The Ingham Family #212 The Ingham's stupidity can’t be mended, their reckless actions can’t be defended

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also what bleeping normal human packs a vlogging camera and Mac for a hospital stay? duck you both, hopefully the staff are disgusted by you!
They are both in the hospital room in her instastory so she got her own way and isn’t following the policy all other parents have to. Filming in a children’s hospital is bad enough but actually uploading the vlog from the hospital is gross. They’re practically giddy
Yep because they can make the mortgage payment this month!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Honestly can’t get over this vlog. Esme is in tears worried, Isabelle is cuddling him and sarah is buzzing her tits off that they’ve got content and filming and telling everyone. Absolute disgrace.
The fact that he can’t even get some peace and quiet in hospital says it all really

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
when i’m ill i can barley tolerate the tv being on the noise and picture feels all disoriented, the last thing i’d want is someone to shove a camera at my face, i have to force myself to call in sick. this is shameful and disgusting THIS needs to be reported

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve not watched the blog
I told you her stupid face didn’t look devastated on instagram it looked more exasperated
Anyone who has had conjunctivitis knows it’s awful, it’s also very contagious so let’s hope fuckwit and double fuckwit make sure they wash their hands thoroughly so none of the other children especially Mila catch it as that will delay her operation
And poor Jace already has an existing eye problem but they don’t give a flying duck about anyone
He doesn't have conjunctivitis, he has cellulitis which isnt contagious as far as im aware.

Reactions: 8
If your boundaries and/or finances are so screwed up that you're vlogging in your toddler's hospital room, you need some serious professional help.

What must the girls think of all this? They know what it's like to have a camera shoved in your face when you're ill and now they get to watch it being done to the little brother they clearly adore and there seems to be absolutely nobody who's able to stop their parents doing this tit to them. Horrible situation for them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Omg when he asked to go home when she brought him home from a&e, heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Cellulitis can be caused by bacteria. We all know the hygiene regime they have and his glasses and hands are always dirty!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Child abuse comes in many forms is all I will say ,i'm disgusted by tonights vlog

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I feel sorry for the medical staff there. They must be thinking who are these bunch of scruffy entitled self-absorbed tw@s

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't know why you would EVER call a "family meeting" to decide if you take your sick child home. That's the parents choice, it wouldn't matter if our other children said they wanted to stay, if we felt the sick child needed to go home then we would. Luckily for Jace, his sisters seem to care more than his parents, otherwise he would still be on holiday!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Jace has got a swollen eye and the doctors say he will be in for a minimum of 2-3 days. They need to be able to see the eyeball but can't open the eye. They may need to do a scan.

They took Jace to an urgent care centre then later decided to go home in case he needed to be taken to hospital. Jace was complaining of a headache. Lazy spoke to an ifam in the medical profession.
I.e a cleaner at the hospal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
duck this. I am fuming right now. Your 2 year old is in a hospital bed and instead of giving him cuddles and your undivided attention, imagine how scary that must be for him being in an unknown place, pricked with needles, on pain meds etc.. and you instead are sitting ACROSS THE ROOM from him bleeping editing a vlog and playing on your phone!!! (Yep that’s right not even next to him to hold his hand or pat his back so he knows you’re there) I’m done. I’m logging off for a few.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Poor Jace, my daughter had orbital cellulitis, nipped her to the GP at the first sign of swelling and went down well with antibiotics. No need to film a poorly child.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Cellulitis can be caused by bacteria. We all know the hygiene regime they have and his glasses and hands are always dirty!
I mean it’s not just caused by that, my daughter is very hygienic and had it, hers was caused by a very small sty in her eyelid.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was so angry watching that vlog…who the duck in their right mind would sit on their fat arse for an hour and a half and not glance at your toddler who was up a few times during the night crying. She sat there and didn’t even notice. And then to top it off she felt like it was more important to put her make-up on than to take her child straight to the ER…they are an absolute disgrace. Then sat there all day in the stupid caravan…Jesus, they then announce they’ve had a discussion and have decided to go home at 8pm at night….yeah like that is what normal do..have a discussion with a 9 yr old and a 12 yr old, for fucks sake…normal people would have gone straight home to the hospital and not asked their bleeping children. They should be ashamed of their lives with their behaviour.
Very first thing I do is get up and check my kids when I wake up - even go in through the night if I hear them make a sound. Leaving a child until 10am and blogging they’ve done that as if it’s the normal thing to do as a parent - there are no words at all

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I mean it’s not just caused by that, my daughter is very hygienic and had it, hers was caused by a very small sty in her eyelid.
I know I’m sorry that maybe came across as something it wasn’t, I’m just saying they aren’t known for being the cleanest of people and we know they don’t shower in the caravan at all.

Reactions: 6
When he was asking her to turn off the light and all she said was 'you wanna get down?' wtf you stupid woman. He's tired, he was asleep and you've just turned the light on for your own benefit

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
All of you yesterday’bless sarah’ ‘she’s looks so worried’ nope the bleeping vile seacroft sausage just didn’t want to give away too much for the vlog. It looks like the kid with #getbettersoonjace stickers looks like he has pink eye!
I totally bet it’s from dirt or something rubbed in his eye, she lets those kids get filthy fingernails.

Honestly beyond disgusted by their thumbnail, child exploiting cunts!
To be honest, pink eye totally makes sense since Esme sat on the toilet pretending to poo with Nutella held behind her, then wiped it on jace and told him he could lick it

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.