The Ingham Family #235 Sarah why dubai those awful clothes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the lack of personal items in their house that gets me. No framed photos on the walls, no children’s artwork stuck to the fridge, nothing the children have made is put on shelves..

My house is full of toys, posters, paintings pinned to the fridge, bedroom shelves displaying things my children have made.

The Ingham house is so empty.
Just like their brains ,they need more than a motivational candle

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just checked the playlist for June and Dubai,creepy has 2 private videos listed, probably the same flog just listed twice or is he playing at running the same flog twice hoping to get double views🤔

Reactions: 5
Tempted to officially call 'tit Midas' on the 'mystery' suckers that paid for this trip - it's pretty apparent any plannned promotion has been scrapped.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just checked the playlist for June and Dubai,creepy has 2 private videos listed, probably the same flog just listed twice or is he playing at running the same flog twice hoping to get double views🤔
I thinks he's trying to hide Lazy's "Why were not vlogging" video....probably as a desperate scramble to hide their tracks!

Reactions: 7
Mr Mac was looking at Instagram and admiring a friend of ours who was looking a very lot stunning and cute.
I was able to say Instagram is all fake just look at these pictures of Sarah Ingham. Insta vs You Tube.
He could not believe it! What a vile looking woman he said.
We had a great family discussion on how fake and dangerous social media can be. I will keep my screen shots of Sarah on my phone in case I need to educate anyone else on what trickery can be had.
It was worth giving them a view to get the shots.
I do this regularly with my daughters but use Katie Hayes' wiki page off here. It's awful the amount of editing that goes on, on her Instagram page.

I personally think older primary years and high-schools should be discussing such things with the kids. Using real examples such as Kate Hayes and Sarah to show them that these grown ups, who they may strive to be just like, are intentionally damaging them for their own engagement/validation purposes. Im sure it would results in lives being saved!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I personally think older primary years and high-schools should be discussing such things with the kids. Using real examples such as Kate Hayes and Sarah to show them that these grown ups, who they may strive to be just like, are intentionally damaging them for their own engagement/validation purposes.
I completely agree. I don't know about other family vloggers but with the Minghams, what really gets me is the fact that they edit their children too. How awful is that?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
#236 Scandles,Candles and the ugliest Sandals

#236 Airmiles,fake smile and a PDF file

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The Ingham Family posted:
THE FEAR WAS TOO MUCH - DOING THE WALK OF SHAME (MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT EVER!)
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Imagine being scared of a star flyer 🤣 my 7 year old recently went on one and loved it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here is the ONLY definition of ‘walk of shame’:-

‘an instance of walking back home on the day after an unplanned casual sexual encounter, typically dressed in the same clothes as the previous evening.’

(Oxford)

Why is that the title on a thumbnail of his step-daughter with her arse hanging out?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

‘an instance of walking back home on the day after an unplanned casual sexual encounter, typically dressed in the same clothes as the previous evening.’

Oxford.

Why is that the title on a thumbnail of his step-daughter with her arse out?
Im so glad I’m not the only one who thought that the title is really inappropriate, even more so when you consider the thumbnail.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Oxford.

Why is that the title on a thumbnail of his step-daughter with her arse out?
Chris has filmed that once before 🤭 not the night after but the same day 😂

Although his was planned, whatever sarah might say!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was talking to a few teenage family members about the Mingham's,Creepy's name came up and one of the lads said "I remember him,he's an adobe acrobat "
I asked what that meant
"He's a PDF file " he answered
Hey that comment need a warning. I was just about to spill some wine over my computer (hey don't judge it's dinnertime and it is my las evening off in 9 days. )

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do they always go on and on about rides and what they are like and who does/doesn't go on them and what they think of the ride etc? Who cares, either go on the ride or don't and we don't need some long-winded explanation of the ride and why you don't/do like it and if Esme/'dad'/whoever would like it and should go on it.

They were going to have 'lunch' after 4pm(!) and go back for the hotel buffet at night but then they had 'dinner' in the theme park when it seemed dark. This was all after they'd taken cakes and sugary drinks to the water park for 'breakfast' which was probably actually lunchtime.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Do they do anything aside from water parks and theme parks when they go away ? What a boring trip

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.