The Ingham Family #235 Sarah why dubai those awful clothes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their dodgy mates the Radfords have got more views than the the Inghams with only 25% of the subscribers. Please do your family, the teen girls of the world and us a favour and retire, Chris!

Screenshot 2022-06-09 22.25.44.png

Screenshot 2022-06-09 22.26.15.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s awful the way, Isla especially, holds her knife and fork, she’s more than old enough to know this! I don’t know why they don’t correct her, probably just can’t be arsed.

I think those kids are going to end up going out in the world with precisely zero life experience/manners and the only people it will affect is them and it’s totally down to the so called parents, but I’m sure they won’t care about that as long as it doesn’t make a dent on their bank balance!
Going out into the world alone would be amazing for them.

They will still be at home aged 40 vlogging for there parents and babysitting the 20th baby

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Just to pick up on what someone mentioned on the previous thread.
Getting chlorine on prescription lenses is very bad for them and can make them go opaque which in turn can obviously affect your eyesight.
Is there lit ur all y no part of parenting they don't duck up?
I tend to wear my glasses in pools buts thats because i am rather blind without them, i wear mine from when i wake until i sleep. Whereas issy doesnt wear hers that much so i do see your point also

Reactions: 23
If the holiday was gifted then why have they not declared it when vlog was uploaded - also why hasn’t YouTube not done anything about it?
do they pay some kind of premium to YouTube that let them get certain privileges?

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Fight or flight kicked in for Sarah when she saw that Mila nearly ate her cake, quickly snapping "She is only have ONE, the other one is MINE!"
It gave me flashbacks to when Sarah ripped the Easter Egg out of Isabelle's hand a few years ago while shouting "MINE! It's MINE!"
Isn’t it a buffet? 🤣 go get another Sarah if you’re that bothered

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Creepy was excited to get in the water, don't get any ideas foo, I don't think it's appropriate to go skinny dipping in Dubai and certainly not with teenage girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I saw this post on the last thread but I have to say I also have to wear my glasses if I am in a swimming pool otherwise I wouldn't be able to see. So she might have really bad eyesight like me
If I didn't wear my glasses in the pool I'd be a bloody hazard to everyone around me and myself 😂 do they allow labradors in pools? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If the holiday was gifted then why have they not declared it when vlog was uploaded - also why hasn’t YouTube not done anything about it?
do they pay some kind of premium to YouTube that let them get certain privileges?
I saw late last night someone called her out on Insta asking why she wasn’t marking as gifted….. can’t see it now!!!!
They really need to rethink their choice of retailers they purchase their wardrobes from !
also even though I am so against family sloggers at least one of the other families are ensuring monies earned by the kids goes to the kids and their eldest just bought her first car -brand new mini (silly choice really should of gone for an old one first)
Finally just watched this other families travel day to Spain………what a difference a haircut / bath and nice clothes and more importantly FRIENDS coming along for a lovely time!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just to pick up on what someone mentioned on the previous thread.
Getting chlorine on prescription lenses is very bad for them and can make them go opaque which in turn can obviously affect your eyesight.
Is there lit ur all y no part of parenting they don't duck u
I have never heard of this and have worked in optics for years :LOL: My partners lenses have always been fine in the pool, might have to test it. We use all kinds of chemicals on lenses to get varifocal markings off etc.

Reactions: 16
YouTube didn't do anything when he abused his position of great influence and asked a 16 year old child to get naked with him in a swimming pool. They also didn't do anything when he ignored a desperate, suicidal girl's cry for help not to jump off a bridge and instead kept asking her to come and film him skate instead. They didn't do anything when he called told a 17 year old fan a 'pussy' for not agreeing to go skinny dipping with him. They didn't do anything when he asked another teenage fan to come and work for him as his personal assistant even though they had just met for a quick photograph and they had only just met that day.

Youtube definitely won't do anything about this 😕.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Creepy was excited to get in the water, don't get any ideas foo, I don't think it's appropriate to go skinny dipping in Dubai and certainly not with teenage girls.
Don’t you just wish he’d have pushed his luck being the pervert that he is, and get banged up abroad! Now that I’d watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Creepy needs to learn some of the lingo so he's not calling everyone "Man"....so cringey.
he’s middle aged and flabby but acting like he’s 18
Grow up you absolute moron 🙄🙄🙄

I wonder what The Dubai department of tourism would think about the way these creatures were dressed in their country ,very disrespectful bunch:rolleyes:
I was watching a programme about Dubai recently and someone on it said they have relaxed the rules about clothes to some extent the woman who lived there said she could remember getting a red card for wearing something short but it had all changed now

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
My god these shots of Creepy have got me howling the dogs have even joined in 😂 I recon the day the wind blows that comb forward back over and we see the full extent of the slaphead will be me finished 😂😂⚰
Screenshot 2022-06-09 204116.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
GOING TO A HUGE LEGO LAND WATERPARK IN DUBAI!

Stupid bleep. It's Legoland not Lego land. 🤦‍♀️

The Inghams leave the hotel. It's 44 degrees, hot, hot, hot and they're off to Legoland. They're doing the water park in the latter part of the day. It's coming up to midday. Jace is screeching abut a dragon. Creepy doesn't remember Legoland being there.

The Inghams are filling up their UNLIMITED refill drinks, which you pay 65 dirham for as you walk in. It's £10 in English money, divide by 5 for pounds and 3 for US dollars. They will be needed today. Lazy says they're going to drink at least 95 litres. They look at all the Lego models and Creepy remembers them. Lazy pulls up her top and tells the ifam to go to Dubai in June if they like heat or December if they don't. They were trying to decide what to do for their last few days - they have 3/4 days left- and couldn't come to Dubai and not visit Legoland because of Jace. Tickets to the parks are included with the hotel stay.

Jace plays with some of the interactive models. Lazy tests his knowledge on traffic light colours. Isla loves running alongside the moving vehicle models. Creepy shows us the Lego Albert Einstein. Jace and Isla play with Lego. Jace and Isla ask to go on the train ride. Lazy and Esme join them. Cleeeeever booooy thinks a squirrel is a cat.

The girls have gone on a ride Jace is too small for so Lazy takes him to play with the Lego. Jace fell off the back of a chair but is ok. Then they all head to the first big coaster of the day. Creepy woohoos as he films Lazy and the girls. Creepy fixes Jace's car model.

Time to refill drinks. There are only three other people at the park today. Isabelle says its too hot. The heat is something else. Isabelle wanted to take cute Instagram photos but looks like a tomato. Esme show us a Lego building she made. They're heading to the water park because she's sweaty.

Some footage from lunch. Lovely healthy meal of hot dogs, quesadillas, Nutella pancakes and frappes. Esme and Isla ate half of Lazy's hot dog. Jace has pancakes coming as well. Isabelle says the girls guilt tripped Lazy into giving them half of her hot dog. She also says Creepy eats any leftover food himself. Mila reaches for the plate of Nutella pancakes and Lazy makes no attempt to stop her, despite telling her to get her beady eyes off them. Jace has chocolate pancakes covered in Nutella with sprinkles and cream on top.

"Oh yes, get me in that water right now" says Creepy as they stroll into the water park. They're going straight in for sure. Jace and Esme go on a slide. Creepy woohoos as he and Esme are drenched in water. This is the best thing you can do on a hot day. Time for Creepy to join Lazy and the kids in the lazy river. Water slide footage. Creepy tells Jace he's a cleeeeever booooy for going on the water slide. Mila goes in her first ever wave pool. Wave pool footage. Creepy woohoos down a water slide.

Lazy knocks on the girls' door and barges in to do a room inspection. She's probably looking for any chocolate that has been left out rather than to see if the rom is tidy though. Jace and Mila fell asleep. Creepy and Lazy were on their phones and watching cartoons. More like Lazy was watching the cartoon whilst he was on Only Fans. Jace invites himself into the room. Lazy cannot believe Esme has preppied up the shower with vines. Jace starts to cry and Lazy asks if he's tired.

Lazy informs us they've all had showers and are about to go for dinner. Jace is taking lamby to dinner. Lazy has put eyebrows and lipstick on. She doesn't recommend having your eyebrows micro bladed because her actual eyebrows are blonde on top and the skin underneath is grey. She begs for a freebie by saying she needs it tattooed off. She can't be bothered to put mascara on because they'll only be an hour. They're off to a waterpark tomorrow. They're going to show us the buffet. Lazy asks Creepy if the hotel does all inclusive because they're just paying each night for the buffet. It's the same amount for breakfast as for the dinner. There are delicious meals and Lazy recommends the food. She prefers a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Jace and Mila have breakfast but the girls don't eat much. Jace and Mila are free. Jace had sugar puffs for breakfast. The buffet is £30 per person

Lazy talks us through the buffet. She opens all the containers and shows us inside. Definitely an undeclared ad. The meals change each night. Next we're shown the "beef tag-een". Lazy likes trying new food in different places. Yep; Home Bargains, B&M, McDonalds, Starbucks, Burger King, the treat cupboard... Creepy says he might try the spicy dish. Next we're shown the kids section. They know the place is good because Creepy hasn't had spag bol yet. He always gets spag bol in new places. There are cooking stations and a soup section. Creepy often has the fresh pizzas. There is a massive dessert section. Lazy is thrilled to see chocolate fudge cake. They miss out a while section... the vegetable section.

Lazy couldn't decide between the mushroom and beef stroganoff, red thai curry or the black bean so she did what any normal person would do and got a bit of each. She says she's such a pig. Jace is sharing with Mila. Creepy went random and got katsu chicken sushi, a slab of pizza and chickpea masala. Mila has made friends with a waitress. Lazy tells us Jace's favourite food is broccoli so she clearly thinks we're a bunch of dumb idiots. Don't judge everyone else by your own standards Lazy... She's been waiting to capture how he says it on camera for ages "bwokowi". She asks if she should go and get him more and he says yes. Next she shows dessert. Mila reaches out for some. Creepy rudely grabs the plate from Lazy and slides it in front of Mila. Lazy says she's only having one and the rest are hers. Mila grabs the rainbow cake and Lazy asks Creepy to take the marshmallow off.

Lazy is back in the room with a latte. Creepy loves them but doesn't usually drink them because he doesn't like them. At the hotel they taste so god. The buffet was delicious and worth the money.

End of vlog

View attachment 1331422View attachment 1331409View attachment 1331410
View attachment 1331411View attachment 1331416View attachment 1331418View attachment 1331413View attachment 1331412View attachment 1331420View attachment 1331417View attachment 1331421
Is he wearing pyjamas

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't understand why it's being kept a secret that it's a free holiday. They know people are going to contact each of the places anyway. They know it's very likely people have already guessed who has sponsored them. They've had the holiday now and must know they could get in more trouble and be more likely to lose the vlogs by hiding it, than if they were honest and the most that would happen is people be pissed off that they got a free holiday - which is obvious anyway.

I had no idea who Rebecca lamb was until all this but she's hiding who gave the freebie too, and it's the exact same place?

Then Sarah looking upset in the video last week, the vlog either in the wrong order or they've skipped half the holiday? If it's just uploaded in the wrong order it must be deliberate, as he would have realised when going to upload it that they didn't visit Legoland on day 2 so it was the wrong one!
Agreed but if he’s mixing up the order then I don’t understand why when they’re home already? I think something probably happened and they had a bad few days that they didn’t want anyone to pick up on on so didn’t vlog.

Reactions: 20
how selfish chris in a long sleeved rashie for swimming. yet jase and mila in short sleeves. put a bloody long sleeved swimsuit on your poor children if you must insist on abusing them the way you do and taking them swimming in 44 degree heat

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Shes put on weight . I have no room to talk because I'm big but not as big as her . She is big as a house now
I thought that ( I’m big so no fat shaming) but she must have been filtering her photos constantly as she now seems to have put 3 stone on in three weeks ??

Why does Chris always talk in that stupid voice to Jace 🙄

How can they be on a holiday and not know how much meals cost 🤷‍♀️

as usual with these idiots there is always some drama that common sense could sort out

I think they thought this holiday would be a big “f**k you” to tattlers etc but they really hadnt thought about how the heat would affect them all 😬

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.