Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Otterwise

VIP Member
I apologise profusely for this post because I come here to interact with people who are like-minded. I abhore family vloggers and I abhore predators and child abusers. I don't normally reference the horror and reality in the world because members here have to nurture their mental health. Therefore apologies in advance.
I can't believe an adult male with a family of 5 children have the time and energy to converse with their fanbase in such a deceptive manner. Big Lazy and him are cackling their asses off with fake alter egos on their dying channel.
They have time to play games and boost engagement, but their children are emotionally and physically neglected.
Poor baby Mila, who must be so uncomfortable in her spica cast is riddled with cold, her top (under her outfit) soaked with her own mucus and spit from teething. Isabelle tried to occupy her despite Mila being visibly miserable and uncomfortable. My first instinct as a mother would be to get her changed to alleviate her discomfort, but no. Shove a camera at her because you two morally corrupt fuckwits are too lazy to get a job that doesn't envolve exploiting your children.

You two decrepit pieces of scum:
You don't give a shit about what is going on in the world. Anyone who has the time to create alter egos and engage in online spats (while children are literally dying in a war) needs a freaking good slap.
Brave men and women sacrificed their lives for you to have the freedom you have in this country. You can never fill the shoes of those who died to give you that privilege.
I truly hope that you never suffer real (not clickbaited) trauma, or that (God forbid) this manchild has to fight in a real war.
A grooming manchild gnome, who shits himself in public unless his children are with him (because no one would dare say something in front of your children).
A pre-diabetic, grooming enabler and no excuse of a mother who needs a lobotomy.
Your children deserve so much better

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Raw

VIP Member
How insensitive! That infuriates me! She buys a War book about World War Two and says it is the cutest looking WW2 book! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 With all the Ukraine/ Russia war going on, she calls a War book SO CUTE, ITS THE CUTEST THING EVER! 🤬🤬🤬

I have no words to describe how insensitive she is, no words

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
This will always be one of my favourites. It would be bad enough if your husband had written something like this before getting together, never mind that at 29 they had been together years and had Esme and Isla.

Closest he's ever gotten to playing guitar in a band is playing air guitar to I'm a little teapot and jumping up and down on the sofa (also a classic if looking for more Memory Monday ideas Chris). Never known anyone go from playing in a band to not even owning a guitar to play at home.

If he sees something he automatically takes it on as being his job. Worked at the airport so is a pilot, worked in a hospital so is a doctor, brother in a band so is he, watched Twister became a storm chaser, wife gave birth so he's a midwife.
Here's that rocker Creepy,more like off his rocker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
1E780EFE-B689-4F8B-B521-831F7F184B28.jpeg

I’m sorry I’m not caught up so apologies if it’s already been posted but this gave me a laugh from the secret group.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Gilded Turkey
1647294140159.png

TLDR
- The Inghams' next door neighbour has submitted an objection to the staircase leading to the secret rooms above the garage. They have complained about seeing the feral Ingham children using the stairs as a climbing frame and creepy Chris filming other people's gardens and children without permission. The name of the house was in inverted commas so it seems that even they think the name can't be taken seriously. I wonder how long it will take for them to start a petition to have the Inghams kicked out...
- Memory Monday has begun in order to bring in much needed money remind the ifam of old memories. Precious memories of when Sarah didn't hoover up every sweet in sight and Chris had far less chins. So far we've had the vlog where Chris and Sarah hijacked Isabelle's Lego meet and greet to make it all about them, and today we had a vlog of a flight to Majorca. The first memory Monday was followed by Tantrum Tuesday, when the Inghams didn't upload after disappointing views Mac issues. Sounds like Maccies had ran out of Sarah's favourite meal.
- Mila is having her spica cast changed this week. Thanks goodness for that as her current one is filthy!
- Shortly after Mila leaves hospital, Chris is hoping to go away in the DPD van. Speculation on Tattle is they're heading to Norway after he shared a few videos of it on his Instagram Stories. He is buying a £2k drone for the trip as he saw another vlogger using one. They still haven't managed to get an adapted car seat for Mila though.
- The oven and microwave in the DPD van are under the seats, as is the diesel heater. Seems very dangerous but Chris will make the van safe by filling it with shelves to put B&M tat on.
- Isla is off for a sleepover at Granny Jane and Hi Steve's a friend's house
- Chris is STILL working on the wardrobe room. Sarah has said they're not going on the next trip unless he finishes it.
- The Inghams have a new fan named Dan O'Brien. Apparently he has YouTube's phone number. Just joking, it's Chris trying to get the engagement on the vlogs up.
- Sarah has started taking Jace and Mila to playgroup. She was late for one of the sessions though as she breathlessly struggled to haul herself up the stairs.
- Sarah said "kerching" when her phone notified her of another Tat and Me order. Chris showed us 8 bags of wankets to be shipped to customers, not that they brag or anything because the Inghams never brag about being 'set for life' :rolleyes:😂 .

Hi Steve👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

JaeXYZ

Creepy is trying to make the vlogs shorter but he's having a problem...

They film so much of the day and it's good content so it's hard to chop it down.

And yes, he managed to say that with a straight face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Does anyone else get the impression that they were pissed off that the surgery day went so smooth and quickly? They wanted more tears, upset and drama to film. The thumbnail they used was the 3 seconds of the vlog when Mila was slightly grumpy…. she was happy, smiling and not crying the rest of it!!!! Chris saying it was the start of a heavy surgery day was ridiculous to say …. it was essentially a plaster cast change under anaesthetic. Those poor children are being so exploited 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

Abbvay

VIP Member
Wiped his tears for him, whilst the rest of the staff played their violins and the surgeon started moving in slow motion to make it feel more dramatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Why do they always use this ‘you only see twenty minutes of our day’ as if that proves otherwise. We should see the best bits of their day and even in those best bits we can see the girls have all regressed. So if the twenty minutes is concerning for people imagine the rest when they aren’t on camera.

They can say all they want but that is not a happy household

ALSO. Sarah making a dig about a commentator saying Isabelle being okay because she’s always in her room…

Isabelle then said it’s because she’s revising for her exams and spends many hours a day doing so. Sarah says she does it in her room as she can get some quiet without the chaos of the kids. SO WHAT DO THESE FUCKWITS DO. Shove her in a van so she’s surrounded by the chaos 24/7

Absolute pair of pricks both of them

Reactions: 59

Scotblock

VIP Member
Isla is ok is she! You sure about that Sarah. This was the same who sat on a doorstep waiting for you everytime you went to the office. This is the child who you cried at a kitchen table about as you thought she had OCD and said she was having unhealthy thoughts. This is the same poor child who has gained multiple pounds in weight due to being dragged around Europe in a van or locked up in the house “independently learning”. She’s not ok Sarah, far from it, she’s just better at hiding it as she knows it upsets you.

• Sad
  • Heart

yuza

Chatty Member
Apologies I haven’t caught up on this thread in a while. But I can’t not comment on how sad tonight’s vlog was, seeing Isla all dressed up and with a red nose. Whilst most children went to school with their friends, dressed in red, store bought red noses and having fun fundraising, poor Isla was left to her own devices at home, no friends, no fun day at school and a marker pen drawn on red nose. How are Sarah and Chris not ashamed. Get that girl in school, she’s craving it!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart

Scrotsandall

Can't believe Sarah ingham just gave me my biggest laugh of the year so far ... "I am obsessed with minimalist"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG, OMG, OMG- Sarah you little comedian, my ribs hurt 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Also.. not watched the vlog yet, but Sarah, ask yourself 'Do I need glasses?'
Look at your husband... ask yourself if you still want him anywhere near you, or in your bed.... and if you answer yes to one, or both questions- then yes, yes you do need glasses!

There you go, that's your eyes tested for you!

(And you also need your head checking!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Neck lace

VIP Member
They're opening a museum dedicated to their family in the secret rooms aren't they? On display will be Mila's cast; Lazy's dad's cast; Lazy's pregnant belly cast; Lazy's broken wrist cast; Creepy's threatening note to Hayley on a napkin; a gilded turkey preserved in resin; a Lindor Easter egg with Lazy's name on; Creepy's black sex hat; a Christmas tree with the word 'Ingham' displayed down the side; a plate with a piece of salmon and accompanying maggot on; a lasagne in a baguette; a selection of wankets; the tuff table; a sup board; Snowbelle Jingles; a vase stolen from Zoella's house; Hi Steve's Pie Face game; a white Sinnaz hoodie; a massive bag of gifted pick 'n' mix and Creepy's sexy grey cardigan.

It is a very lot to get in but if you tell them at the door that you just want to use the toilets, you can sneak in for free! 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58