The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just a few bits that has to be put away. But it is done, it is clean

Reactions: 31
What the eff! Why did he put that emoji on the privates area. Of all the emoji's he thought that suited discusting
Why’s he putting confidential X-rays of a baby that can’t consent in the first place and making money off it. I honestly cannot wait for family vloggers to get sued by their kids and end up stacking shelves for 12 hours a day somewhere

Reactions: 42
Why’s he putting confidential X-rays of a baby that can’t consent in the first place and making money off it. I honestly cannot wait for family vloggers to get sued by their kids and end up stacking shelves for 12 hours a day somewhere
All it would take is you tube to stop paying these idiots who think it’s a real job.
Because as much as they try and lie and say it’s for the memories, we all know that’s

Reactions: 33
I think she pretends to buy the smaller size but swapped it for bigger after shes filmed, no way he fits into size 18-24 months, and if he does she shouldn’t be proud, she should be ashamed (he has no medical reason to be that dinky, so she should be embarrassed she doesn’t look after him)

Reactions: 28
It's not had an mot done, still showing as expired on 11th May so someone's lying.

Reactions: 24
Is lazy saying an uv suit on its own is enough protection ? You still need sun lotion on under it

Reactions: 14
One of the parents commented on the facebook pge of the dance group (the post where the owner was saying thanks to everyone) they were not happy with what was said on the vlog!
Just looked, it’s had 7 likes and someone else has piped up now too I don’t think they will be very welcome again. Sad for the kids but you reap what you sow

Reactions: 30
What was the results of the x-ray? Does Mila still have to wear a brace?

Reactions: 6
What was the results of the x-ray? Does Mila still have to wear a brace?
Yep, gradually reducing the amount of time she has to wear it each day until she only has to wear it for sleeping. In 6 weeks it will be reviewed.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.