The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my duck derek is that you?
Has he run over his own head with his new ride on toy? He needs to just give it up and bic it. He looks bleeping ridiculous. He is utterly repulsive anyway 🤮🤮🤮
Actually derek has much more hair!
At least Derek looks like his hair is cut by a proper hairdresser. Creepy's hair always looks shocking.

Whenever I see Creepy without his hat on he reminds me of Norman Wisdom for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would love to see where exactly that hair comes from that he uses to form some kind of fringe and what he actually asks for when he goes to get it cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All I can think is lazy bought those wigs to go shoplifting in BnM with Ketrina

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Why if Isla cannot even operate standard cutlery, are we letting her use a huge kitchen knife?! Do they not remember she’s mentally 3

• Sad
Reactions: 42
So why does feck face always wear a beanie?? I mean if they were set for life then surely he would have a hair transplant

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Start of vlog.
Chris puts a wig under his beanie.
Sarah goes to a McDonald’s drive through.
End of vlog.
😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Two hair pranks after one another. The Ifannies will be begging to buy the wigs after they’ve been on the Mingham’s noggins they are all that far up their toad arses!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was anyone else singing the theme tune from the Young Ones when Creepy was wearing that wig 😂
I wondered if he was the long-lost, little-known, fourth member of the 90's boy band, Hanson.....ie the older brother who didn't quite have the look that their record label was after and got dropped before they hit the big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At least Derek looks like his hair is cut by a proper hairdresser. Creepy's hair always looks shocking.

Whenever I see Creepy without his hat on he reminds me of Norman Wisdom for some reason.
ummm excuse me, that’s Sir Norman Wisdom, please and thank you!! My whole childhood ruined😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would love to see where exactly that hair comes from that he uses to form some kind of fringe and what he actually asks for when he goes to get it cut.
I’m sure he doesn’t ever go to a barber

Reactions: 13
I wondered if he was the long-lost, little-known, fourth member of the 90's boy band, Hanson.....ie the older brother who didn't quite have the look that their record label was after and got dropped before they hit the big time.
Creepy could certainly pass as their grandad 👴😄 (even the emoji has as much hair as Creepy!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lots of digs towards haters recently - and there was me thinking they don’t care what gets said 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.