The Ingham Family #221 Dyeing hair on a dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine the state of the carpet when they take the ashes out.
I also think they didn’t remove the carpet under the slates and that log burner is just sitting on top of slates not fitted properly
When Isabelle gets the guitar they can all sit around the log burner singing Kum by ya .
I'm not going to get that tune out my head now. Sitting in benidorm now( not through choice ) hen do. Pissing rain and now that tune in my head.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm not going to get that tune out my head now. Sitting in benidorm now( not through choice ) hen do. Pissing rain and now that tune in my head.🤣
Have you done the Ingham thing and vlogged outside the apartments Lazy allegedly lost the baby in?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine the state of the carpet when they take the ashes out.
I also think they didn’t remove the carpet under the slates and that log burner is just sitting on top of slates not fitted properly
When Isabelle gets the guitar they can all sit around the log burner singing Kum by ya .
Creepy fitted that log burner didn’t he. No professional would’ve laid the harth loosely on top of carpet.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
How insensitive! That infuriates me! She buys a War book about World War Two and says it is the cutest looking WW2 book! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 With all the Ukraine/ Russia war going on, she calls a War book SO CUTE, ITS THE CUTEST THING EVER! 🤬🤬🤬

I have no words to describe how insensitive she is, no words

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Not tempted for a little day trip to see the garage forecourt of dreams? I hear the broken down range rover is still on show in the centre of town to remember the amazing famous youtubers who holidayed there, often surrounded by a 30 strong gang of teen girls. The tow truck offers rides in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How insensitive! That infuriates me! She buys a War book about World War Two and says it is the cutest looking WW2 book! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 With all the Ukraine/ Russia war going on, she calls a War book SO CUTE, ITS THE CUTEST THING EVER! 🤬🤬🤬

I have no words to describe how insensitive she is, no words
My thoughts exactly.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Not tempted for a little day trip to see the garage forecourt of dreams? I hear the broken down range rover is still on show in the centre of town to remember the amazing famous youtubers who holidayed there, often surrounded by a 30 strong gang of teen girls. The tow truck offers rides in it.
Hell no! Hope I'm not offending anyone on here who perhaps likes benidorm. My humble observations is . It fits lazy and creepy to a tee! Shabby, rundown ,and a big far cry from maldives and even majorca( which I personally love).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Creepy fitted that log burner didn’t he. No professional would’ve laid the harth loosely on top of carpet.
Of course he did.
They will get up one day to find Jace trying to light it for sure. He should not have been allowed anywhere near it.
He thinks it's a toy.

Regreting not buying a piano from a charity shop that not one person in that house could play.
What planet is she on!

Also that light at the top of the van looks stupid af.
I knew a grand piano with Candelabra was on the tables.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Have you done the Ingham thing and vlogged outside the apartments Lazy allegedly lost the baby in?
Haha. No, lasted 5 mins in that part of town! I kid you not. All sorts touting their wares, 🤮
Pits of the earth

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One thing that I would ban my daughter watching is the Ingham's. Imagine being forced to one of their meet and greets 😏

Reactions: 13
I’m 99.9 percentage cent sure that family has Covid, lazy and Isabelle sound bunged as and creepy throat. Exactly like we all had

Reactions: 20
That stove is cheap ,you get what you pay for ,badly fitted and unsafe but mother of the year happily allowing Jace to touch it ,that carpet is going to be a singed mess very soon

Reactions: 16
If Christine really has fitted that log burner then they will not be insured if Pylon Palace burns to the ground due to it being badly fitted.

I really REALLY hope they got a professional in to do it. I can't bear to think about what could happen to those children if a fire broke out and they were upstairs :(

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg, who fitted the log burner bob the builder? It’s absolutely awful and who allows a 3 year old go so close to it.
Sarah ITS NOT WEETABIC ITS WEETABIX FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isabelles bedroom is haunted, its a bloody new build, noones died in it to haunt it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.