The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can just imagine a 13/14 yr old jace seeing these images and just wishing the ground would swallow him up. If his friends ever found them hed be a laughing stock bless him
It’s ok, he’ll never have any. Didn’t do his dad any harm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I've been doing a lot of sorting out old toys/books/clothes because we have 2 birthdays this month and checking all summer clothes to see what fits, what can be passed down, buying new where needed.

They never seem to pass anything down between children. I can understand they wouldn't have kept all the baby things after Isla, I think they were very much done until YouTube and they thought they could make more money from more babies. But Mila seems to have all new equipment/toys. When the girls were younger the need to have them dressed the same meant nothing was handed down. Over the years they got the same toys that older ones had previously.

Out of things that are still in good condition we decide if it's something we will use for another child, see if any friends/family want it, or donate it. I don't care if they are pretending to be set for life, it's just wasteful how they get through things. Although seeing how dirty everything gets with them there probably wouldn't be much in a condition to pass on!
Our boys have an almost 6 year age gap. I loved it when I could find matching clothes for them but they didn't match all the time and I was still able to save some outfits to pass down. It's funny to look back on the younger boy wearing the same outfit again 5 or 6 years on

Reactions: 14
I've been doing a lot of sorting out old toys/books/clothes because we have 2 birthdays this month and checking all summer clothes to see what fits, what can be passed down, buying new where needed.

They never seem to pass anything down between children. I can understand they wouldn't have kept all the baby things after Isla, I think they were very much done until YouTube and they thought they could make more money from more babies. But Mila seems to have all new equipment/toys. When the girls were younger the need to have them dressed the same meant nothing was handed down. Over the years they got the same toys that older ones had previously.

Out of things that are still in good condition we decide if it's something we will use for another child, see if any friends/family want it, or donate it. I don't care if they are pretending to be set for life, it's just wasteful how they get through things. Although seeing how dirty everything gets with them there probably wouldn't be much in a condition to pass on!
They are really wasteful people in every way. With things like furniture they seem to buy a lot of cheap stuff instead of good quality things that will last years despite claiming they have money.

Reactions: 24
Going back to the children's education, I read on the OFSTED website that Chris/Sarah need to provide their children with an education otherwise they could be issued with a School Attendance Order, which means they'd have to go back to school. Anyone know anything more about this? I doubt the quality of the education the children are receiving is good enough, especially if the family are vlogging 6 days a week. It would be difficult for them to tailor the education to the children's specific ages unless they really know what they're doing. (And I doubt they do.) Chris and Sarah definitely aren't teaching them themselves especially with Mila to look after as well. Do the children have their own individual tutor?
The education act stipulates that children need a 'full time education suitable to their age and aptitude' .... there is no legal definition of 'full time' though and nor is there an easily definable definition of 'education' either.
This is good for most home educating families as they can tailor their own unique bespoke education philosophy to their own needs but unfortunately it does mean that families like the Inghams can fall through the net.
As long as they do a minimal amount they can get away with negligence.
It's a big minefield to regulate or not to regulate or how much to regulate is a hard question.
I do not like the idea of the vast majority of home educators having to jump through unnecessary hoops just because a few families take the piss out of their freedoms

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can't wait to see how low their views are by end of August when they get the new caravan to go on another tit trip.
The caravan arriving in August will be what seals the deal on Izzy going to online collage.

Can just imagine a 13/14 yr old jace seeing these images and just wishing the ground would swallow him up. If his friends ever found them hed be a laughing stock bless him

I think that's why children should have the right to have all online images of themselves removed when they were too young to consent. Jace will be bullied terribly, both because of Chris and because other children will have a catalogue of images to get a rise from him on. Chris and Sarah obviously find the judgement tough that they receive, would love them to explain why they made that decision for their children to have to face that as well?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I knew they had bought the new caravan and then SURPRISE us all with it.
Not sure how they can carry on using their old one til then, it will be in an even worse state.

How old are creepy and Sarah, I would guess mid 40s but not.sure?

Reactions: 11
I wonder how Creepy got on at the big Rich Breeds Memorial Day in Sheffield yesterday?

It will have been nice for him to be able to show his respect to his best friend/brother after not bothering attending the funeral, and a great chance to catch up with the ‘massive crew of bladers (including six girls)’ that he is an integral part of.

He might even have bumped into some members of his imaginary alt-punk band, The Adventure.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I bet when the end of August comes there will be no new caravan. It will be conveniently forgotten about or there will be some nonsense about further delays on it being ready and they don't want to wait any longer or something.

Reactions: 25
I knew they had bought the new caravan and then SURPRISE us all with it.
Not sure how they can carry on using their old one til then, it will be in an even worse state.

How old are creepy and Sarah, I would guess mid 40s but not.sure?
Sarah is 36, Chris I think is 37 nearly 38.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sarah is 36, Chris I think is 37 nearly 38.
And still likes teenagers ew

They are really wasteful people in every way. With things like furniture they seem to buy a lot of cheap stuff instead of good quality things that will last years despite claiming they have money.
Look at Tiana Wilson and her family their new house is stunning and they are set for life,

I bet when the end of August comes there will be no new caravan. It will be conveniently forgotten about or there will be some nonsense about further delays on it being ready and they don't want to wait any longer or something.
Don’t understand why they can’t pay themselves to go ona normal all inclusive holiday the kids would love it

Reactions: 12
Don’t understand why they can’t pay themselves to go ona normal all inclusive holiday the kids would love it

People call every hotel they stay at and tell them about Chris' past and that he's filming other people's children without consent. So he bought the caravan thinking that would solve the problem but people called the caravan site and told them about Chris's past and that he was filming other people's children and putting them online. So then he bought the van and made himself a wild camper so no one could complain any more. He's always running from what he's done, making his family more and more isolated.

He could, in theory, just take a week off and go on a nice holiday without having to vlog it, but he's addicted to filming every minute of their lives and that takes priority.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Look at Tiana Wilson and her family their new house is stunning and they are set for life,
Still set for life from videos of his daughter in bikinis. Any person pimping their kids out on Youtube has dirty money in my eyes.

Reactions: 33
I can't believe that I was once as deluded as this woman. Back in 2017 I absolutely loved this family. I loved watching two seemingly loving, very involved parents do lots of fun activities and days out with their three very happy children. I just couldn't see what we all see now. There were signs that things weren't quite right (such as the parents being quite giddy, rather than distraught at the 9/11 memorial in New York and them being incredibly braggy when they bought all new furniture for their new house) but I was too brainwashed by the loving, caring family image that they put out in every vlog. I bought their merchandise for my children and I just adored the family and their videos.

Funny how things change due the actions of one narcissistic pervert and his grabby, enabling wife. Can't stand them now. Did anyone else used to be a massive fan? 😂😂
Yes I use to be a massive fan of theirs but I woke up to what they are really like,I have never hated two people as much as I hate these two arsewipes,I can’t wait for the day when they lose absolutely everything that they have karma is a beautiful thing.
The children are getting I feel more cheeky and cocky and jace needs a lot of work they have no idea how to handle him but he seriously needs consequences for a lot of his actions,and I just wish to duck they would get that hair cut 3 years old he is now and all he has is baby hair like rats tails it is

Reactions: 23
Or if there is a new caravan. It will be a big surprise for isabelle getting the best grades in igcse the exam boards have ever seen 😂

I am so confused, so how many vehicles do they actually own at the moment? And how many have a valid MOT?
Dpd van no mot, range rover no mot, ex taxi with mot and the caravan

Reactions: 13
Watching Trap Lore Ross on YT and I can't help thinking that Tekashi69 looks like Jason if he'd used a Sharpie on his face.

Just me?

1652623952976.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.