The Ingham Family #221 Dyeing hair on a dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A recent query on Mumsnet. I couldn’t help reading it with a particular family in mind 😂
100% agree with this person. We could literally live in the same place. Our whole sea front is bumper to bumper #vanlifers. From giant motor homes, old ambulances. Manky ingham like vans, tiny vans, with obviously no facilities. The summer was horrendous, people literally rolling out of these vans, cooking on the pavement. But it’s now all year.
Im a firm believer in, if you enjoy Holidaying in a place, you should pay into that place. Campsites, hotels, cafe, restaurants and ice cream places not just bum the whole time.
One of the roads by the main seafront (houses start at 2 mill for a box) was over run in the summer, the residents were literally losing their tit. It was treated like a campsit. BBQ’s, music all evening (again on the pavement!) smashed glass, all the rubbish being left behind, men pissing (and worse) in bushes.
Before anyone jumps on me I think if you seriously can’t afford a holiday, then maybe don’t have one? I can’t afford three weeks in Fiji, so I don’t go 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t find it aspirational i find it scroungy!
Just pay for a campsite!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Benidorm when Dan or as we know him Creepy bids a fond farewell to the Land Rover,he thinks more of his vehicles,drones and Bissell than he seems to think of his family

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
No truth in the rumour that Christine uses the name Dan as it's an anagram of nad and he doesn't have any

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe if he gets off his phone he can finally finish the wardrobes and that heap of tit in Mila's room. No self awareness. I can't believe he is a father with 4 biological children. My students have better sense.
*cough - five biological children - cough*

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Benidorm when Dan or as we know him Creepy bids a fond farewell to the Land Rover,he thinks more of his vehicles,drones and Bissell than he seems to think of his family
I would pay good money for his new drone to die in the ocean like the last one. And then to watch man-tits cry like a baby over it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Dropping our favourite toad arse in for anyone who missed it from their London trip last year.

World traveller 🤣🤣 Dying from laughter.

Chris my love, whilst you may go to different countries, visiting multiple car parks, water parks, Aldi, Lidl and Flying Tiger branches as well as DRIVING around the colosseum in Italy, what you do doesn’t really come under the “world traveller” category. 🤣

Absolute tool 🤣
Howling at this toad arse 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Haven't watched the minghams for a while now - even the thought of sarah doing here horrid 'morrrrrrrrrrrrning ifam!' sends shudders through me

however i couldn't help but being nosey - how do you know about the neighbour's complaints etc? would love to read more on that if someone can point me in the right direction

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my goodness I can't believe I forgot about the little boy he has with someone else! 😳 Allegedly.
Wonder if he does actually have a little boy with someone else, he has manged to keep the whole thing a secret from Lazy? He might have been able to if the mother never asked for any maintenance and never had any communication with him again.

If it is true and she knows about it, she has now overlooked his affair with Hayley; him alledgedly sleeping with her bridesmaid; fathering a child with someone else, after they are already had Esme and Isla together and were about to get married; being on multiple adult dating sites (pretending to be a single man); sending sexual messages to and grooming minors; apparenty having an affair AFTER Jess, Bella, Hayley and Chloe came forward and much more.

What a catch Lazy, what a catch....

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Awww nooo I missed Monday Memories!! Here’s Ketrinapiles and Lazy sniffing a shite in a nappy during her baby shower nothing like getting back to the Seacroft roots!! 🤢
BCD7E17A-755A-4E1C-B68E-43AC2C5F9C5F.png
EFAE4295-DD9F-4A09-9167-90E7B70C42EB.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Wonder if he does actually have a little boy with someone else, he has manged to keep the whole thing a secret from Lazy? He might have been able to if the mother never asked for any maintenance and never had any communication with him again.

If it is true and she knows about it, she has now overlooked his affair with Hayley; him alledgedly sleeping with her bridesmaid; fathering a child with someone else, after they are already had Esme and Isla together and were about to get married; being on multiple adult dating sites (pretending to be a single man); sending sexual messages to and grooming minors; apparenty having an affair AFTER Jess, Bella, Hayley and Chloe came forward and much more.

He seems addicted to sex and power. And he such an underwhelming creature. If I still had ovaries they would shrivel up looking at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

weren’t there rumours she went with uncle Dave first and had a liaison with hi steve (him and Zelda were meant to be swingers 🤮) 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
100% agree with this person. We could literally live in the same place. Our whole sea front is bumper to bumper #vanlifers. From giant motor homes, old ambulances. Manky ingham like vans, tiny vans, with obviously no facilities. The summer was horrendous, people literally rolling out of these vans, cooking on the pavement. But it’s now all year.
Im a firm believer in, if you enjoy Holidaying in a place, you should pay into that place. Campsites, hotels, cafe, restaurants and ice cream places not just bum the whole time.
One of the roads by the main seafront (houses start at 2 mill for a box) was over run in the summer, the residents were literally losing their tit. It was treated like a campsit. BBQ’s, music all evening (again on the pavement!) smashed glass, all the rubbish being left behind, men pissing (and worse) in bushes.
Before anyone jumps on me I think if you seriously can’t afford a holiday, then maybe don’t have one? I can’t afford three weeks in Fiji, so I don’t go 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t find it aspirational i find it scroungy!
Just pay for a campsite!
This is a huge issue all over the north of Scotland too. There's an area with protected sand dunes which are having repeated issues with people parking their cars and vans on them and leaving human waste buried in the sand. Many of the roads up north are single track and people are parking on the verges or in passing places causing huge problems for locals who often need to travel an hour each way just to get their weekly shop. In Scotland we have access rights which does give people the right to camp pretty much anywhere, however this doesn't apply to vehicles and people just assume they can turn up anywhere and park which isn't the case at all. It's horrendous when you are out trying to do things properly, stay in campsites and support the local economy while exploring the country, but you can't get parked up anywhere to go for a walk or enjoy a day out because all the laybys and parking spots are full of campervans.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.