The Ingham Family #221 Dyeing hair on a dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This will always be one of my favourites. It would be bad enough if your husband had written something like this before getting together, never mind that at 29 they had been together years and had Esme and Isla.

Closest he's ever gotten to playing guitar in a band is playing air guitar to I'm a little teapot and jumping up and down on the sofa (also a classic if looking for more Memory Monday ideas Chris). Never known anyone go from playing in a band to not even owning a guitar to play at home.

If he sees something he automatically takes it on as being his job. Worked at the airport so is a pilot, worked in a hospital so is a doctor, brother in a band so is he, watched Twister became a storm chaser, wife gave birth so he's a midwife.
Here's that rocker Creepy,more like off his rocker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Bloody hell...no shame whatsoever . I get mothers are proud of their pregnancy but this flashing in underwear on social media is fucked up.
View attachment 1125823
Again ,i agree with being proud of your body ,carrying your precious new life.However i think i speak for all my girls when i say ,had i done this one social media when pregnant with one of them ,they`d never speak to me again!! I remember when Adele was expecting her son ,ONE simple ,fully clothed picture was released (pretty sure she showed it on a tour) ,anyhow ,it was beautiful.A memory ,not a pay cheque for instagram (i never saw it anywhere else).Just an FYI Sarah ,she actually has talent .doesn`t exploit her child ,oh and helps people (grenfell comes to mind) less fortunate than herself ,and doesn`t brag about what she has.Guess you just can`t buy class lazy ,you`re either a good person ,with a genuine love for your fans ,or you`re just a grabby greedy wannabee who`ll take every last penny from those who`ve afforded your lifestyle...such as it is right now.:(

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder what his brother Dave is doing now , maybe he has changed his name , moved abroad , I wouldn't blame him !!

Reactions: 24
Seeing the ‘memory’ vlog just confirms they have constantly lied from the beginning……big/huge surprise in the airport car park -the little actresses screaming at the appropriate time upon seeing cases…. Then fast forward to just after security and lazy ass mother confirms the ‘girls’ packed their own cases because they packed lip balm- silly sods can’t even get their lies in order - it makes me think -how many times do they have to reshoot just to get the right amount of surprise!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I wonder what would happen if Isla or Esme were messaged on Roblox about their dad? they have given out their account info before

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Someone called Creepy out and he didn’t respond, despite going on an absolute spamming spree since. There’s so many absolute giveaways that it is Chris, I’m 100% sure now. Chris, I know you like to think you’re intelligent, but believe me, you’re no match for Tattle, and you‘ve given yourself away with your stupidity many times on there.

Edited to say: He has deleted the last comment now, proof if any where needed that it’s him surely? I don’t think he’d bother if someone said that to some random who was nothing to do with him. He knows people are onto him yet still carries on. Seriously Chris, this is so cringe now, think of your poor kids, like they need anything else to get teased about.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Seeing the ‘memory’ vlog just confirms they have constantly lied from the beginning……big/huge surprise in the airport car park -the little actresses screaming at the appropriate time upon seeing cases…. Then fast forward to just after security and lazy ass mother confirms the ‘girls’ packed their own cases because they packed lip balm- silly sods can’t even get their lies in order - it makes me think -how many times do they have to reshoot just to get the right amount of surprise!!!
I’m concerned about how often those girls are made to lie and that they are going to go through life thinking that’s normal and okay. I personally hate liars it’s an awful trait

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I wonder what would happen if Isla or Esme were messaged on Roblox about their dad? they have given out their account info before
I think that would be a horrible thing to happen to those girls and really upsetting. For good or bad, he is their dad, even if he is a useless, camp, lardy, perverted example of a man. If they were googling themselves and found out about him, then that is different. But someone taking it to them is out of order in my opinion. Not that I am suggesting you or anyone on here would do that :), I just think it would be a horrible thing to do to those poor kids, they have enough of a burden in life, whether they realise it or not yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This will always be one of my favourites. It would be bad enough if your husband had written something like this before getting together, never mind that at 29 they had been together years and had Esme and Isla.

Closest he's ever gotten to playing guitar in a band is playing air guitar to I'm a little teapot and jumping up and down on the sofa (also a classic if looking for more Memory Monday ideas Chris). Never known anyone go from playing in a band to not even owning a guitar to play at home.

If he sees something he automatically takes it on as being his job. Worked at the airport so is a pilot, worked in a hospital so is a doctor, brother in a band so is he, watched Twister became a storm chaser, wife gave birth so he's a midwife.
But he is a rockstar! We need a Memory Monday of his epic rendition of the unforgettable anthem that was Prinny-Woo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Memory Mondays are just showing them up.
Look how clean and tidy they used to be. It's scary to see such a huge change in just a few short years.
What’s so sad is that they won’t see how scruffy the children look now to then 😔 also how much Isla is crying out for attention which we’ve said before with her constant trying to get in film shot etc please Sarah get the girls hair sorted and do something with Jace hair it looks in such poor condition he needs a good cut instead of wasting money on crap sort the children out. Feel sorry for Isabelle not able to get the latest fashion clothes etc my granddaughter is the same age as Isabelle comments about how Isabelle hides behind her oversized clothes and finds it worrying

• Sad
Reactions: 23
This is beyond embarrassing now. It’s like watching someone’s mental health unravel before your eyes.
Maybe if he gets off his phone he can finally finish the wardrobes and that heap of tit in Mila's room. No self awareness. I can't believe he is a father with 4 biological children. My students have better sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder what his brother Dave is doing now , maybe he has changed his name , moved abroad , I wouldn't blame him !!
He’s still around with his dog with the same name as one of Chris’s victims.

On his rare posts “new music is coming soon”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.