The Ingham Family #210 B&M glamour at Rosabelle Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To whomever updated the Ingham bio page....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 thank you for laugh. That was an absolute quality read. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are they off in their own chavavan or the one belonging to Hi Steve and Grooming Granny?

Pretty sure Chris said he canibalised quite a few parts from the chavavan to use in the DPD van of dreams.

Why drag the chavavan behind a car without an MOT when you can take the DPD van instead. I thought it was the Best Thing Everrrr according to them? Technically it has relatively comfortable seats in it for travelling rather than 2 kids having to be shoved into a boot.

Reactions: 12
The average number of GCSEs someone takes is 9, while the hell is she only taking 5? Why are the parents allowing her to only take 5 GCSEs? Literally going to be trapped with her parents for the rest of her life
I think Isabelle has gotten so used to having decisions made for her ,in every aspect of her life ,she no longer questions anything ,and imagines these two dimwits are doing it with her best intentions in mind.Poor girl ,whenever she opens her mouth (unless it`s to praise lazy) ,she`s overpowered by her foghorn of a mother.:( Kid doesn`t stand a chance!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I love how Lazy mentioned she only wore Mila forward facing in her sling ONCE while they were away.

duck off! I bet if we go through the vlogs (I won't as I don't want to give them more views), we could have many screenshots of her forward facing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The average number of GCSEs someone takes is 9, while the hell is she only taking 5? Why are the parents allowing her to only take 5 GCSEs? Literally going to be trapped with her parents for the rest of her life
I was thinking the exact same!!! What a show up.

When I did mine I got 2 English GCSES one for language and another for literature. I also got 2 for science but sat 3 exams: chemistry, biology and physics. This was 25 years ago though so may no longer apply 🤣🤣🤣 but could still apply and Sarah doesn't know a thing about the bloody exams.

Reactions: 11
Ugh every time they put a baby on or in a new toy they sound disappointed and say they don't like it and take them off it because the baby hasn't given the joyful screaming action they expect 🙄 Surely by child 5 you would know a baby needs reassurance with huge new toys, show them that it's ok and guide them. Also bloody stupid to give it to Mila just before they travel to another garage forecourt or lay-by.

Reactions: 15
It’s funny how lazy needs someone to go with her whilst she had a routine fanny examination yet sleaze ball has to drive to the hospital allegedly near death by himself 🤔 what if he crashed through pain or blacked out ( not that I think there is anything wrong with him but you know)

he’s just wasting NHS resources again all over nothing yet it’s okay for his tiny daughter to endure god knows what damage to her hip through their neglect ( that’s if they have not made the whole thing up)
Bet he won't be in pain or ill enough when it's time to go travelling

• Heart
Reactions: 19
but as a parent isn’t your job to put your foot down and if he needs a hair cut you don’t take no for an answer wether he likes it or not … or have I just been a rubbish parent to my daughter
I don't think either way makes someone a bad perent my sons hair is almost down to his bum because that's how he likes it he is almost 5 and has had 2 hair cuts he's due to have another but it will be upto him how short he gets it cut and if he really doesn't want to I won't make him but he does have autism so things like that are hard for him and he let's me look after it. my youngest sons hair is kept short as he doesn't like having it washed and brushed(obviously I still wash it but it's much quicker when it's short😂)

Reactions: 2
I love how Lazy mentioned she only wore Mila forward facing in her sling ONCE while they were away.

duck off! I bet if we go through the vlogs (I won't as I don't want to give them more views), we could have many screenshots of her forward facing.
They've made a point on a few occasions of stating this is the only way Meal Ticket likes to be carried - facing forward.

No effing way she only wore her forward facing once, the lazy fat liar. Idiot.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Bet he won't be in pain or ill enough when it's time to go travelling
It’s just like Jac’s travel sickness - non existent when they go away. I’m sure he said that himself when he vlogged about his ‘blood test’

Reactions: 14
Are they off in their own chavavan or the one belonging to Hi Steve and Grooming Granny?

Pretty sure Chris said he canibalised quite a few parts from the chavavan to use in the DPD van of dreams.

Why drag the chavavan behind a car without an MOT when you can take the DPD van instead. I thought it was the Best Thing Everrrr according to them? Technically it has relatively comfortable seats in it for travelling rather than 2 kids having to be shoved into a boot.
The van is having some upgrades done and will be out of action for about a month 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Thank you not going to lie I am worried about it as I have just turned 30 and haven’t really had much health issues out with this and creepy just set me off my head tonight he’s want to swap a day in the life of someone that has a condition like it
I have ulcerative colitis and 2 years ago I almost died as my bowel very nearly burst as it was so badly infected. I was in hospital for 2 weeks in isolation, and I had to have infusions to kill off my immune system to make the medication they gave me work properly. Two hours every week I had to sit with a drip in my arm and then go for weekly blood tests and monthly endoscopies. Very grateful I'm here to tell the tale. To go to a & e with a stomach ache is a waste of resources. He should be ashamed, and if they are so set for life, why doesn't he go private?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.