The Ingham Family #227 Chris said "don't watch the vlogs," the fans said "okay," and now they average 22k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to be a party pooper
But this hate thing is not helpful ... It's tattle life
The bubble is going to burst and I for one don't want to be responsible for the fall out
The poor kids and Izzy
Their downfall should have happened the minute that creepy pervert messaged them young girls. The channel should have been taken down. No one here is responsible for the fall out for these vile people. Sooner they are gone the better. Girls would be better off in foster care or with their grandparents. At least they might get an education and wouldn't have to sleep in a delivery van.

Reactions: 65
Sarah is too damn greedy for that! I remember watching a meet and greet ages ago when somebody at work told me about Creepy Christine. I can't remember if it was the Lego one but Lazy had on dress dungarees and a white blouse under. I'll never forget her greedy snatching face when Izzy was at the front answering questions
She was given a parcel which was put on the floor and i noticed Lazy kept staring at it and was so desperate to go grab it! I couldn't believe what I was seeing!!
She's a money, in fact everything grabbing mare!!

Reactions: 31
I’m not - I take a humble bow. I’m a secret Ifam-er

Reactions: 28
Driving across the ocean floor - its the beach right with the tide out?
I know and this woman is home schooling the only education these kids are getting is how to pretend to be living theur best life, and how to cadge and lie, making the next generation of dishonest influencers to further dumb down the population.. insanity

Reactions: 22
I love the word "cadge"...don't hear it often enough!

The Ingham Family #228 - Always on the cadge with shifty eyes like a vadge

Reactions: 32
The Ingham Family #228 - Always on the cadge with shifty eyes like a vadge
This is way too late to get enough votes, please suggest it on the next thread, it's brilliant

Reactions: 13
She can’t quite decide if it’s an ocean or a sea, can she. I guess it depends on how much Seacroft escapes out of her big gob

Reactions: 15
Oh noooooo! The scrote sweat!

Reactions: 9
Im sorry theres absolutely no need for that baby to be in that state, mother of the year was showing us a few weeks ago all the large bibs she has bought and not once has she used one, that baby's cast must stink plus they let her put her hands in her mouth with nails thick with filth under them. Sorry this is just disgusting.

Attachments

Reactions: 43
Scruffs.

Reactions: 24
Im sorry theres absolutely no need for that baby to be in that state, mother of the year was showing us a few weeks ago all the large bibs she has bought and not once has she used one
Half of that is probably what Creepy dropped!

As well as looking a mess though, she must also get really uncomfortable when she dribbles and then is taken outside in the howling wind, especially if she's getting soggy from teething.

Reactions: 27
It’s like a poster for the NSPCC

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.