The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm Sarah, this is my husband Chris don't listen to what people say about him, they say he messages teens and he does cheat on me but I don't mind!" Not selling yourself as a future friend I'm afraid, I'd run away.

Those girls haven't had one sleepover with friends (not counting Ifam Lottie and cousin Leah) since Chris was outed, that's 3 daughters over 4 years, not one friend over. I'd say people's reaction to the scandles is not as positive as Sarah thinks. No one wants to put their daughter at risk

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So the first thing they tell new people is " my husband messages 15 year olds and tries to get them to go skinny dipping" or is it " my husband cheats on me with vunrable people he can scare quite"
No more screenshots Ifannies please. Listen to Sarah. She wants to continue living in denial.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
#223 Scandles and even with those motivational candles your channel is a bleeping shambles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Sarah is very busy, burning the motivational “scandle” candle at both ends, in her attempts to appear completely unbothered by any of this… it’s the busiest she’s been in years!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
#232 Lazy is obsessional pretending she's best friends with "a professional" you wouldn't have to lie if Creepy owned up and gave a confessional

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.