The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah says (whatever happened to that channel?) in tonight’s vlog that she bought a few wigs, and this is the one she thinks works best for the prank. What? Anyone else just have piles of wigs laying around for no earthly reason? No, me neither!

The phone call! As if that wasn’t planned 😂😂😂 “Hey babe”… “Hey babe, what you doing?”…”just setting up the vlog” FFS.

View attachment 1267331
Someone with a shopping addiction!

Reactions: 15
"Are you gutted?"
"Yeah, I thought I had a hot wife"
Even if that's a joke it's still vile. I'd be gutted if my partner said that about me. He knows how to make people feel insecure. Even if it doesn't come across on camera, Sarah will be thinking about this..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Chris desperate to get his leg over, " is it date night"! "My hot wife"🤣🤣
He must have really been gutted 😆😆😆
She does kinda suit the bob, better than her straggly hair!
I liked it when she was sat in the car I thought it really suited her but then she got home and it looked 😬

I don’t care about Jace’s hair being long but when he had it in pigtails the other day it just looked bloody stupid, but of course it’s become a case of he’s having his hair like that now just to make a point
, if anything he needs smaller lenses on his specs rather than those two giant ones he has at the moment 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 27
Everything in their lives is fake because they have absolutely nothing real to think about and spend their time on. It wouldn’t occur to me, or most normal people, to put on a wig and pretend to my family I’ve had a haircut in a million years, simply because we’re busy doing more interesting/useful/essential things!

Reactions: 41
I liked it when she was sat in the car I thought it really suited her but then she got home and it looked 😬

I don’t care about Jace’s hair being long but when he had it in pigtails the other day it just looked bloody stupid, but of course it’s become a case of he’s having his hair like that now just to make a point
, if anything he needs smaller lenses on his specs rather than those two giant ones he has at the moment 🙄
I think her own phone must have a filter on it as her face is much more ‘fuller’ on Chris’s

Everything in their lives is fake because they have absolutely nothing real to think about and spend their time on. It wouldn’t occur to me, or most normal people, to put on a wig and pretend to my family I’ve had a haircut in a million years, simply because we’re busy doing more interesting/useful/essential things!
Yeah, it’s all for content as they have sod all to film lol

Reactions: 26
I've been doing a lot of sorting out old toys/books/clothes because we have 2 birthdays this month and checking all summer clothes to see what fits, what can be passed down, buying new where needed.

They never seem to pass anything down between children. I can understand they wouldn't have kept all the baby things after Isla, I think they were very much done until YouTube and they thought they could make more money from more babies. But Mila seems to have all new equipment/toys. When the girls were younger the need to have them dressed the same meant nothing was handed down. Over the years they got the same toys that older ones had previously.

Out of things that are still in good condition we decide if it's something we will use for another child, see if any friends/family want it, or donate it. I don't care if they are pretending to be set for life, it's just wasteful how they get through things. Although seeing how dirty everything gets with them there probably wouldn't be much in a condition to pass on!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I get you now 👍 I think that is probably their plan but in reality their YouTube will hopefully be dead in the water by the time Jace and Mila are old enough to be CSA plus over the next few years there are going to be changes coming in the laws surround home ed. A register first and possibly more oversight too so it may not be so appealing to them by then.
That register is a mixed blessing.Its great for the likes of the Ingham children but there are also the vast vast majority of home ed families that neither want, need or would benefit from the intrusion into their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When are these two gOing to realise all this travelling(I use that word loosely) is because they won’t face up to reality.

Reactions: 26
I think that's the first truthful thing Lazy has ever said in a vlog.
Absolutely. Well done to the intrepid @greencow to pick up on Lazy’s rare truth. Maybe her contempt has finally realised just what he is. Hope we get more honesty but doubt it can happen. Leopards never change their spots. They are too well camouflaged. 🐆

Reactions: 18
They brought the new van then….. allegedly.
How can they have the old caravan to use as yesterday they said his mum and dads was going to its new home and there old one was being collected, I think there getting confused in there own lies.
The wig well why would you waste money buying wigs for a joke its just so stupid. Lazy must have felt amazig when creepy said he was mourning his hot wife, what must he think she normally is then lol.
I never realised about the filter until i saw the photos from creepys camera wow what a lot of weight she put on anf just from getting out of the car lol
Jace’s hair looks ridiculous she said Esme had done it but you would just take it out not leave it in bunches there just making the child a laughing stock, she has no idea how to dress those children everything she buys is to small for them and im talking about Esme Isla Jace & mila and even worse every thing she buys Mila is like an explosion in a flower factory with bows and frills everywhere its absolutely awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
When she says "Me and the girls" or "Me and Jace" (and obviously the children copy her grammar) I scream at my tablet "THE GIRLS AND I".
Me toooooo! My father would always correct my sister and I if we said it that way, in my case the Apple didn’t fall far from the tree 😄 as I correct my kids too.

Reactions: 15
Going back to the children's education, I read on the OFSTED website that Chris/Sarah need to provide their children with an education otherwise they could be issued with a School Attendance Order, which means they'd have to go back to school. Anyone know anything more about this? I doubt the quality of the education the children are receiving is good enough, especially if the family are vlogging 6 days a week. It would be difficult for them to tailor the education to the children's specific ages unless they really know what they're doing. (And I doubt they do.) Chris and Sarah definitely aren't teaching them themselves especially with Mila to look after as well. Do the children have their own individual tutor?

Reactions: 22
How can they have the old caravan to use as yesterday they said his mum and dads was going to its new home and there old one was being collected, I think there getting confused in there own lies.
The wig well why would you waste money buying wigs for a joke its just so stupid. Lazy must have felt amazig when creepy said he was mourning his hot wife, what must he think she normally is then lol.
I never realised about the filter until i saw the photos from creepys camera wow what a lot of weight she put on anf just from getting out of the car lol
Jace’s hair looks ridiculous she said Esme had done it but you would just take it out not leave it in bunches there just making the child a laughing stock, she has no idea how to dress those children everything she buys is to small for them and im talking about Esme Isla Jace & mila and even worse every thing she buys Mila is like an explosion in a flower factory with bows and frills everywhere its absolutely awful.
Can just imagine a 13/14 yr old jace seeing these images and just wishing the ground would swallow him up. If his friends ever found them hed be a laughing stock bless him

• Sad
Reactions: 25
That register is a mixed blessing.Its great for the likes of the Ingham children but there are also the vast vast majority of home ed families that neither want, need or would benefit from the intrusion into their lives.
The ingham kids are already registered as home ed because they were previously in school, they are known about by the LEA and have had contact from them previously so it won’t make much difference to them. Any additional monitoring might make a difference but I don’t think we really know exactly what else might come with it just yet.
I have home educated for a long time now. I see the pros and cons of the register but that’s for a different thread I guess

Going back to the children's education, I read on the OFSTED website that Chris/Sarah need to provide their children with an education otherwise they could be issued with a School Attendance Order, which means they'd have to go back to school. Anyone know anything more about this? I doubt the quality of the education the children are receiving is good enough, especially if the family are vlogging 6 days a week. It would be difficult for them to tailor the education to the children's specific ages unless they really know what they're doing. (And I doubt they do.) Chris and Sarah definitely aren't teaching them themselves especially with Mila to look after as well. Do the children have their own individual tutor?
Home educators by law(as it currently stands) have to provide a full time education suitable for the age, ability and aptitude of the child/ten. The Ingham family have had contact from the LEA and I believe sent a report last summer and usually that contact is annual.
The LEA like to hear about social opportunities provided and I reckon that when they sent their report that they would have said they had only recently moved to the area and were going travelling as reasons the girls didn’t have any social opportunities at that time. That’s why we will see lots of mentions of the girls doing dance or whatever coming up because they know they can’t say the same again this year.
SAO’s aren’t that common and can be fought against.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.