The Ingham Family #221 Dyeing hair on a dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delightful! I haven’t seen Scotland since childhood. My favorite ex (boyfriend) now lives near St Andrews. Maybe I’ll get up there for a visit. We knew each other in LA.
Don’t the Irish also say ‘wee man’? I prefer that to ‘our Billy’ for example. Although that can have its charm too.
The Irish do say weeman as well. I always think it’s a lovely term of endearment for the youngest boy 👦 Although my weeman now towers above me 😂 but I still remember his greetin wee face when he was born 😂

Reactions: 6
Regreting not buying a piano from a charity shop that not one person in that house could play.
What planet is she on!

Also that light at the top of the van looks stupid af.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Oh good god, that van and lazy trying to get up on the deck!!!!! Hilarious!!!
Really annoyed at her telling Jace that he could touch the glass as long as the fires not on!!! It will stay hot for ages after the fires gone surely!! She should be telling him to never touch it. 🤦🏻 Or are they after vlog views with a burnt hand

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Creepy went shopping and asked “Can I have a chai latte for my wife”
The guy behind the counter replied “Sounds like a fair swap”
Literally snorted at this! If you wonderful Tattlers are going to keep this up ,i`ll need some Tena lady!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You forgot to buy a fire guard Lazy ! What a neglectful twit she is 🙄
I’m beginning to think she wants those childrun taken off her so they can live freely in the van alone. A toddler and a baby in the house with an open fire, what planet are they on!

Even my predictive text on my phone now says childrun 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Gooooood morningggg everyone…clock behind her reads ten past five. Guessing that’s not AM. (1.15 in)

That roof deck with no barrier around it is going to be ENTIRELY safe for Jace and Mila isn’t it…. Said no one ever. How are they even getting them up there? Chris is a joke. Would love to know how much weight he’s added to that van.

At least the light will show the pervmobil coming from miles away

She’s told two year old Jace to not touch the fire so I’m sure that’s that covered now then… idiot. Not like Jace is ever in rooms on his own. Two seconds later he’s playing with the fire whilst Sarah films the gaps and let’s him carry on. That’s not going to end in a&e at all is it. Clowns

Slagging off another company again. Trolls

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
They've finally got their log burner fitted and it's now spring! Even if it wasn't spring, don't they always say it's boiling with the heat on so they hardly need a fire too.

The vlog is less than 15 minutes, they have nothing to film and it seems Creepy didn't even include the boring shopping footage.

Oh dear Lazy wouldn't climb up on the van roof which means the girls won't so another waste of time and money. What kind of idiot climbs a small ladder in a bulky long coat and has their hair flapping in the wind.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The state of her when she was trying to haul herself up that ladder. 😳 And her coat was absolutely filthy.

She should not have allowed Jace to put anything on the fire and she should have told him never to touch it. I give it a week before there’s a vlog of him in A&E with a burnt hand.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
It’s taken me agesssss to catch up reading here as I’ve been away. Does anyone else think Dan might have been Esme?
No
Regreting not buying a piano from a charity shop that not one person in that house could play.
What planet is she on!

Also that light at the top of the van looks stupid af.
The cost of the piano £45😀lazy wanted to paint it white and put pink stickers on it
oh and she would like a grand piano!!!!
3 of my grandchildren are musically gifted (piano and violin) The eldest attends a top music boarding school.it just pains me to hear the lazy one talking such rubbish about getting a £45 piano

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How can Issy be claiming she is bored? My daughter hasn’t a minute to get bored because she’s either at school or revising because her first gcse exam is just under 8 weeks away.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I think someone playing piano music in the reception area of the shopping centre would be lovely, really classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Can you imagine the state of the carpet when they take the ashes out.
I also think they didn’t remove the carpet under the slates and that log burner is just sitting on top of slates not fitted properly
When Isabelle gets the guitar they can all sit around the log burner singing Kum by ya .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.