someone who spent their teens/early twenties helping out and teaching kids at a dance school I thought I'd weigh in on this conversation.

Firstly, that dance school isn't what id call a 'serious one' i.e kids go there to have a bit of fun, see their friends, take the occasional exam and do a show - its not like the one I used to work at where kids would be doing classes 6 days a week from a very early age to prepare them to go on and do dance professionally. Most kids probably go there as a hobby, they aren't going to be the 'OMG ABSOLUTE PERFECTION LET ME SIGN YOU UP TO THE ROYAL BALLET' kind of dancers, and so not everyone's kid is going to be absolutely perfect but that doesn't give Noncey McNonce Face a right to say how amazing Esme and Isla were compared to everyone else. Its just a bit of fun, who cares if every single child wasn't smiling all the time? They're kids at the end of the day and all that matters is that they're having a good time. Some of those kids were probably doing their first show and some absolute tool had to come along and ruin it for them and imply they weren't very good - you shouldn't knock a kid's confidence like that!

Secondly - safeguarding policies in dance schools in INSANELY tight given the number of kids involved in a business like a dance school (trust me I used to have to sit and go through this every single year and make any amendments). Considering how well known the accusations of Chris being a sexual groomer are - this would certainly rank as high risk . If they had any common sense (and were following safeguarding procedure) they should have him nowhere near the vicinity of the dance school, regardless of his famous words that he is NOT a ponce.

Out of interest, under what safeguarding policy would this fall under? Is there anything specific in there about parents of dancers to be considered? He's not been charged with anything but has been accused. Really awkward for the dance school

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
I've time stamped it for you. Not only does Creepy say it but Esme smirking and pushing towards the camera agrees with him. Then the little madam goes on to assure us that her four dances were all "absolutely perfect, I knew they would be because I wasn't even nervous waiting to go on and I was the only one on the entire stage who was smiling".

I'm sorry but I cannot take to that child and I am damn sure she has very few friends at that dance school nor would she make many anywhere else with a gob and an attitude like that.
She's just like her dad

• Sad

Kimbo

Chatty Member
Does anyone else wish Justin would come out and spill the goss. He must have loads on Chris.
I was just thinking similar! I wonder if this is it, it’s all out there, or will there be more? Doesn’t seem to be much traction on that side of things, just a big, annual addition to the Shit Midas list. I hope for the day when I sit down after work and there’s 20 odd pages indicating a ‘juicy’ scandal* of some sort.

*by scandal, I do not hope to ever hear of any vulnerable teenagers, women or men that have been taken advantage of.

Guys do you think they have an Amazon business as one of their other jobs 🤔
Imagine Chris delivering Amazon parcels 🤣 🤣 That's the real story behind the packages they'd have us believe are baby & me!

Noone would open their parcels when they see who delivered it 🤢 🤕 🤮

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
I think accessability also comes into it. No offense (and I could be wrong!) but I'm guessing that your paths wouldn't cross and you probably wouldn't get the opportunity to actually play out any kind of fantasy with Mr Momoa even if you wanted to. (Sorry! 😘)

Creepy has a platform and access to fans. We know that he follows a lot of younger females who, for whatever reason, would give him the time of day and he can then weedle his greasy way into taking advantage of them. He has motive, opportunity, form and a miserable marriage (probably).
This is exactly right. Also with celebrities, you see them in your every day life, on tv/films/magazines etc. If you think they are good looking or interesting then you might follow them. The people creepy follows on Instagram, he's had to seek out and search for. He's got a type, so he'll have certain hashtags that he searches 🤢 and what makes it worse is that while on his hunt, pictures of his step daughter probably come up 🤢 and now, pictures of his own daughter.

• Sick

PeachyJam

Probably because it's not her commening! She wont have access to that account, it will be Fatlass or Sweaty that comments on her behalf!
100%, those comments came from Sarah, even down to the writing style. It was just Sarah writing fan fiction about why she is the best 'mother' in the world 😂

Last edited:

Abbvay

VIP Member
Do you think they're going to try and pretend Isabelle is doing something academic post GCSE?

We all know she's going to sit in pylon palace marinating in grease as a social recluse and second mother. But do you think they'll at least try and pretend she's doing something post 16?

Would love to see her go to college and uni, find herself and leave the minghams behind, but I think they've brainwashed her too much to the point she'd be too anxious to leave. Which is a shame, I think out of all of them she has the most potential to become a normal and functioning member of society.

I can't even see her making more of an effort with the sassy belle channel and trying to become an influencer in her own rite, Chris has ruined any chance of that for her even.
They will pretend she is doing more GCSEs since she didn't do many subjects, or resitting, likely say a combination of both.

Sarah already said she is doing home school for college. With her birthday being the beginning of September they only have another year to pretend because then she will be 18.

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
It might just be a case of Orlando being a taboo word for them and they don't want it mentioned in any respect. I hope that's the case.
Talking of taboo words, is Orlando not one of their banned words that automatically stop a comment getting posted? How did that one get through then? 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Wow