The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why she keeps going to playgroup with just Mila? And she makes it all sound super important, like having to pay in advance, waiting lists. If only taking one Jace should be the priority and would really benefit from getting freedom to explore new toys/activities with other children a similar age. Where I go lots of people have more than one child, there are 3 and 4 year olds that go depending what days/times they are not in nursery, and you only pay when you go, per adult so wouldn't cost any extra to take both children.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I agree. This is something I’ve always wondered is how they’ve got away with continuing to get warranty work done because that’s common across many products regarding a warranty becoming invalid. Unless he’s not informed them of most of it?
It may be just repairs to fix his shoddy work and to cover up he is a dick who has stuffed the van and calling it warranty work , his 12 year old ifannies would have no clue what he was talking about…

Reactions: 21
I know it's the Inghams, but nothing they do makes sense.

They got the DPD van because they found it difficult accessing places whilst hauling the chavavan around. They've spent fucktonnes of money 'upgrading' both the DPD van and the chavavan and now they are trading in a barely used £30k chavavan for £20k plus spending an additional £16k on another one. Make it make sense.

Wasn't the original chavavan bought new, yet Sarah says they never buy new vehicles?

Probably won't end up buying a new chavavan, it was just for clickbait. If they do buy ot then they are even more stupid than I thought (and that is a very lot stupid).

Most of the Ifannies won't understand how distasteful it is bragging about spending £36k on a whim. Most are children or vulnerable adults who have no idea about the impact of cost of living increases.

Couple of utter clowns 🤡 🤡

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Honestly I sat here in tears earlier reading about that copel family in the bus fire. The sooner people put regulations on people with no education/knowledge/qualifications that are just allowed to carry out ‘mods’ work on electrics and gas then allow their family to live/travel in that vehicle. It makes me sick to my stomach.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I know it's the Inghams, but nothing they do makes sense.
Chris was absolutely manic in the vlog. Although Sarah was on screen, he was in the background and it was a good insight into how he is when he wants something. Seeing Sarah cave in in about 5 minutes because he was yammering on at her like a child trying to persuade their mum at the check out till to buy a tube of smarties when she's already said no five times. You could tell the high he was on when he got his way.

He's an absolute weirdo, you can see how he gets himself into trouble time and time again because he has no impulse control. I would say there is no way he's stopped his other impulsive behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Chris was absolutely manic in the vlog. Although Sarah was on screen, he was in the background and it was a good insight into how he is when he wants something. Seeing Sarah cave in in about 5 minutes because he was yammering on at her like a child trying to persuade their mum at the check out till to buy a tube of smarties when she's already said no five times. You could tell the high he was on when he got his way.

He's an absolute weirdo, you can see how he gets himself into trouble time and time again because he has no impulse control. I would say there is no way he's stopped his other impulsive behaviour.
I could not have put it better myself. He was like a kid at Christmas, he sounded like he was literally shaking.
Why doesn't he use the money on an interesting hobby? I took it he really wanted to get his ppl? Mind you he probably would find the studying too much?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Necklace is another word she pronounces oddly and it drives me mad!
Chicken pock
Weetabic
Milaaar
These annoy me so much too in fact everything this woman says annoys me she just has one of those faces and mannerisms that are yuk.

Yes a spoilt annoying child how either them ever became popular is a scary insight into what our society is sinking into when lying, greedy clearly lacking intelligence is inspirational or admirable ...

• Heart
Reactions: 25

This is so true and yet here he is on his Instagram still trying to portray that it was all her idea. He's a pathetically weak little man-child that's never taken responsibility for any of his actions.
He's always hidden behind his mummy and his thick lazy wife to cover his motives and to get his own way. When the money finally runs out and it will, he'll be off into the sunset in his crappy delivery van with just his skates and a pack of tuna sandwiches.

73F976E5-0E68-44AF-A6E8-3CDB2ACE3602.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Cliffhanger - which way will she go left or right - hey hang on sarah what about down?? cos that is where you are all heading you pair of bogwoppits

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jace looks like the little girl off working mums (Netflix series)

EB0CD123-E2A2-427C-9C43-7092DC463380.png

4AAADE70-FD46-4504-9715-B0035CA85E22.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

All down to his lack of parental guidance and lack of boundaries from Zelda

<skids in>

We've just gone past Bellend Manor on the motorway. I can't believe how close it is. There's no screening whatsoever. You can see their tacky sofa on the balcony
I cant wait till we go to cleethorpes at some point this summer as we will pass it on the way home 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They both have some sort of spending problem, Lazy’s is low priced shite clothing, home wear and plastic crap toys, Creepy’s is overpaying for high ticket items like cars, caravans and drones. They basically just throw money away like it going out of fashion I suspect they maybe have bought this new van hence why there is a massive sale happening at tat and me or they are trying to offload the caravan they’ve used 3 times to payback the loan.

On which planet is trading in a £30K caravan they’ve used 3 times a good idea, for what a bigger fridge??

2020 they took it to Europe for about 2 months when they got stuck at the truck stop for a week!

2021 they were in Cornwall and Scotland for less than a month

2022 went for a week in January an hour from home.

In total they’ve used it less than 4 months in 2 years but now going to trade it in for a near identical model and paying an extra £16K on top of the original £30K.

This is not set for life this is impulsive madness spending every penny that they get through their fingers. I’d be surprised if those kids have more than £10K sitting in a bank account each. Wonder what second hand banger of a car Izzy will be surprised gifted for her 17th!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just think when the bailiffs turn up the neighbours could film it and sell the footage.

jace reminds me of moaning Myrtle from Harry Potter.

• Haha
I don't know why she keeps going to playgroup with just Mila? And she makes it all sound super important, like having to pay in advance, waiting lists. If only taking one Jace should be the priority and would really benefit from getting freedom to explore new toys/activities with other children a similar age. Where I go lots of people have more than one child, there are 3 and 4 year olds that go depending what days/times they are not in nursery, and you only pay when you go, per adult so wouldn't cost any extra to take both children.
She’s a knob head and will never change

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.