The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to even things out, here's the Beast of Beltoft when she slipped at Zoella's.

Zoella lost the footage after Chris came out as a pervert and groomer and Alfie Deyes blasted him on Twitter, so that was the end of the very brief and forced relationship.

Reactions: 59
Just to put Isabelle’s fall into perspective

imagine she’s at school falls down, someone starts hysterically laughing at her and than uploads it to the internet, I’d class that as severe bullying so why is the seacroft whale allowed to get away with it

Reactions: 91
I have thought this for the longest time!!!

wish I had more time to write something better, been really busy. I missed you all though!
@Malcolm Conkers that welcome back message had me smiling for hours. I love tattle so much!!!
@Priority education i also love your puppy updates!!!

View attachment 1218905
What a loving, caring mother she must be Birds of a feather flock together I guess! These people will say just about anything to brown nose them.
Their fans are either vulnerable with learning issues or pieces of shit. This lady is a piece of shit. I hope she reads here and reads this. We know that Chris and Sarah read here and I’m hoping some of their loser fans read here. and I hope their good fans who are just misguided will wise up and stop watching.

Fuck this ifam lady though, rude bitch!

What a horrible man he is. Those you block pay for your holiday and Van!
View attachment 1218920View attachment 1218921View attachment 1218923
LOL so hardcore!!! What a badass. Gangta Beanie Man!!! He is such a joke of a man.

Good heavens. He's on such a power trip. Imagine being a father of 5 and getting giddy at the thought of blocking people. So gangsta. The absolute knob!
LOL I just said about the same thing. I bet he got made fun of in high school, he is such a try hard!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
This reminds me - does anyone remember when Ez and Isla were ‘obsessed’ with Harry Potter but never watched the films of read the booksI think that was 2020 so the Christmas they got two rooms of plastic tat , half of it HP themed- where’s all that now?! And they got the Nintendo switches that year that were never seen again

Reactions: 31
I think that’s a really good point. Isabelle is 16 but she’s spent 2 years at home with her parents and siblings and little interaction with other people outside of the house, the kids live in the parents controlled bubble.

She’s not experiencing the usual influences she would have got at school from friends to form tutors to teachers. Not experienced the lessons that they give not only in subjects but in personal development, thr chats on current events in the world, the intervention teachers who assist if there’s a problem, she’s not sat mock GCSEs in exam conditions to prepare her, not experiencing talks on applying to college or doing an apprenticeship or going on trips out where you have to wear the right clothing for the situation and be prepared. Homeschooling can be a positive thing but Chris and Sarah aren’t providing an adequate replacement.

They ‘homeschool’ because it suits themselves as they can go on holiday when they feel like it to escape from reality and they don’t have to experience their children being bullied at school for being an Ingham. They can do what they want when they want. The children have to tag along for the ride and won’t realise right now.

Reactions: 36
The stunt man/wrestler was on Omey Island the fucking thick bastards. They are getting their content mixed up somehow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
This was yesterday at 8.19am

Compared to today at 7.17am

Views are sinking faster than the Titanic.

Reactions: 24
I've fallen over and gotten up, laughed it off and said I was fine, to get home and burst into tears and then discover I'd broken a bone. I've fallen and pretended nothing was wrong for days until I passed out with pain. Just because someone gets up doesn't mean they are actually ok. The sad thing is she doesn't have that safe space to go to cry or say if she feels any pain because straight away the camera would be out. There did look to be a good amount of grass to cushion the fall but slightly further over she'd have hit her head or back on the rocks.

In our house we've definitely all had accidents that become funny and we joke about, but not as the initial reaction. Accidents happen, both my husband and son recently had hospital trips for football accidents but at least I know that I wasn't to blame. I wouldn't laugh if my child fell climbing over rocks when I'd left them to go out in flip flops that didn't even fit.

Reactions: 44
I refuse to watch. It gives them views and in turn money. If everyone stopped hate watching they would sink a lot quicker
Watch from the link put on tattle. They won’t get a view then?

One hour ago, he was still hearting/ scrutinising comments. If he hardly sleeps, those kids are in so much danger from his driving

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
One hour ago, he was still hearting/ scrutinising comments. If he hardly sleeps, those kids are in so much danger from his driving
They're a week behind with vlogs so I'm hoping they're actually back home at this point. But you're right, the late nights and long amount of driving with very little sleep is a worry. I'm sure he did that when collecting the taxi as well, but at least the poor children weren't in the vehicle.

Reactions: 22
They are clearly compiling Sarah's voice overs days after they have been anywhere and making notes. Sarahs voice over mixed up facts about the area they were in, in last nights vlog and facts about Omey from a few days before. God knows how many other times they have told us all 'facts' that were wrong.

Travel vloggers my arse!

Also, as is the case with most sensible parents. Mine drummed into me to never walk down the road with my hands in my pockets, never mind in rough terrain. I too, have drilled it into my kids.
They really arewaiting for a serious accident aren't they. Well,I say accident but whatever it is it will be preventable. Negligence not an accident

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I believe one or two got removed as they had used a trademark they were not allowed??? I could be wrong xx
I'm wondering then if theres a delay and social blade figures are a few days behind as a few picked up on here that some vlogs were down for trademark challenge a few days ago

Reactions: 13
I believe one or two got removed as they had used a trademark they were not allowed??? I could be wrong xx
Just had a look at the playlist, one video deleted for march trademark violation and 2 for April one is trademark and the other is Islas birthday has been removed to kids channel

Reactions: 24
Radio silence on Insta - big sign they are usually back home.
Poor Izzy falling as well, no chance she got off without being sore, how close her head would have been to hitting those rocks behind her back and the witch cackling. I’d have been straight over to my children if one of them had taken a fall like that checking them over - not that I’d be letting them climb a rocky, damp hillside in sliders in the first place.

Reactions: 26
Absolutely love reading about these reptiles it gets me through my nights shifts

Reactions: 14
So the videos that get removed due to violation- do they lose money earned on that?? X

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.