The Ingham Family #21 Social Services Are Calling, The Views are Falling And Sarah's Brows Are Still Appalling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought -

Sarah really wasted her pregnancy and her "Sarah Says" channel. She could have done so many videos - hauls, Q&A, pregnancy updates, all sorts... She didn't do anything. And now she's coming to the end.

From a business (money making) perspective, she didn't use the pregnancy or platform to her advantage. It just shows how lazy she really is... What a waste.

Reactions: 28
Why on earth would they even think that having to “police” another Instagram account is a good idea? They surely have got a lot of spare time to do this! I don’t get the point in it at all, unless they want to start trying to get the kids sponsorships/deals as they can’t themselves! Which wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest as they obviously need to make as much money as possible, my daughter is 9 this week and I won’t even entertain the idea until at least 13, too many dodgy people around ironically like the people we are speaking about! (Allegedly!) They just disgust me...

Reactions: 19
Just a thought -

Sarah really wasted her pregnancy and her "Sarah Says" channel. She could have done so many videos - hauls, Q&A, pregnancy updates, all sorts... She didn't do anything. And now she's coming to the end.

From a business (money making) perspective, she didn't use the pregnancy or platform to her advantage. It just shows how lazy she really is... What a waste.
Why on earth would they even think that having to “police” another Instagram account is a good idea? They surely have got a lot of spare time to do this! I don’t get the point in it at all, unless they want to start trying to get the kids sponsorships/deals as they can’t themselves! Which wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest as they obviously need to make as much money as possible, my daughter is 9 this week and I won’t even entertain the idea until at least 13, too many dodgy people around ironically like the people we are speaking about! (Allegedly!) They just disgust me...
These two quotes fit together. She'll pimp her kids out even if it's not in their interests but when the effort and focus is on her she can't be arsed. She gave up on Sundays with Sarah, now Sarah says, but is fully committed to exploiting her daughters.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Queen of contradictions strikes again. So Esme doesn’t like her photo being taken/ posted as much as the other two. The next day she has her own instagram set up which is entirely based on taking pictures of herself...

Logic there Lazy?

Reactions: 25
These two quotes fit together. She'll pimp her kids out even if it's not in their interests but when the effort and focus is on her she can't be arsed. She gave up on Sundays with Sarah, now Sarah says, but is fully committed to exploiting her daughters.
I'm sure it was her idea for Isla to start vlogging in Disney. Isla didnt seem that up for it in her 'vlog' and as far as I know (I've skipped a few vlogs!) Nothing has been mentioned since... A bit like Isabelle and her weekend vlogs.

Reactions: 8
Just recieved this email from the ASA - I reported the Dubai vlogs at the beginning of December.
What's the betting we now get another famous Sarah rant? ?
Well done you though for bringing this to ASA attention (even if I did read it as ASDA at first and wondered why they would be bothered about the Inghams in Dubai ?)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What's the betting we now get another famous Sarah rant? ?
Well done you though for bringing this to ASA attention (even if I did read it as ASDA at first and wondered why they would be bothered about the Inghams in Dubai ?)
Yep! Bet Sarah’s secretly thrilled - some content for her! ?

Reactions: 9
Just recieved this email from the ASA - I reported the Dubai vlogs at the beginning of December.
All they seem to ever do is explain the concerns and give guidance. That's not going to stop them from doing it again. There needs to be harsher consequences for misleading the public!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My 12 year old had an Instagram account. He is 13 soon so we caved in and allowed him one early. He got bored though and deleted it. No way he'd be allowed one at 9 years old though

Reactions: 10
All they seem to ever do is explain the concerns and give guidance. That's not going to stop them from doing it again. There needs to be harsher consequences for misleading the public!
Agreed. They should hit them in the pocket where it really hurts.

Reactions: 14
following...
honestly just can't believe people still watch this disaster of a family. I want to adopt Esme.

Reactions: 7
Just a thought -

for the love of God, please don't give her ideas on how to make more money. She's deplorable as it is! I want to see less of her on t'internet, not more! lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m really really surprised they didn’t declare Dubai as an ad, I thought they’d have done this to still look relevant? Must have been a toss up between looking like they’re still getting sponsors and looking like they’re still rich!?

Reactions: 11
I was just about to say the same! They've now been reported on numerous occasions - even as far back as their Florida trip last April as they had gone to great lengths to hide the fact it was a sponsored trip and hadn't declared it as an AD until everyone started pulling them up for it. The ASA seem to give them nothing more than a metaphorical wrap of the knuckles and they go on their way. No repercussions and likely to happen again!

Reactions: 15
following...
honestly just can't believe people still watch this disaster of a family. I want to adopt Esme.
Esme is definitely the only one with any personality. Chris adopts a skater emo personality with his forced vocab who fkin bounces into anywhere or rocks up to places this side of 1992?
Sarah and Isabelle have become what they think the Ifam want them to be and Isla is a malleable precocious 6 year old toddler doomed to make the same mistakes as her mum and big sis. I hope when baby comes along he is like Esme and dances to his own tune. It is a sad thought that he will never k ow anything else than this artificial life of being infront of the camera all the time.

Reactions: 23
I’ve noticed since her rant we’ve had new members ?

Keep ranting lazy your spreading the word wonderfully ?

Reactions: 28
What about reporting it to YouTube? Ads are supposed to be very clearly stated as ads on YT, as I recall.

Reactions: 2
Yes if they start to give out fines it would be amazing how quickly all these vloggers would soon stop finding the rules confusing.
I also think the should fine the company they are advertising for so they become more accountable to make sure their products are being advertised honestly to potential customers.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.