The Ingham Family #210 B&M glamour at Rosabelle Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
long time lurker, first time poster

so i know for a fact some of their "die hard" ifam no longer support them and its kind of creepy why!! so at first i did wonder why these people were so loyal even before the whole ponce thing came to light and jumped on their defence all the time then i found out it was creepy they spoke to before all this came out a fair few of them vulnerable adults, very regular and going by what i know he was a charmer, they would defend him because of how "nice" he was to them.
I know of more than one group chat this happened in and people have lost friends, been threatened ect over this so have been too scared to speak out but there are more victim's than just the ones who have spoken out i hope they both rot
It’s called grooming

My daughter is autistic and I've only just manged to get her in her own bed aged 14.
I understand this so well

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Reading this with my 2 year old next to me in bed my husband still on sofa 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry if I missed something but are they having a day off again from the shite show tonight

Reactions: 10
I guess we'll never know what the deal is with Lazy.

Is she really narcissistic enough to believe that Creepy would never cheat on her again after the thing with Hayley? Narcissists have an over inflated opinion of themselves and maybe she really does believe that he only has eyes for her.

Or does she turn a blind eye to his cheating because she loves the Spar bedroom, the grand staircase and the ability to buy as many fake plants and candles as she likes, whenever she likes? Is she scared to leave him because she is scared to lose the lifestyle and the live in cleaner/furniture builder?

Does she really have a thyroid problem and an accompanying low sex drive (as Creepy apparently tells his girlfriends)? Is she relieved that he appears to get his sex elsewhere and only comes to her when there is another meal ticket to be made?

Does she really just believe every line that he says and when he tell her that all the girls were making it up, she just believes him? And when he tells her that he would never dream of doing anything to mess up their channel ever again, she just believes him?

We will never know but I bet it's a bit of all four. It's just uncomfortable viewing to watch her keep saying how lucky she feels when we all know what he gets up to behind her back. He makes a fool out of her and you just want to give her a bloody shake. But the ones everyone feels most sorry for are the victims that he has treated hideously. It can take decades to recover from grooming and narcissistic abuse and it is so maddening that she could kick him out and strip him of his many, many opportunities to groom vulnerable people - but she chooses not to.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It's so obvious the pair of them can't stand each other. It's showing more and more on camera.in the last blog when she told creepy go away you grumpy little man, even though she tried to make it a joke with a cackle, I could tell she meant it. They're so fake in front of the camera, but big fat Sarah's face gives her away. She's got a really bitter hard face on her. I've noticed it alot lately when Izzy is speaking. She's not a mother she's a big childish witch. I feel so sorry for the kids, a bleep for a mother and a n.o.n.c.e for a father.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So I swear I heard this thing that Pompas grass is a symbol for swingers lol. Ok lazy we didn't need to know that info

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Good job they aren’t vlogging on a Sunday. Their content is shocking because they have nothing to vlog about.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg ! They are definitely trying to wind us up now ! 5 months old ? Left alone across the other side of the room sat by herself , no cushions or anyone around to catch her when she falls ! Which she probably did , flat on her face when the camera suddenly stopped ! They made me puke !!! 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
We should all get our tiny violins out for him.
Until you’ve had the task of balancing multiple high-pressure jobs (doctor, pilot, professional blader, videographer, van renovator, wardrobe installer, hair-dye tester and so on) then I think it’s best that we don’t judge him but keep him in our thoughts. Positive vibes brave soldier, you’re an inspiration and in my quiet moments I still weep salt tears over the loss of your drone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I was having a thought today. May sound silly but here goes. I don't think creepy actually sleeps in the same bed as Sarah. If you remember, they used to go to bed really early in their old house, and Creepy used to say they are going to watch an episode of such and such before he gets up to edit. Isla has a fear of sleeping in her own room. I wonder if creepy sleeps on the mattress under Islas bed and it freaks her out as he goes to bed so late, so all she hears is someone moving around in her room. I find it hard to imagine the girls do not get pissed off with constantly having Isla in their rooms night after night. Also, I don't know if anyone heard a few vlogs back, Sarah was on about having to go out and buy Mila a cot as she doesn't have one. That says to me that they have no intention of moving Jace into a toddler bed,I think they want to keep him in a cot because if he was in a bed, it would be easier for him to keep getting out and disturbing Sarah during the night.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I have a thing about how they pronounce Esme. (I rarely listen to them as they make me cringe)
“Es-may” rather than “Es-me”
Is it really pronounced “Es-may”?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.