The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's wearing one but has it under her armpit.

Still illegal, so take heed Sarah you lazy moo.

View attachment 1269472

View attachment 1269476

and why is the ensuite loo not in its own enclosed space?

That will put me right off going.

View attachment 1269479
*Apologies if quotation comes out messy - it didn’t work at all at first -

Re: Open toilet.
When this abomination was first addressed, I have a recollection of Lazy insisting that the toilet lid was always kept closed.
Yes, it’s gross to have it in the open so near to where one sleeps - but in her addled brain, it was ok if the lid was shut to prevent fecal aerosol spraying around the room.
I’ll stop there, as I’m making myself a little unwell at the thought.
Maybe they all go down and tit in the tit garden - their natural habitat for bodily functions?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Y.w.p ( wildlife park) are asking for social media collabs - wonder if they will be applying?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
For this week's Memory Monday, let's have a look at some more of the messages that Creepy sent to 19 year old Bella. He sent her these after meeting her with his family for a quick photograph. At the time of him writing them (May/June 2018) the ingham Family were at the very height of their success. Fans had been queuing for 7 hours to meet them at the Kent meet and greet; they were about to hit 1 million subscribers and they were getting around 130,000 daily views. Also, Creepy and Lazy were trying to conceive Jace. And yet, he was prepared to risk his marriage, his success and his children's happiness for the chance to "teach Bella a thing or two 😉😉" (ew ew ew 🤢🤢).
This is why I don't understand how they and anyone who still supports them just dismisses what he did as a bit of cheating and nothing illegal. Because most of them do accept that he did something, just that it wasn't a big deal. Sarah only mentioned in a message the embarrassment of her husband cheating, Leah (I think) let slip that it was ok because Jess was 16, the only denial from Chris in his no hell no video was that he isn't interested in children. Ifam have commented that it wasn't illegal, and just shrug it off. They obviously have problems in their own mindset to think that all that would be ok anyway, legal or not, but that's why he finds it easy to start with someone else from their fanbase.

He clearly lied and used his position to make promises to much younger and vulnerable people. He used flattery to people that he knew were insecure about their body, he pretended to be more important than he was and tried to bribe people into meeting up with him with the promise of social media fame, which he never had any power to make happen anyway.

Despite everyone that we know of being over 16 and in his opinion that makes it ok, it should be no different than if a teacher or doctor was saying these things to someone who was looking up to them. Just because the law hasn't caught up to social media yet, I don't understand why his wife, his family, and the few remaining ifam would ever try to defend him or in Sarah's case, carry on like nothing happened and have more children with him.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Best of luck to tattlers that have kids sitting exams, hope all goes well. I hear gin helps (for the parent, not the exam sitter 🍹🍹🍹)

Sarah doesn't want Isabelle doing exams and living the life of a normal teenager as that means having friends who are also teenagers, and that mean Creepy has a target audience coming around to visit his house on a regular basis. Isabelle not being educated also means they have a free babysitter that can be dragged around the nation in a van to live their best life. These people are neglecting their kids to piss about in a delivery van, why is nobody intervening. It's shameful.

Reactions: 26
For this week's Memory Monday, let's have a look at some more of the messages that Creepy sent to 19 year old Bella.
Thank you for posting. I don't think I've actually read those ones before.

Although still very much written in Creepy's 'style', this exchange has a slightly different feel/tone to the messages he sent Jess. Those subtle nuances show how dangerous he is as he's able to adapt his approach and tweak his spiel to suit each poor individual that he's targeting at the time, for optimum results. 🤬

On a more flippant note, the fact that Creepy appreciates perfect brows made me smirk somewhat as neither him nor Lazy have decent brows....a very lot far from it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Apologies if this has already been said but why would anyone plonk a baby on the floor in a changing room which has been used by many ppl letting that poor child play with whatever is on floor and put her hands in mouth because I’m sure Sarah wouldn’t have washed Milas hands 🤢 I seriously question the parenting skills of those two idiots, bearing in mind Mila still falls over when sitting up and that floor also will be hard if she banged her head 😔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
why have tiny lawnfurnitures been removed and replaced with that lonesome chair?
View attachment 1269170
He sits there in the mornings to watch Rosabelle manor fall apart bit by bit. 😂

1652692697739.png

It's not exactly hard though Chris. Not everyone has 52 DDD moobs like you and thunder thighs like your "hot wife" 🤮 . Maybe if you did a little more exercise than shovelling giant bags of monster munch and entire boxes of scotch eggs in one sitting you'd look better.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
For this week's Memory Monday, let's have a look at some more of the messages that Creepy sent to 19 year old Bella. He sent her these after meeting her with his family for a quick photograph. At the time of him writing them (May/June 2018) the ingham Family were at the very height of their success. Fans had been queuing for 7 hours to meet them at the Kent meet and greet; they were about to hit 1 million subscribers and they were getting around 130,000 daily views. Also, Creepy and Lazy were trying to conceive Jace. And yet, he was prepared to risk his marriage, his success and his children's happiness for the chance to "teach Bella a thing or two 😉😉" (ew ew ew 🤢🤢).
Shall we also give a shout out to granny who had lots of different accounts On Twitter to troll comments left by ppl who dare went against her baby boy 🤢 remember seeing couple names floating around that she used Helena Hunt Millie Black 😧 How on earth is this family allowed to get away with all they did to ppl who went against them 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 28

For some reason I've never this. He is disgusting! I love the way he says how he works out to have great abs and thighs 🤢
He really is shameful, and lazy stays with him?? What a totally fucked up family they are.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Actually made me feel quite sick reading those messages, had that been my daughter I’d be fighting til the end to get that creep taken off you tube, young vulnerable girls look up to him, and he can take advantage of that at any time.
Had that been my husband, well, he certainly wouldn’t be anywhere near me or my kids and I certainly would not have gone on to have more children with him.

13hr ago, don’t them kids have a normal bed time?
9D6CA1C7-7B7F-464D-B5AF-7DA03F34EE99.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Actually made me feel quite sick reading those messages, had that been my daughter I’d be fighting til the end to get that creep taken off you tube,
I can't believe that he has had the audacity to continue on with YouTube. He tried to keep a low profile for about a month or so but you could tell that he was itching to get back in front of the camera. He had major backlash at that point; Jaackmaaate, Alfie Deyes, all the other Youtubers, news paper articles, forums, constantly being called a pedalo but still was desperate to get back on screen rather than it just be about Sarah and the girls which would have slowed the decline of the channel as well. I am sure not one person in his tiny circle would have thought it was a good idea, but he still went ahead and did it. I find it mind-blowing

• Heart
Reactions: 33
God Sarah is a total doormat, he just wipes his crappy shoes all over her and she's not even bothered . If that was my husband he'd best be sleeping with one eye open.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
#232 Creepy wears a wig, thinks he looks hench, Lazy wears a wig, looking like Dawn French

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Read ing these messages you can actually tell its Chris my brain automatically bread it in his voice.

Reactions: 20
I know we have all noticed Milas dirty cast but did you hear in the tit show last night that isla calls mila smelly onion. Sarah laughs it off but it’s probably the fact that a grubby cast and limited hygiene in the family is taking a toll so I wouldn’t be surprised if their whole house smells of smelly onion 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
#232 Lazy has trotters just like a pig,
Creepy says he looks pretty wearing that wig

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All along the dirty creep had no intention of ever helping her. He lied from the get go. He groomed her just like it appears he groomed them all. He had no intention of ever promoting her or being linked to her publicly apart from that one photo he put on their profile of them all together briefly. His one single aim was to use her like a piece of meat & then discard her like used rubbish. He makes me utterly sick to the pit of my stomach🤢The way he speaks is probably the most cringe & embarrassing ever. Oh my God the man is a living breathing walking embarrassment. I’m praying when he goes off on his skate project he doesn’t take Isabelle. Please Sarah don’t let this happen🥴 For once be a bloody mother. Being a mother involves saying the word NO, hell NO!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.