The Ingham Family #233 Chris DeLonge: Putting The #### Into Scunthorpe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I jut had a look at Lazy's Instagram and I see she's followed a few healthy/vegan food accounts recently. How ironic. Maybe that's where she got the idea for chucking a handful of spinach into the slop to make it healthy. 😂

She's following another eclectic bike company (lectricebikes) as well so it looks like they've begged a few people for the freebie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I have heard it all now... An e-bike to get fit & lose weight :m

and she is so cringy.

They are both 🔔🔚s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I jut had a look at Lazy's Instagram and I see she's followed a few healthy/vegan food accounts recently. How ironic. Maybe that's where she got the idea for chucking a handful of spinach into the slop to make it healthy. 😂

She's following another eclectic bike company (lectricebikes) as well so it looks like they've begged a few people for the freebie.
Yet they don’t actually follow the brand of bike they’ve been gifted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
There is deffo no homeschooling going on there, and I dont think there ever was really! I feel really bad for Isabelle, she was stuck travelling with her younger siblings and mum and stepdad for godknows how long when she could of been getting prepared for these exams MUCH eariler like most of us do. Also, why is Sarah so keen on Isabelle failing her exams on the new vlog? 'it doesnt matter isabelle if you dont pass, it is fine.' basically thats all sarah says, ffs.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Almost a Weeks worth of vlogs - paid for / sponsored ADs and basically LAZY witch having her best life 😑 friends over for lunch , playgroups networking to meet friends , being transported about looking like a total twit on the bike pretending it’s exercise when the bike it doing all the work ! Electric bikes are like skinny disabled scooters imo 😆 ANYWAY anyone would think she was a child or a teen , getting all giddy and crafting out this new social life for her and jace ( emphasis on HER ) ! HOWEVER Izzy being nervous AF over her exams , Esme sat in her boiling hot room crocheting ! Anyone would think they where the parents.

Pait of SELFISH CHILDISH FUCKWITTS !!!! 😡

WTF would a company sponsor those bastards still ? 🤬

Anything else I have to say I’d be banned so 🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Also, can they PLEASE stop with the shien crap? Do they realise how bad Shien is for our envrioment? H&M is much better, cheaper and more concious to our enviorment. Shien is tat, cheap cheap tat and apparently falls apart weeks later, I will never order from there but friends have. Do the girls REALLY need that many clothes?
(h&m is just an example btw, there are also better alternatives)
Also, I am pretty new here so hey guys :)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Also, can they PLEASE stop with the shien crap? Do they realise how bad Shien is for our envrioment? H&M is much better, cheaper and more concious to our enviorment. Shien is tat, cheap cheap tat and apparently falls apart weeks later, I will never order from there but friends have. Do the girls REALLY need that many clothes?

TBH I agree with the amount that they buy from shein is a joke ! Disgusting actually and not a bit surprised if they are not getting the stuff free or even being paid to mention them on the sly 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve also called it shein shite in the past …….

Non the less I have to admit I’ve had a few cardigans from there they where £9 each and are really nice and wash well and I know lots of people who I’ve commented on their nice clothes and they are from shein so 🤔😆 I think it’s just them that make everything look like tit as they are so grimey , greasy and dirty ! Not the best advert for a clothing brand lol Mind they sell a bit of everything and a lot of it looks nice. Not M&S lol but nice enough. Lazy and Co just have THE most revolting taste and dress sense ! Imo 😬

Reactions: 13
Does anyone know how to contact Shein? There is no contact information on their website. I can't find the bike company on Facebook either. I'm so mad that these companies gift things to wronguns. If their holiday is gifted I'm going to hit the roof

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel sad at how prinny has become such a distant memory to them and I’ll go as far as to say she’s actually clearly just an inconvenience to them and their “busy hectic so popular and social” schedules. But - on a lighter note - as I’m suffering empty nest syndrome and my baby days are 100% over, I’ve rescued from a (PROPER rescue place sarah not a breeding farm!) a little kitten who nobody wanted. Can’t have him just yet but OH EM GEE GUYSSSS he’s just STOONING and sooo cute the cheeeekyyyy boyyyyyy!

Tattlers - meet my much wanted Jett 🖤🐾
6ED6EDAB-21D2-47EA-8FB6-4F95BD3447F8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 77
WAs it Simon Cowel who had a nasty accident on one of these
Yes ,twice in about 18 months. I just hope to God neither of these nitwits attempts to carry one of the younger children on the back.This could end badly.HOW do companies just pluck these people out of thin air ,when there are decent ,deserving folk they could donate to.Makes literally no sense at all.

Reactions: 21
So what Izzy did when leaving the exam 20 minutes early was actually not allowed. You can’t just get up and waltz out of an exam whilst other people are still sitting the same exam. I know she did it by accident but she could get in trouble for it. This is because if you leave the exam early, everyone else is still taking it which means she could of posted answers or texted people answers and the exam boards are very suspicious and picky over that!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
So what Izzy did when leaving the exam 20 minutes early was actually not allowed. You can’t just get up and waltz out of an exam whilst other people are still sitting the same exam. I know she did it by accident but she could get in trouble for it. This is because if you leave the exam early, everyone else is still taking it which means she could of posted answers or texted people answers and the exam boards are very suspicious and picky over that!!
Would be interesting to know if they take any action about that - for her to have realised she left 20 minutes early it makes you wonder if one of the exam invigilators or someone else who runs the centre followed her to question it?

TBH I agree with the amount that they buy from shein is a joke ! Disgusting actually and not a bit surprised if they are not getting the stuff free or even being paid to mention them on the sly 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve also called it shein shite in the past …….

Non the less I have to admit I’ve had a few cardigans from there they where £9 each and are really nice and wash well and I know lots of people who I’ve commented on their nice clothes and they are from shein so 🤔😆 I think it’s just them that make everything look like tit as they are so grimey , greasy and dirty ! Not the best advert for a clothing brand lol Mind they sell a bit of everything and a lot of it looks nice. Not M&S lol but nice enough. Lazy and Co just have THE most revolting taste and dress sense ! Imo 😬
Wait.....what ,are you saying you`re not impressed with lazy`s choice of gingham (Ingham in a gingham....LOL) or her little house on the prairie fashion statement??:p

I feel sad at how prinny has become such a distant memory to them and I’ll go as far as to say she’s actually clearly just an inconvenience to them and their “busy hectic so popular and social” schedules. But - on a lighter note - as I’m suffering empty nest syndrome and my baby days are 100% over, I’ve rescued from a (PROPER rescue place sarah not a breeding farm!) a little kitten who nobody wanted. Can’t have him just yet but OH EM GEE GUYSSSS he’s just STOONING and sooo cute the cheeeekyyyy boyyyyyy!

Tattlers - meet my much wanted Jett 🖤🐾View attachment 1296926
Omg! Talk about adorable! Bet you can`t wait to bring your new little furbaby home xx♥

• Haha
  • Heart
They’ll buy anything they see, it’s ridiculous. Never bought from shein, I’ve always thought of it like if primark had an online shop. Fine for shopping in person but god knows what it would look like or what size it’s going to be when it turns up

Reactions: 15
My favourite part about the Pat Pat contact form here - https://uk-m.patpat.com/ - is that you can attach pictures to help explain your issue. View attachment 1295501
This photo 😂 imagine posing for a nice family picture on your holidays and your husband looks like a sweaty bellend. Wtf is he actually doing?

utter prick. How are they not embarrassed by the sad bleep?

99E5FFF8-5F01-4FBE-BED4-7AC109CA3018.jpeg

“I’ve never come this way before, must be the cobbles”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
How are they not embarrassed by the sad bleep?
They believe in ‘Chris DeLonge’ - in much the same way as North Koreans believe that Kim Jong Un was talking at eight weeks, shot a perfect round of hole-in-ones the first time he played golf, and then invented the hamburger - he keeps them isolated from the outside world and makes up bullshit about himself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.