The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Esme put on an accent like Amanda Buffamonteezi in a friends Or her faux public school accent. She’s turning into an insufferable kid now.
“Can you believe I’ve never had any professional dance training?*kicks legs up in the air*”

Reactions: 42
In another video, Sarah said those amazon swimsuits wouldn't last Mila long. Thought she was still fitting into 3-6month clothes because she's so dinky?
the amount of swimsuits she bought for mila is grotesque!by all means have 2/3 for the summer, especially if travelling....but 8/9/10??
it’s just constant spend spend spend and instead of buying a decent pair of shoes or two, it’s always about buying repulsive amounts of stuff
Why take a bloody paddling pool abroad? Why pay £15 for two Lilo’s? Surely nobody would die if *gasp* they didn’t use them?
I’m so fucking over the constant gratuitous purchases that then get shoved in the garage

Reactions: 39
Can someone please explain what “preppy” means? They keep saying it and I have no clue

Reactions: 3
She's got a serious addiction. She can't just buy 1 or 2 of something she needs or wants. She's bought so many lilos and inflateables. And she bought about 20 rompers for mila instead of 1 pack and she's not been seen in any of them. Infact, you hardly ever see them in the clothes they show in their hauls or get as presents

Reactions: 25
Can someone please explain what “preppy” means? They keep saying it and I have no clue
It’s really just a neat and tidy way of dressing. College jackets and neat and clean trousers. Everything the Inghams are not

Reactions: 27
They’re really turning Esmé into a narcissist. Also, I can’t understand how she could possibly be friends with any 13 year olds at dance when she behaves much younger and is so self obsessed

Reactions: 29
Maybe they are flogging them for profit, like a reseller. Surely not, that’s too much like hard work for lazy. Unlessshe’s got Isabelle doing it as her new job. Good point though, you rarely see them in the clothes from the hauls anymore.

Reactions: 14
They are such ignorant dimwits, even when people try to help they still think they know better. This is why they lurch from one disaster to the next. I love it

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
I've just looked up the dance school- after Creepy and Lazy gave it away by leaving the logo in the vlog, I didn't know what it was before.

The amazing at dancing best in her class Esme seems to be attending a combined ballet and tap class and then a combined theatre craft and contemporary class- both at grade 1 level. For anyone who isn't familiar with dance grades, I've never come across a half decent dance school where the 13 year olds were working below grade 4 level. Theirs advertises the grade 1 classes as aimed at years 5-8. So while Esme is just about in the age bracket they suggest, it doesn't suggest great things about the dance school's standards. And she's certainly not the natural she claims to be.

Isla is attending the primary grade combined ballet and tap class. I've never known children older than 8 take a primary level dance class- it's simply not worth bothering with, at that age they can pick up the grade 1 work with no experience of dance. The dance school advertise it as being a class for children in years 3-4. Isla is year 5.

Reactions: 25
The problem with your drive and grass is that you are never at home Creepy to maintain it.
A garden has to have constant care and attention. Even one void of plants.
The 2 plants you had required watering, if you didn’t know. What a waste.
I was going to say that you could ask a neighbour or friends to water them whilst you’re on your constant holidays but I forgot that you don’t have any that will speak to you.
You do realise that once you’ve killed the weeds, new ones will start growing immediately?
You’re missing a great opportunity with your kids to teach them to plants flowers and vegetables and learn about Nature, Biology, Wildlife and of course the AGRICULTURE

Reactions: 34
I agree my daughter gave up ballet in favour of musical theatre at 13 and she was doing her grade 5 - and she was a slow learner!

Reactions: 12
Has any one seen the 'cat chonk chart' they are definitly both at the 'Oh Lawd he comin' end of the scale!

Reactions: 15
No wonder Lazy was keen for this vlog to be aired with that list of affiliate links that are on there.

Couldn’t watch Esme’s segment - as soon as she started talking had to switch it off, well done to Greencow for managing to sit through it!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.