The Ingham Family #210 B&M glamour at Rosabelle Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh dear 2 thread titles in 3 weeks… is my preoccupation with this thread getting out of hand? Likely!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
These are excellent points, plus... Isn't pampas grass the international sign for swingers? Do you think Lazy and Creepy pop some pampas grass on the Disney balcony to beckon in weary commuters from the motorway? Can you imagine going to a swingers party there, chucking the keys to your car in the bowl and fishing out the DPD shag wagon keys and bagging Lazy for a ride?

Ketrina would be involved and steal the keys left in the bowl 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lazy is always so manic, flitting from one thing to the next but never steps back and plans, saves and buys decent quality. It's always now, now, now.
What does that teach those children? Surely it's down to parents to instill the importance of saving, prioritising and budgeting. None of those kids will be 'set for life'.
She's also totally out of touch with her viewers, if she thinks the average person who has just gone through 2 years of a working nightmare, now coming out the other side after Christmas, the cost of living rising rapidly. Does she think people will want to see her spend, spend, spend. It's crass and very self centered.
The saying money talks and wealth whispers is never truer than where she is concerned.

Oh and Lazy, you can buy all the tit you want to try and put a band aid over your feelings of guilt over Mila's hip but it wont work. The wound will always be there. You did that to her, look back on your vlogs at how you had her hanging in that poor excuse of a sling. And now you're delaying any help for her. Mother of the year right there. Selfish is as selfish does.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
In Sarah’s insta stories yesterday she said they were back to taking sundays off so no upload on Mondays, which is all very well but they’ve not mentioned this in their vlogs at all and not everyone is on insta so it’s another kick in the teeth to some of their loyal young ifam who don’t have Facebook or insta cos they really too young.
She also said they haven’t had a day off on a Sunday in that house then the said after being corrected that they haven’t had a day off on a Sunday since mila has been born Cos before vlogmas they were travelling … I don’t even know what she’s talking about Cos they took loads of days off when mila was born and they have had days off on a Sunday at home since mila was born … mila was born in July and they went travelling 29th sept. She really does talk out her backside!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
As far as I'm aware it's not as simple as just making money if someone buys the thing they have linked. Once clicked on, cookies will remain on your device for a certain period of time and they can get some money for other purchases you make from the same site even if not directly using the link anymore. Which is why so called influencers love to spam Instagram with links to really mundane items or endless toys on amazon - very few people might end up buying that item but it's much more likely people will buy something that qualifies them to get a small percentage of the money.
How do you do it? Do you approach the company? I should set one up for the clothes I wear exploring lol….tesco finest camo joggers….

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How do you do it? Do you approach the company? I should set one up for the clothes I wear exploring lol….tesco finest camo joggers….
I don’t know how all this works really but do u think that by posting all the links of all of the stuff they buy etc on the vlog that not only do they get money from people clicking the link and buying something that it also goes as evidence of it being brought for work reasons and they can claim it as being expenses and not have to pay tax or something (I have no idea how it all works but hopefully someone will know what im trying to say and be able to answer lol)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The cheapo black shelving units shoved in awkward arrangement, displaying an array of mismatched tatty crap from b and m.
Everything looks tit.
So funny watching the crusty witch running round tat stores with no idea what’s she’s doing there. So hyper and breathless 😂
Creepy stuck at home angry cleaning, knowing full well the heffalump is going to bust through the door carrying a tit ton of crap, high as a kite, laughing at some nonsensical bullshit non event. I actually feel sorry for him 😂
The only room I like is Jace‘s room. But even then she did what she wanted in there. It’s completely obvious to any stranger watching that he would have much preferred a vehicle themed room.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Also have you noticed that everytime Sarah does a relaunch or they do a big ad for a company (that’s rare now I know) or they release a new reborn etc that they go on a massive spending spree … Sarah goes shopping constantly and Chris splashes out on the van! But inbetween they don’t so much!
It clearly burns a hole in their pocket

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If I were Isabelle I would be trying to get my own account and then upload more regularly to add to it for when this mess goes belly up.
Shes scared to ask for clothes so I doubt she will ask for her own account

The cheapo black shelving units shoved in awkward arrangement, displaying an array of mismatched tatty crap from b and m.
Everything looks tit.
So funny watching the crusty witch running round tat stores with no idea what’s she’s doing there. So hyper and breathless 😂
Creepy stuck at home angry cleaning, knowing full well the heffalump is going to bust through the door carrying a tit ton of crap, high as a kite, laughing at some nonsensical bullshit non event. I actually feel sorry for him 😂
The only room I like is Jace‘s room. But even then she did what she wanted in there. It’s completely obvious to any stranger watching that he would have much preferred a vehicle themed room.
I don’t feel sorry for him its probably sarah’s revenge after what hes done to her haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
These are excellent points, plus... Isn't pampas grass the international sign for swingers? Do you think Lazy and Creepy pop some pampas grass on the Disney balcony to beckon in weary commuters from the motorway? Can you imagine going to a swingers party there, chucking the keys to your car in the bowl and fishing out the DPD shag wagon keys and bagging Lazy for a ride?

The pampas grass has to be in your garden and I believe it was a thing in the 70’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What did she buy that huge pot for? She hardly ever cooks. Unless she’s upgrading mila from the frying pan to the pot.
I’ve never known a home to be filled with such cheap tacky crap. Even the pot was cheap. I’d love to know what she got Steve & Jane and her nana and father for Xmas. Some crap from B&M probably.

Also im not saying people need to spend lots of money on their homes..but for them to constantly go on about how wealthy they are you really can’t tell. I’ve seen some really lovely council homes that look more cosy & homely than Roseabelle Manor. Heck Ketrinas home looks more homely.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve never known a home to be filled with such cheap tacky crap.
This. Why buy a gigantic home only to cram it full of crap you'll have to replace in 2 years?! They claim to be so financially well off but their B&M receipts say otherwise.

Also, I just posted 'Chris Ingham' in the word association thread after someone posted 'beanie', and I'm slightly raging that no one replied with the obvious adjective to describe Creepy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe they think if they call their chav house a "manor" then social services and the LEA will leave them alone 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.