The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
<skids in>

We've just gone past Bellend Manor on the motorway. I can't believe how close it is. There's no screening whatsoever. You can see their tacky sofa on the balcony
The Inghams will now accuse you of being a stalker and twist it to say you stood outside their house and took photos šŸ˜‚

Next click bait title: HATERZ OUTSIDE THE MANOR. SCARED FOR OUR LIVES.
Not forgetting the "boom" or "pow" graphic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Chrisā€™s modifications have increased its value hahahaha, donā€™t make me laugh Lazy šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
theres no way those bodge jobs have increased the value and I donā€™t believe he sends it away for Warranty work either. That ship sailed the minute he started effing about with electrics.
honestly this pair of daft bastards think everyone is as thick as them šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 28
Why are they looking at 6 berth tin cans when thereā€™s 7 of them does that not make any insurance null n void n theyā€™ve obviously no intention of taking the atm on wheels(nanaaaar) on a family trip with them

Reactions: 18
I don't watch vlogs so wondering are they selling Van ? It would make sense to sell that and caravan then purchase I much bigger motor home surely ? Would still be cramped with 7 if them but at least it would be safe, have a working loo and shower and they could still do #Vanlife otherwise just exchanging one caravan for another and wasting money.

Reactions: 13
Seacroft and the Radford woman should definitely have one of those creator clash boxing matches instead of trying to out-caravan each other šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Jace having chocolate again surprise surprise and his hair in bunches, come on now šŸ™„ she is desperate for him to be a girlā€¦.sheā€™s not even styling it like boys do who have long hair, sheā€™s styling it like heā€™s a little girl.
Do we think (cough cough) these two dimwits are attempting to cash in on the Saccone joly child fiasco? (they disgust me beyond belief).:(

I suppose on the plus side, Jace talks like a girl already, and as Christine bringing him up, heā€™s likely to be just as feminine as his father, so means he hasnā€™t got to change much! Dressed like a girl, speaks like a girl, hair like a girl, heā€™s already there šŸ˜‚

Chris ā€œthis isnā€™t big enough for our family.ā€

Itā€™s miles bigger than your crappy transit van you freak!!!
Well ,we all know Creepy has trouble with sizing... šŸ˜

Reactions: 17
Whatever dealer theyā€™re buying their caravans from are bleeping idiots. No good workshop would honour any warranty when that creep has been ā€œmodifyingā€ the van. So the company are either not looking over caravans properly when they have them or creepys lying about having warranty work done. Neither would surprise me. Also him saying in the comments that the modifications heā€™s done have made it worth moreā€¦ hahahaha ok dreamer

Reactions: 35
Whatever dealer theyā€™re buying their caravans from are bleeping idiots. No good workshop would honour any warranty when that creep has been ā€œmodifyingā€ the van. So the company are either not looking over caravans properly when they have them or creepys lying about having warranty work done. Neither would surprise me. Also him saying in the comments that the modifications heā€™s done have made it worth moreā€¦ hahahaha ok dreamer
Its Yorkshire caravans they were at

Reactions: 17
We have our caravan serviced at the same place and they are very strict! Caravans have to be empty of personal belongings, carpets removed etc etc! We had our caravan from new and they inspect it before warranty work is carried out, they also need to get work agreed by the manufacturer first. Not a chance they are getting anything done under warranty!

Reactions: 29
Knowing Creepy he's lied about it having warranty work. That said, he took loads of things off of the caravan to put in the dpd van, presumably he's not put them back cos that means taking the dpd van apart, so the state of the caravan they part exchanged, well I dread to think what it looked like. Why on earth would you part x a caravan you bought 2 years ago yet never used. I'd be gutted if id spent Ā£30k on a van 2 years ago and lost Ā£10k on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Something that made me angry in the vlog last night was the referring to Isla as a ā€˜littlieā€™ when speaking longer term that Mila could join her and Jace. The poor girl is 10! Why should she have to share with a 3 year old brother for trips away - sheā€™s approaching her pre-teen years and whatā€™s to say Izzy will even want to continue travelling with them - she deserves peace and privacy as well. We would love a van but itā€™s just not feasible with our childrenā€™s ages so opted for a decent family tent instead - 4 bedrooms so the older 2 have their own bedrooms when they need that time out and space to dress etc & the rest of the time we get to go overseas on a plane for decent family holidays. Knowing they read here - your chavavan wonā€™t get the use to justify the costs - spend that instead on your kids because they sure as hell have earnt it! Stop blowing their money away, yes theirs because without them no one wants to watch a lazy witch and a creepy ponce of a man - your YT ship is fast sinking & these material things wonā€™t last forever. The Radfordā€™s are no better using their kids to earn them cash but at least they also run a business that can be used slightly to justify their expenditure

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So youā€™re telling me I can go and purchase a second hand van, with modifications done by someone with a masters degree in YouTube tutorials, no actual electrician qualification or training? No need when youā€™ve got YouTube tutorials. So anyways, Iā€™m willing to drop an extra 10k on the smelly tin can, possibility to catch fire? Meh.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think id hear them before seeing them šŸ˜‚
It's really unfortunate that other than Jace they all have really popular names, the amount of times I've been out and heard someone screech one of their names and I immediately look round in fear.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The desperation is reeking! The ā€˜prankā€™ vids have started šŸ¤®

Im not watching, did they buy the new charavan?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.