The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The desperation is reeking! The ‘prank’ vids have started 🤮

Im not watching, did they buy the new charavan?
Probably already a done deal and would be too late. Knowing they have taken a death trap off the greasy gang would put me off ever using them. Electrics done by someone who's watched you tube tutorials....I pray the new owners come to no harm.

Reactions: 18
The Ingham Family posted:
PRANKING MY FAMILY WITH A DRASTIC NEW HAIR CUT!! (SHOCKING REACTIONS!!)
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Her face is annoying but that wig looked a million times better than her own hair, she needs a decent treatment in it and a cut/style, wouldn't have been a bad thing if she actually got that cut instead of walking round like a scruff.

Reactions: 46
Mila’s cast! 🤢 There just no need for a 10 month old to be so dirty!!
0C5928F6-00F0-4C48-9C18-644BF8AA7742.jpeg

How bad is her hair when this is an improvement
15C169AD-8148-4EF5-9601-AD8BD739A5B9.jpeg

He needs Botox or something to sort out those eyes!! 🤮
139A0CBA-887C-47CE-947F-0DE002BC1377.jpeg

E089161C-057B-46DC-A029-131EB8C42E69.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
hmmm Chris says he sees all the transactions she do during that day on his phone. Did he not notice she did not go to a hairdresser??? This is so fake.

Reactions: 31
‘Hey family. Look at my nice, new, styled hair that looks and feels so much better. Haha just kidding, I’ve still got my lank, dirty, mess of a hairstyle that makes me look like an old bag woman’

Sounds like the prank is on you, Bag Lady, I mean, Sarah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I'll be so interested to see how long it takes them to get that done. Does anyone know how it goes for getting van conversions MOT'd? Can they take it anywhere that does MOTs? I'd be worrying that the mechanics will have a fit about the seatbelts and deathtrap car seat platform in the front. 🙄
They darent take the death mobile because they will know we can view every little thing is fails on and get on their backs.

Reactions: 13
No-one would be stupid enough to think Lazy has gone to a hairdressers, especially not to have such a drastic change. They all have a clear aversion to haircuts, brushes and shampoo for some reason so no way would Lazy decide to make an effort with her appearance all of a sudden.

I wonder when she sees herself in a mirror/viewfinder if she actually thinks she looks decent. Surely she can't actually think her manky, no style mop top is a good look.

Reactions: 33
Chris thinking he was gonna get to dip his wick actually knocked me sick 🤮

"👁👅👁 is it date night? 👁👅👁"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Just in time for ovulation I suspect. Gotta make another cash cow to see them through another year of vlogs.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.