The Ingham Family #210 B&M glamour at Rosabelle Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why even leave that in the vlog when you caught yourself in the lie as you spoke it?
Too lazy to even edit….
Well hope you get done for opening someone else's personal mail and admitting it on YouTube 🤣 they really don't have any braincells do they

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But Jace clearly needs more to occupy him than being in the house all day
I agree. Most children his age will attend nursery / playgroups with parents a few days a week, giving them a chance to develop their skills and play with others. They might also attend groups like messy play, swimming, tumble tots, music groups, sensory groups, forest school / nature groups. They'll go outside pretty much every day, sure it might only be in the garden or a trip to the park but most parents realise they need fresh air and a chance to burn off some energy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well hope you get done for opening someone else's personal mail and admitting it on YouTube 🤣 they really don't have any braincells do they
Next they'll be saying there was no name on it, or they can't read. The latter is more believable.

Reactions: 10
Safety officer Jace thou dosent need stair gates 🤦‍♀️

Have they even thought about qnything? Likely will be away till day before no isolating etc and then have nothing sorted have they even thought about the basic stuff like the car seat and getting her home etc? They need to get organised not set off again 🤬
They don’t give a f.

Just a couple of small questions about a few of those nevly transformations of rooms we have had recently.
Esme has a lot of LoL dolls and other dolls around her room shelves, but where are the latest doll from Shittle show. Wasn't it so cute and so adorable and she loved it??
And why did Sarah put up a photo in her room of her kids. First off all they don't like memories like that spiked around the house. And second off all it do not include the mealticket.
They did have one with mila in it. It was the one where she looks like baby yoda in the pod. The one they got free with the photo shoot.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They don’t give a f.

They did have one with mila in it. It was the one where she looks like baby yoda in the pod. The one they got free with the photo shoot.
If you go for a shoot like that you buy big prints or a canvas this is just a free 8×6 they give you what's the betting got a free shoot with the little photo and never brought anymore hence can't display them 🤣

Reactions: 20
Wonder if they are saying Mila has a fever to put off surgery a little longer. Jake quickenden’s baby was meant to have a hernia op last year and the hospital wouldn’t go ahead because he wasn’t very well and they had to reschedule

(crazy that they all over share so much that we even know this stuff by the way)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If you go for a shoot like that you buy big prints or a canvas this is just a free 8×6 they give you what's the betting got a free shoot with the little photo and never brought anymore hence can't display them 🤣
That’s exactly what happened. Sarah said they don’t buy them because she doesn’t like to have pictures around her house.

I think Milas cot was moved while she vlogged what the room looked like after its 'spa makeover '! 😆😆
She doesn’t have a cot. They had a side sleeper. I haven’t seen it for a while though and Sarah has said several times she co sleeps. She’s probably keeping mila close so Chris keeps his distance as she doesn’t want baby no6 whereas Chris does. I’m sure he will talk her into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
OMG the other fam - you know Dad V have made it on to this morning today….. can you imagine this shower on there and the young boy up to his antics!!!!

OMG the other fam - you know Dad V have made it on to this morning today….. can you imagine this shower on there and the young boy up to his antics!!!!
. Sorry to quote myself!! But
Actually thinking about it - I would love to see someone with a bit of clout who is not afraid to ask the relevant questions - put this shower on the spot by asking what we have all questioned!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh dear Jace's behavior is coming out more and more. Why don't you put the camera down and actually parent your children Lazy! He really needs a playgroup, nursery or even to play at the park with other kids his age!!

It's clear to see each child his struggling with something! Poor kids :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
There was once a time, when those girls were little that they couldn't say boo to a goose without being reprimanded. They weren't allowed to eat food anywhere other than at the kitchen table, they certainly weren't allowed to jump on the furniture.
But along comes Jason and does whatever the hell he pleases. You can tell from Isla's reaction in this little exchange that this is nothing new and she is used to him behaving like this towards her.
She was sat listening to Lazy and Ezme and he comes charging. He pinched her upper arm with both hands, pushed his head towards her, hit her and then on the second hit he was told off. But Lazy basically shooed him from the room and shut the door. She should've put the camera down and dealt with him.
How will he cope when meemee's is centre of attention for months because of her cast? He won't.
Get him out that highchair which surely has a weight/height limit on, treat him like the little boy he is, he isnt a baby!
And I'm disgusted that he closed his eyes and shoved out his hands when she got back from milas injections because he expected a present. What the hell have they done to him?!

Isla sat minding her own business
Screenshot_20220112-103354_YouTube.jpg

In comes a hand
Screenshot_20220112-103406_YouTube.jpg

Grabs her arm and pinches her
Screenshot_20220112-103412_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220112-103423_YouTube.jpg

First whack incoming
Screenshot_20220112-103514_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220112-103524_YouTube.jpg

Second whack incoming
Screenshot_20220112-103542_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220112-103547_YouTube.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

. Sorry to quote myself!! But
Actually thinking about it - I would love to see someone with a bit of clout who is not afraid to ask the relevant questions - put this shower on the spot by asking what we have all questioned!!!!
Just watched them , could you imagine Chris on This Morning gurning away at the camera with his I love myself face , :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
So Jace hit Isla why did she not hit him back , I grow up with 4 sisters if i had hit one i know that world war 3 would of kicked off when we was kids
But i'm 51 so we where a different time and age as i'm going back to 1970's & 80's

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've just seen *trips before hips* comment on YouTube.
PLEASE!! This has to be next title!!

Isla..come and live in nz with me. We have ponies!
There was once a time, when those girls were little that they couldn't say boo to a goose without being reprimanded. They weren't allowed to eat food anywhere other than at the kitchen table, they certainly weren't allowed to jump on the furniture.
But along comes Jason and does whatever the hell he pleases. You can tell from Isla's reaction in this little exchange that this is nothing new and she is used to him behaving like this towards her.
She was sat listening to Lazy and Ezme and he comes charging. He pinched her upper arm with both hands, pushed his head towards her, hit her and then on the second hit he was told off. But Lazy basically shooed him from the room and shut the door. She should've put the camera down and dealt with him.
How will he cope when meemee's is centre of attention for months because of her cast? He won't.
Get him out that highchair which surely has a weight/height limit on, treat him like the little boy he is, he isnt a baby!
And I'm disgusted that he closed his eyes and shoved out his hands when she got back from milas injections because he expected a present. What the hell have they done to him?!

Isla sat minding her own businessView attachment 983771
In comes a hand
View attachment 983774
Grabs her arm and pinches her
View attachment 983776
View attachment 983777
First whack incoming
View attachment 983780
View attachment 983784
Second whack incoming
View attachment 983785
View attachment 983787

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Jace hit Isla why did she not hit him back , I grow up with 4 sisters if i had hit one i know that world war 3 would of kicked off when we was kids
But i'm 51 so we where a different time and age as i'm going back to 1970's & 80's
Same. There were 3 of us, all girls, and we used to knock 7 bells out of each other at times. We didn’t get away with it, I can tell you that much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She must have heard lots of times to not do anything back, because he’s little and doesn’t understand it

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.