The Ingham Family #222 Dick head Van Dyke in crappy crappy Van Van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the walls surrounding the fire were supposed to be heat proof as well? and them slates should have been bedded onto a concrete base surely? Jace so close to it accident waiting to happen :(
Honestly. Our cottage has solid slate flowing but our stove still had to be bedded down into self levelling cement. I don’t think there is a chimney but I can’t imagine Christine buying a twin wall liner (they are insulated to add protection to surrounding walls). I didn’t see any flue liner. I pray fur coat and underpants had dropped a flue down to hitch the stove up to. I’d have sold my valuables to see the (kiddy) fiddler on the roof hurling meters of 6 inch flue pipe down the cavity.

Honestly. Our cottage has solid slate flooring but our stove still had to be bedded down into self levelling cement. I don’t think there is a chimney but I can’t imagine Christine buying a twin wall liner (they are insulated to add protection to surrounding walls). I didn’t see any flue liner. I pray fur coat and underpants had dropped a flue down to hitch the stove up to. I’d have sold my valuables to see the (kiddy) fiddler on the roof hurling meters of 6 inch flue pipe down the cavity.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand what the difference between sitting on a chair or laying on a blanket outside and sitting 2m higher on a dangerous roof is going to make. The stars are so far away it’s not going to make any difference whatsoever
I think they basically said it was too much hassle to get chairs out to look at the stars last time they went travelling so they wanted a roof deck. This makes no sense to me, it is too much hassle to take a few chairs out and is easier to lug themselves onto the roof?

Also, don’t know what is wrong with standing or, as you said, a picnic blanket!

Reactions: 30
Sorry but I thunk at least 1 person in each household has had covid now its crazy at the moment and these are people that are also very safe so there's no way these twats haven't had it and I honestly think they all do now yet still here there and everywhere including the hospital many shopping trips and I'm sure if the playgroup is really lazy will go spread it around there 🤬

Also you can tell by his soot hands he installed the burner and what's the point of the decking if too hard for lazy to get up? 🤣
There shouldn't be any soot it's a new build never had fire in🤷

Reactions: 20
Looking at Chris with all the soot/grease/dirt on his hands and knowing it's going to be under his nails for months. I take the piss out of Mr Abbvay for not wanting to get his hands dirty and wearing gloves, his favourite hobby is taking a bike apart to put it back together again (apparently there's always a reason) and I've made many comments to him and his friend as they reach for the box of gloves whilst the other is bent over the bike. Bless you Mr Abbvay you keep on with those gloves, after seeing the state of this family and their hands I'm very grateful.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
OMGEEEEEE what a Hornbag NOT!!!!!🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
oh come on now, own up guys, we’re all friends here 🤗 we all want to lick all in between his neck rolls. Bet it’s lovely and salty.

god I hope everyone has already had breakfast 🤢 he’s absolutely repulsive. He makes my lady garden heal over.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Chris definitely has a few words blocked on last nights vlog. Stove is one of them because there is no way in heaven is that stove installed properly. Have they put the thin slate down on the carpet and if so wow.

Reactions: 19
Sarah ohh it looks so much bigger from up here about the van decking, where you can see its bloody tiny, yet Mila is big but is so teeny weeny dinky dot or whatever the hell the words are she uses :/ - one thing though if they go to a hot country with that colour decking hope they are prepared to play the floor is lava - cos its the same stuff I had in my garden and it gets red hot in summer, so much so that you cannot walk on it, the colour just attracts the heat

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So lazy went to a op/charity shop and didn’t buy a piano but did buy a book for Islas birthday🤫 lazy Liberace all she needs now is some chandeliers in the entrance hall to go with the vagina tables 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
oh come on now, own up guys, we’re all friends here 🤗 we all want to lick all in between his neck rolls. Bet it’s lovely and salty.

god I hope everyone has already had breakfast 🤢 he’s absolutely repulsive. He makes my lady garden heal over.
thank you I was in the middle of eating my bagel 😂.

chris makes me feel physically sick at the best of times, I really do think he smells terrible, his hands 🤢🤮

• Sick
All that bullshit about the man coming back tomorrow to fix it was exactly that! Bullshit!
Sarah "it's nothing major, it's not a big deal"
I'd say it is, thin slate on a carpet, really? Will we see how (Dan) the man fixes it? Probably not.

Reactions: 26
Also, don’t know what is wrong with standing or, as you said, a picnic blanket!
Yeah. It's not like they own a blanket business or anything like that!

The perving platform is just another of his impractical fantasies, so he can pose up there for more prattish selfies, pretending that he's living the dream and part of the vanlife tribe.

I'm hoping for a "Close Encounters" style alien abduction for Creepy, as he offers himself up to the sky. He loves UFOs and all that so we'd all be winners. 👽

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder if he is gonna no nails the sleeper above the fireplace lolol - seeing as he uses it for everything else

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sarah gets Jace to put logs in the burner. Jace “can I touch the glass?” Sarah “yes but not when it’s on” wtf is she on. Jace must be so confused. They better not leave him alone while it’s burning or I can see Jace getting seriously hurt.My children have been taught from the moment they could move not to go anywhere near our fireplace. She’s that bone idle she got Jace to put the logs in. Fat cow.

Also what was with the piano. She just loves wasting money doesn’t she. As if they’d get a piano tutor in to teach them how to play. We have a piano, both my daughters and husband play. The girls only ever play if they are having a lesson. One of my daughters has ASD and enjoys the sound. My other daughter prefers playing the violin. The inghams would have it as a space filler. I hope she doesn’t go back and buy it. Clean your house and sort out the other rooms instead!!. I bet the dressing room still isn’t finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
So lazy went to a op/charity shop and didn’t buy a piano but did buy a book for Islas birthday🤫 lazy Liberace all she needs now is some chandeliers in the entrance hall to go with the vagina tables 😂
She bought a book about war for an anxious child who burst into tears on seeing a fighter jet. I know that Isla loves learning about history and it sounded like a good book but I think that I would've gone with another topic for her, personally....mind you, I don't thrive on my child getting upset for clickbait...

Lazy is definitely channelling her inner Liberace....either that or she's stalking Barry Manilow's Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought the walls surrounding the fire were supposed to be heat proof as well? and them slates should have been bedded onto a concrete base surely? Jace so close to it accident waiting to happen :(
no, remember he is the safetyofficer of the family. He knows better

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah. It's not like they own a blanket business or anything like that!

The perving platform is just another of his impractical fantasies, so he can pose up there for more prattish selfies, pretending that he's living the dream and part of the vanlife tribe.

I'm hoping for a "Close Encounters" style alien abduction for Creepy, as he offers himself up to the sky. He loves UFOs and all that so we'd all be winners. 👽
He wants to stand up there in his Christ The Redeemer pose and say he's living the dream.... Prick

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.