The Ingham Family #213 Hospital trip for tiny baby boy, the clickbait money will bring lots of joy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't find any thread title suggestions so made my own because the old thread was getting rather long.

TLDR
- Jace has been admitted to hospital with a swollen eye. The doctors need to do tests.
- The Inghams went off on holiday in the caravan again. They returned home after Jace fell ill.
- Mila had her pre-op and Sarah has agreed for her to have her surgery. Apparently Sheffield Children's hospital has never seen a baby as small as Mila. Sarah is excited for the surgery.
- Car MOT is still expired.
- Esme and Isla started dance lessons.
- Sarah has started lazy led weaning Mila.
- An entire vlog was dedicated to tormenting Jace with pranks including wiping 'poo' (nutella) on his hand, giving him a tiny piece of doughnut and Isla a bigger one (and vice versa), pretending he'd disappeared and making him do that trend on social media where the parent would go out of the room and see if the child would eat the chocolate.
- The girls had a not at all scripted argument on camera.

Hi Steve 👋 I know we snark on Chris and Sarah here (because they're awful people and deserve it) but we genuinely do hope your grandson Jace feels better soon. I know it won't happen because money is more important to them but it would be wise to suggest a few days off to help him recover.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Everyone was cooing over Jace because he was being so good - no they were probably trying to offer him the comfort that he clearly wasn't getting from his parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I can’t get over Chris going outside to get drone shots while his poor son is extremely poorly in the caravan. To then wait until the evening to go home when he’s got even worse is just so disgusting and to film the whole ordeal. No bleeping words

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
Of course, Sarah has to get advice from someone who commented, who just happens to be a Medical professional!
I don't have children, but I know that if my child complained of a headache I'd be straight to the hospital!
( Bet that's the longest walk ever Prinny has had) !
Now Chris is after a telescope, to stargaze! OK then!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24
If your toddler asks to go home when they’re sick, you go home.

poor little guy. Imagine feeling crappy, having a camera in your face and just wanting to be at home but your Mom tells you No.

• Sad
Reactions: 74
Just to lighten the mood a little after this idiotic disaster of a vlog. One of my favourite moments is when Creepy lost the camera thingy madoo in the lake on their first Eurotrip.

I am still not over that they were going to stay in the caravan so they could all stay in the same room.

Reactions: 22
What happened to the stargazing they were going to do on top of the caravan?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Honestly can’t get over this vlog. Esme is in tears worried, Isabelle is cuddling him and sarah is buzzing her tits off that they’ve got content and filming and telling everyone. Absolute disgrace.
The fact that he can’t even get some peace and quiet in hospital says it all really
Exactly!! I can’t help but think that it wasn’t for the tit they would get for not taking him to get checked out when they run to A&E with every sniffle they would have just left it and carried on with HER holiday!! But a dirty toe nail was going to require the flying doctors to come take her home immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Nothing surprises me, you really have to wonder how bad it has to get before some kind of authority steps in. To even consider vlogging it, proves the children are seen as money opportunities not human beings. how about donating your Vlog proceeds to the children’s unit at the hospital that is caring for your child rather than using money to spend in B&M and Asda??.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
If I woke up to my child looking like that I'd sling on the nearest clothes I could find and get straight to the hospital. I wouldn't even fanny around brushing my hair. You should see some of the states I've turned up to a&e like with a poorly child. Sarah however looked all made up and even stopped to vlog. She doesn't have a maternal bone in her body

• Heart
Reactions: 90
So lazy was right with what she had see on fb 🤦‍♀️ she wouldn't have gone in without seeing that 🤬 and what happened to all this family comes first yesterday?! She's getting high on all the extra views qnd comments they are both so sick! I was so upset seeing how poorly he was on the bed and asking to go home qnd lazy continues filming him qnd puts the TV on while creepy goes to the beach to film the butlins skyline (prob the exciting day had planned qnd need swimsuits for) qgain it's everyone else's fault qnd poor lazy is tired That vlog was so messed up on many levels

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Did she say they went straight to the hospital on the way home? Does that mean the girls are in the car park in the caravan?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Now Chris is after a telescope, to stargaze! OK then!!
I swear he bought a telescope on the 2020 European tour around the time they bought the long forgotten Polaroid camera? They had a little phase of doing barbecues in the dark with Creepy pointing at the sky and pretending he's Brian Cox.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Confession I have just skipped through the video after reading last thread I agree that not getting up to check on Jace was unbelievable behaviour 2 parents right there yet they told hm go back to sleep not once but several times ridiculous.
Should have packed up go be home sooner I hope Chris thinks his drone footage was worth leaving his son to get worse..
Just to add if she suspected cellulitis all the more reason to get home stupid woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I’ve reported this again to the NSPCC, what hospital are they at because I would like to report to them also.

please others do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
They slept in Jace woke and they were like wtf, why don’t they have push lights in the caravan they’re cheap on Amazon and battery operated ?? we have one in our under the stairs cupboard not too bright but they do the job and perfect for a van or a nightlight to check on the kids.
That poor boy alone in that bunk with that eye and those lazy gits sleeping. It’s not your daughters responsibility to nanny your TODDLER lazy you should be looking after him why was he telling Izzy all day you’re his mother slacking off again and leaving her to do your job and then you have the audacity to blame her 😡😡 and that creepy saying how cold it was and all the while Isla was in pyjamas with her coat undone on a beach she is a KID !! wtf nobody gives a tit about a drone grow up you narcissistic juvenile.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
duck me! I have never wanted to slap someone as much as i want to slap that pair of fuckwits right now. So a trip to Butlins, they were at Skegness you could see Butlins on the drone footage, was more important than their child’s eye? He wanted a cuddle so Isabelle stepped up where her god awful mother couldn’t. Never once have my children cried out in the night and been left unattended, especially not when they were 2.

The passive aggressive remarks aimed at the doctors pissed me off too. Everyone knows that oral antibiotics take 48hrs to work but Sarah was surprised not to see any improvement after 3 doses so Creepy pipes up “the doctor said we would”. Really mate, did he? You were in the fecking car so how would you know? Oh, I forgot. You’ve got a medical pilot degree and know all the codes.

Who in their right mind puts a whopping great light on at 4am, least of all when a sick toddler is wanting some sleep? What a bleeping selfish witch. The vlogs must come first over everything else. It actually disgusts me.

Remember when they said that we didn’t need to know their medical history when people were intimating they’d not had their Covid jabs, and somethings are private? Funny how that’s never extended to their children.

Absolute pair of utter c**ts

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.