The Ingham Family #221 Dyeing hair on a dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A word of warning if you are thinking of getting a rescue cat.
Nanaar got a rescue cat. The other day she slipped and fell over.

The so called "rescue" cat just sat there and did nothing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Good luck for tomorrow and especially for Friday. Hope the boobies will be 100% and your food prep sounds bloody delicious x
Thanks for that. My mammary appendages will be okay (I hope) once I’ve hurled them up into the machine it should be easy going. I might moo like a cow during the squashing process. I’m too old, tired and fat (victim of good cooking) for all this. I’m sure Lazy can empathise 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Creepy was in the Post Office queue yesterday when Diana Ross tried to push in.
He said “You can't hurry love, you'll just have to wait...”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Wow!! Creepy has really piled on the beef since they bought the old house!! His face has ballooned more than Lazy and those wrinkled penis eyes! 🤢
76FAC714-E11C-4263-B4DA-2A415C2F07D1.jpeg
2DF916FF-598B-4300-9811-E171411EA3BA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Honestly when your best male friend buys you a wheelbarrow you know what little sex appeal you might have once mustered has vaporised. Said wheelbarrow is to make it easier for shifting the logs. Secretly I’m a well disguised Sophia Loren look a like 🤣
Ahh I'm disappointed, I thought the wheelbarrow might be like an indoor chariot for you to move between rooms or be used as a rustic hostess trolley* 😄
Lazy will have her eye on one now for her to move between sofas with ease 😉

(* Please confirm after use if it moves both backwards and forwards)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
From this you can almost see how he pulled those he cheated with, this was around that time and he was a lot healther looking (still an ugly mofo) but way better looking then now
I understand what you mean. He was still ugly, with weird eyebrows, but not repulsive like he is now. It's like that Roald Dahl quote about the ugly personality eventually showing on the outside.

Reactions: 36
He used to keep on top of using Just for men, now he seems to just do tufts at a time.

He went from looking his age to looking like he's in his late 50s.

He used to do a weird wide eyed stare into the camera, now he looks like he can barely open his vagina eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We need some more punny one-liners from @SooooAnyway 🙏😁

Christmas dinner sounds amazing. It sounds like you've got a full-on few days coming up though so I wouldn't judge you if you left the best china in the cupboard and did it 'Mingham style', serving it all up in foil trays....or is that what the wheelbarrow is for?! 😉😂
If the wheelbarrow wasn’t bad enough him upstairs has gifted me a water butt. Its all rock and roll in this gaff. Honestly there’s nowt wrong with my bladder. I can confirm I don’t buy tena pads. I feel less feminine than Owld Creeps but have always been one of the lads. Happiest thick in garden produce or animal tit. What a gal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Apparently Go Outdoors are gifting the Minghams some of their latest technology reversible jackets for this trip. I'm excited to see how they turn out.

Creepy says they regret trying to go vegetarian. It was a big missed steak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wow!! Creepy has really piled on the beef since they bought the old house!! His face has ballooned more than Lazy and those wrinkled penis eyes! 🤢 View attachment 1142810View attachment 1142811
Wow why does he not have any sideburns? I can't Really tell if he had them back then but I've never ever known any man to shave his face and his sideburns to within an an inch of his life!! What's happening??!!

As I write this I've just thought it must be because he sprouts ginger hair of course. What the hell is wrong with him. It's high time he acted his age and not his size 7 shoe size. Scraping his facial hair off because it's ginger. Now that is creepy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lazy and Creepy are like atoms. They make up everything.

Someone asked Creepy what his favourite thing about Switzerland was. He said, well the flag was a big plus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ahh I'm disappointed, I thought the wheelbarrow might be like an indoor chariot for you to move between rooms or be used as a rustic hostess trolley* 😄
Lazy will have her eye on one now for her to move between sofas with ease 😉

(* Please confirm after use if it moves both backwards and forwards)
I can confirm my bestie does not scrimp when treating me. Admittedly I have to close me eyes and hold my hands out Ingham style. This wheelbarrow goes forwards and backwards. It also goes sideways and is auditioning for the new series of Strictly. I’m working on her tutu.

• Haha
  • Heart
Creepy went to Beltoft Suoerdrug to buy some condoms. The cashier asked him if he'd like a bag. He refused and said that he'd turn the light off..
Flip me spat me drink out at that not a good look in a public place 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wheatabic 🤣🤣 how is this the first time i have heard her say it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.