The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice the lack of a seat belt in the drive thru

She's wearing one but has it under her armpit.

Still illegal, so take heed Sarah you lazy moo.

seatbelt.png

fine.png

and why is the ensuite loo not in its own enclosed space?

That will put me right off going.

loo.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
He said he was totally happy to walk into a shop with that stupid wig on, wouldn’t have bothered him, not a problem (he’s just so cool, going with the flow guyyyzzz) it it weren’t for the fact that it “gave him the worst headache ever after wearing it in the house all day for so long” 🤕 (bleeping weird)

Oi head, you’re so insecure with your very own head of hair that you go to the effort of dying it jet black (eyebrows too) and then wear a beanie all year round even in blistering heat (sometimes with a cap on too, when you’re feeling particularly precious), & whilst swimming . Rumour has it along with your socks 😂😂😂 it doesn’t even come off whilst cheating on your wife.

But yeah, creepy, you’re a “don’t give a duck” rockstar type. 🤟😂 How embarrassing!!
He's a pure bleeping bellend. Hides under his obese wife's 'Muu Moo's' and even held Jason up in front of himself shopping in ASDA so no one would clock the pervert in the veg isle.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just had a look at Baby and Me, she's still got stuff up for sale at 50% off that hasn't sold. She must have a huge amount of stock left. Looking at the floor loungers she seems to have over 50 left for sale at over 50% off, I'd imagine that stock alone cost her over £600

• Wow
Reactions: 31
The education act stipulates that children need a 'full time education suitable to their age and aptitude' .... there is no legal definition of 'full time' though and nor is there an easily definable definition of 'education' either.
This is good for most home educating families as they can tailor their own unique bespoke education philosophy to their own needs but unfortunately it does mean that families like the Inghams can fall through the net.
As long as they do a minimal amount they can get away with negligence.
It's a big minefield to regulate or not to regulate or how much to regulate is a hard question.
I do not like the idea of the vast majority of home educators having to jump through unnecessary hoops just because a few families take the piss out of their freedoms
It’s seriously time this home schooling was regulated. I have no doubt and admire the talented parents that can meet and fulfil all their children’s educational, social and spiritual needs. These folk must be remarkable and I’m deeply envious. My parents, myself and my children have spent a fortune on school fees. I realise we should have bought dpd vans, caravans and panoramic views of pylons and the distant howl of the motorway. I must be a very lot thick and must learn from the ingrams

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How desperate are they getting with the tat and me…… that says skint to me without saying I’m skint!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What do planets have to do with doughnuts though? I'm confused.
I stopped myself commenting on that as I thought maybe I’m missing something obvious 🤣 so I’m glad you have asked! And all I can think is wow!! She has literally seen doughnuts where everyone else has seen planets…🧐🤔 🍩 🌎

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sarah - "Not gonna lie, we're having a bit of a lazy day today"

Sarah, about 30 seconds later - "dance is on and it's been a bit chaotic so I can't be bothered to think of another meal for everyone so we're getting a takeaway"

One dance class, that Sarah didn't even get involved with, and chaos reigns??? Who the f*ck are these people!??

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Just had a look at Baby and Me, she's still got stuff up for sale at 50% off that hasn't sold. She must have a huge amount of stock left. Looking at the floor loungers she seems to have over 50 left for sale at over 50% off, I'd imagine that stock alone cost her over £600
How the hell did Katrina get all that tit over the gate? she must have been stood on her car to launch herself over the 'Ingham Manor' Wall. Aye head good luck with ya new shop....customers breaking their necks to buy tit from a garage roof.
Screenshot 2022-03-14 211505.png
View attachment 1269814View attachment 1269814
1642036076395.png
1642036076395.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m a little confused - isn’t she always saying that Tat n’ Me has sold out???

This is the print. It is planets and food. Hmmm I thought these were custom designed by lazy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.