The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Izzy always says she’s so compassionate and caring, yet lately she asks for things, like a gaming computer, even though she isn’t a gamer and I’ve never seen or heard it being used since she got one. She’s always getting piles of clothes and now she asked for a guitar and ended up getting one!!! Or how she asked for a cat, thinking she’d get one and I know for a fact that day they went to grannies house and grannie got a cat, Izzy thought Sarah was gonna suprise her by saying it’s Izzys cat, you could tell by her face and how she said “I want a cat just like this.”

Yet it was only Isla who got Sarah anything for Mother’s Day gift and you’d think after asking for things and getting preferential treatment with her sisters she would show her appreciation on Mother’s Day, even a handmade card!! She’s gonna be 17 this year and she’s at an age when you shouldn’t need to be told. I can remember being 7 and going out to pick a gift for my mother. Then they went to the beach and Izzy said its the most “beautiful” beach she’s ever seen and then Sarah says it’s nice, then Izzy calls her a liar for say the beach looked nice because it was foggy!? But I was like what the hell Izzy you just said it was beautiful, like it didn’t make sense!? I just feel like Izzy is trying to be quirky like a lot of the young influencers on YouTube, like Emma Chambering but doesn’t have the humour or personality to pull it of, sometimes coming across bratty or cringe.

Even Jace chucking presents and demanding people open them and the family just thinks it’s funny, just wait till he’s older!😬 😂
Thats because fatty frog arse is no mother

Reactions: 15
Offcourse Shittle send a present for their golden boyl
No mentioning of the company that sent Jace the teatrolley .
Offcourse they had to mentioned the ten thousandd Ifams that just hang around Cleptomania waiting for them, but no mention of the young man sending them gifts every week of the year, and could not wait to see Jace opening his gift.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
You could clearly hear the motorway traffic in the vlog, it's my idea of hell. Given they had a good budget and 5 growing kids, 100m from the motorway and pylons overhead is a typically weird Ingham choice for a home.

Interesting how they spend money on things to be shown in the vlog then completely neglect everything else. It's like a wasteland. I don't think we've ever seen them have a bbq or a meal outside there?
Oh but wait until B&M and Dunelm get their summer furniture and garden accessories and toys in!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the vegan place was full of tons of ifam and so was the pizza place around the corner! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
As the sheeps grazed at the side of the road we made our way towards double-in (Dublin). We stopped for a quick snack on the way and emptied our waste tank. Jace enjoyed a weetabic biscuit and the girls had chocolate baaaars. We continued to drive and watched the mountains fade into distant memory behind us. Finally we reached double-in at 6pm and headed for the city centre. As we explored the streets of double-in in search of Flying Tiger, we found a big pole sticking out of the ground. It looked like the paint peeled off in parts on the bottom so I suggested that Chris pop to B&Q to repair it because I know how what an incredible job he did with the van. Just a few metres in front there was a statue of a man with his aaaaaaarms in the air - no idea what that was about. As day prepared to turn into night we pondered what the pole could be. *montage of photos being taken* After taking the opportunity to take photos of this incredible moment we headed off to Flying Tiger, only to find that the fooooooos had closed before we'd arrived.
That is flipping brilliant

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So the vegan place was full of tons of ifam and so was the pizza place around the corner! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Off course they were Sarah hahahaha, so whilst you were troffing your faces what were the children eating in the back apart from your left over burger shared by esme and Isla ? Also seriously need to clamp down on jaces behaviour throwing his toys and demanding to open now! You may think it funny now but won’t when he’s a hormonal teen throwing things at you 🥱

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe how turned in Jace’s eye is, doesn’t seem like any improvement and if anything it seems worse?
Edited to add - I mean without his glasses on

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Off course they were Sarah hahahaha, so whilst you were troffing your faces what were the children eating in the back apart from your left over burger shared by esme and Isla ? Also seriously need to clamp down on jaces behaviour throwing his toys and demanding to open now! You may think it funny now but won’t when he’s a hormonal teen throwing things at you 🥱
I dont get why they sat in the car. The weather was alright sunday for sitting outside!

Reactions: 17
Lovely to see how Jace treated his presents, open, chuck, along with an open this, no please or thank you and they found it funny and endearing. I understand he's 3, but thinking back to when my child was that age, admittedly it's a while ago now, but she'd open a present look at it, open it, play with it, almost forget she had others. I think if she'd have thrown it at me demanded an open while tearing paper off the next, I'd have at the very least stopped and corrected her on her manners.

Ironic how it was the forgotten child who remembered her mother, seeking attention not that she really got it, but at least it was included.

Why buy ride on electric toys when they're going to drag him away most of the summer?

It was extremely odd how they filmed the end, didn't really need the explanation from lazy did we?

No way is Jace fully toilet trained. First thing most of us do is go first thing in the morning, you wouldn't put the stupid sleeping bag thing back on and there is no way he gets out goes to the bathroom and puts it back on. Why lie about such stupid things.

Reactions: 31
Not Jace fault..he’s forever told close your eyes open your hands for another numerous gift.
that lazy pair have never shown him how share or wait his turn.
there was just to many presents for a child it’s overwhelming.
don’t get me started on birthday cake in the bedroom.
Esme made a real effort to make Jace something and you could see how proud she was
such a pity that child doesn’t have art lessons.
Just shows what a show they put on Mother’s Day is important especially to show the children what a nice celebration it can be.
Mind you she’s not a mother in the real sense of the word

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sarah instagram ‘nothing better than women support women’
Remind us again how you supported Jess when she came to you with what your low life husband did?
Oh yeah, you didn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Wow!jace opening his presents and then throwing them and demanding they are opened. the dumb fucks think it's funny. What bratty behaviour.
I came to say the same!
That is because he gets presents all day every day ... its not special, he doesn't care.
He is ungrateful due to what they made of him.

Sad tit

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.