The Ingham Family #232 The lying, the wig and the wardrobes (that still need doing)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never heard of anyone taking their children to different playgroups, you'd just go to one that they can both go to? Because not many people have 2 stay at home parents so who would look after the other child whilst someone takes them out one at a time!
It didn't sound like a play group to me. She's prepaid for it she said. It sounds like Milas one is an intervention

Reactions: 18
I can't say too much because I am in the 'Ingham & Ifanny doxing protection program.' 🙄
I miss mine so very much. Never met an animal I didn't like, and my dogs were my children. Can't wait to see your Breeze, heart-warming x

Might have missed it, pretty sure I didn't see it before today, but sending much love to your daughter. Hoping she gets the grade she wants and sending you a virtual cuppa x

Not alluding to anything else whatsoever, but it's always looked like an anaemic breakfast sausage to me.
Photo of Breeze will follow asap. Sadly can’t have goats or chickens anymore and the bees are a distant memory. However 4 dogs, 4 rabbits and ‘him upstairs’ will have to suffice. You never meet a poor vet (or dentist) and that’s entirely down to my repeat business.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It didn't sound like a play group to me. She's prepaid for it she said. It sounds like Milas one is an intervention
I go to a few different baby groups that you prepay for a block and they are either 0-12 or 0-18 months, so a 3 year old couldn't go.

However, I'd be so annoyed if a parent brought their toddler along, if they behaved the way Jace does. The groups are age specific for a reason. It's a safe space for a baby to play and roll about on the floor. I wouldn't want to have to worry about a 3 year old running about.

Reactions: 34
I don't watch i just can't stomach the lies and fakery just do a quick read on threads nothing changes though they still behave really badly, grtvawsy with it and poor kids are bearing the brunt they may not realuse this but one day reality is going to smack them hard I detest this whole influencer industry and worry also for the kids consuming this Bullshit from YouTube but what really kills me is that all of the exploitation and emotional harm is being ignored because the Media companies and Ad agencies are making huge amounts of money our society upis being eroded by greed and corruption I am so sick of it all. The Inghams are one family there are equally bad and worse as someone mentioned earlier The Duggar clan they had millions of followers too, we have the SJ family where the dad is exploiting his child by jumping onto the Trans bandwagon he is not raising awareness he is raising cash, so many vile parents and they are followed, admired,defended what's wrong with people ?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I go to a few different baby groups that you prepay for a block and they are either 0-12 or 0-18 months, so a 3 year old couldn't go.

However, I'd be so annoyed if a parent brought their toddler along, if they behaved the way Jace does. The groups are age specific for a reason. It's a safe space for a baby to play and roll about on the floor. I wouldn't want to have to worry about a 3 year old running about.
But I assume you wouldn't book onto one if you also had a 3 year old who would benefit from playgroup far more than a baby would. There must be plenty of places she could take them both to, but she seems to choose to prioritise Mila. If Jace regularly went somewhere then he'd know how to behave, at the one I go to the baby area is at the opposite end to the climbing frame/ride on vehicles etc with tables blocking the way so they can't get past easily without someone stopping them and turning them around. As soon as they can walk and go off to explore they are told not to run near the babies, not to bring other toys to that area by all parents not just their own, and that's what Jace needs because he's never told no by his own parents.

From the info they provide us I found Esmes dance school in less than 5 minutes 🙄.
same, if there is any attempt to film upcoming shows, even if he does as he has in the past and blurred other people’s children out, it can be reported on.
There are teens dancing there as well as younger children, Esme at 13 will be dancing with older girls.
Nobody has any wish to disrupt the girls’ dance training, but Chris cannot make these sessions and events vlog fodder/ click bait.

Reactions: 25
I think I did too, infact I am sure there is a photo of Esme on their facebook page, (is it the name a famous song, do the L......? ) Also think there is one of Isla on the facebook page but her face been blurred
Yes, I also think there is another of Esme that's been blurred.

Reactions: 5
oh dear, is this going to be another business which has worked with the inghams and ends up in the tit? Because if they have requested the children to not be identifiable on social media and then the dance studio have blurred all photos of them but left that one of Esme, then it won't go down well (even though it was the Inghams as usual that actually led people to finding it). If that is the case then it's the dance studio in the wrong, but still it seems like no one can be involved with the Inghams and not have things go wrong.

Reactions: 21
I’m not as far behind on here as I thought I’d be. My daughter with cerebral palsy tested positive for covid Saturday and within a few hours had been rushed to hospital by ambulance with breathing difficulties. There’s nothing like discussing if you’d want your child resuscitated if it came to that to make you forget about the Ingham’s.
But after three short nights we are home, she’s on the mend. She has kindly passed her covid germs onto me so when I get the chance I’ll be able to catch up on all the goings on while we isolate.
I told Mr Mac pasta and cheese would be fine for us to have for dinner as that’s what all great influences eat.
I’ve missed all you lovely people. Weirdly I didn’t give the Ingham’s a second thought but I thought of you guys. If /when they stop vlogging we will collectively have to find a new cause as the support and love we show each other is to me, very special.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
But I assume you wouldn't book onto one if you also had a 3 year old who would benefit from playgroup far more than a baby would. There must be plenty of places she could take them both to, but she seems to choose to prioritise Mila. If Jace regularly went somewhere then he'd know how to behave, at the one I go to the baby area is at the opposite end to the climbing frame/ride on vehicles etc with tables blocking the way so they can't get past easily without someone stopping them and turning them around. As soon as they can walk and go off to explore they are told not to run near the babies, not to bring other toys to that area by all parents not just their own, and that's what Jace needs because he's never told no by his own parents.
She probably picked one that Jace couldn't go to, deliberately, so she didn't have to deal with him.
It's been mentioned a lot on here about her taking Mila and not him and suddenly he's got his own playgroup 🤔

Reactions: 4
I’m not as far behind on here as I thought I’d be. My daughter with cerebral palsy tested positive for covid Saturday and within a few hours had been rushed to hospital by ambulance with breathing difficulties. There’s nothing like discussing if you’d want your child resuscitated if it came to that to make you forget about the Ingham’s.
But after three short nights we are home, she’s on the mend. She has kindly passed her covid germs onto me so when I get the chance I’ll be able to catch up on all the goings on while we isolate.
I told Mr Mac pasta and cheese would be fine for us to have for dinner as that’s what all great influences eat.
I’ve missed all you lovely people. Weirdly I didn’t give the Ingham’s a second thought but I thought of you guys. If /when they stop vlogging we will collectively have to find a new cause as the support and love we show each other is to me, very special.
So happy that your daughter is on the mend, how frightening! Sending you all love and praying that you get better soon x

• Heart
I don't get why they have two vehicles in the scrapyard that are with out MOTs.
It's a bit silly taking a minibus if just 2 or 3 of them are going out so why don't the set for lifers buy a little runabout. I know a minibus taxi van is probably better to carry all Lazy's shopping but surely the girls would prefer to be ferried around in a normal car.

Reactions: 19
I genuinely do hope Isabelle does well in her exams..despite the lack of help from her parents.

Reactions: 14
So the dance school has blurrd out Esmas and Islas faces apart from 1 photo but sadly can see its them the same worn pj's and the mess of the hair Its bad enough kids looking that bad when locked at home or in a van but fact sending them to a dance school in that state is just so sad Also means can't be going away soon if girls are doing the show and really hope creepy isn't gonna go and film etc Glad this isn't actually a lie and girls get the escape althou I think people are involved hence sending the kids but so sad they go in that state etc

So the dance school has blurrd out Esmas and Islas faces apart from 1 photo but sadly can see its them the same worn pj's and the mess of the hair Its bad enough kids looking that bad when locked at home or in a van but fact sending them to a dance school in that state is just so sad Also means can't be going away soon if girls are doing the show and really hope creepy isn't gonna go and film etc Glad this isn't actually a lie and girls get the escape althou I think people are involved hence sending the kids but so sad they go in that state etc
I hope Creepy is NEVER anywhere near that dance school

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Its one of those baby music classes that you block book. Jace and mila are in the video from the class.
It was also Thursday last week so shows how behind the vlogs are.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.