Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
I have to agree with everyone who says Esme is nasty. We don’t see half of what those other two girls put up with from her, or even 10%. Bits occasionally slip out and she sounds a nightmare, a nasty little girl. Sarah actually let slip once that Esme caused Isla’s ‘OCD’ and being too scared to be in her own room by winding her up about monsters etc.

If anyone’s seen Issy’s bedroom video on her own channel, Esme was a totally pain in it. Because Issy probably edited it we saw a bit more of what she’s like. She knew Issy was filming but carried on being a pain, she even turned the light off in the middle of her filming and cackled like her Mum and Issy looked really fed up and said that Esme is always turning the light off on her if she wants it on or turns it on if she wants it off! Very immature behaviour and she seems to think she’s hilarious 🙄
I don’t like the way this child feels what she says goes, I really don’t think they should get a cat, but the fact esme kept saying your not getting one to Issy really got my back up and she was constantly saying it not just once and Isabelle kept saying I will but she knew she didn’t stand a chance because esme said no. She’s one of those children that bullies in a sly way just horrible and her mother cackling st all the stupid faces she pulls and the inappropriate body movements makes my blood boil, as for that stupid thing she does about Yorkshire girls I have no words I can’t watch it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
Chris’ favourite photo is the one where Mila is looking at him and clearly wondering if she’s stuck with this twat as a dad for life or is there a Christmas exchange policy.
Poor little Mila being born into a family only for views

• Sad

Raw

VIP Member
How do we know the photo in Isabelles room is of her brother? Very interesting if it is and she still chooses to display this in her room if she supposedly wants nothing to do with them🤔

on a side note, was just watching some old vlogs and how sad to see the difference in them all 😮 back when they had some aspiration, motivation and proper education!
OMG what a difference all round!
Sarah was groomed and spoke well
The girls were well presented and clearly meant more of than a pay packet
Hairs were tied back / brushed/ clean
Even Prinny was smart and clean
They walked to school and school was going so well! 😭😭😭
There was mention of swimming, gymnastics, gyms,
The girls were praised and not made fun of
There we’re outdoor activities in the park
Chris had a proper job!

What on earth has happened to this family?

• Sad
  • Wow

GreaseMop

VIP Member
I think Creepy needed a bigger size in that horrendous jumper, he was nearly bursting out of it.

Why don't they get Esme her own channel, that way she can perform away without taking over the main channel and do her sewing segment etc.

One minute Isla's dressing like Esme and had make up and nails on and then was rolling on the floor eating baby snacks.

Did anyone notice when Isabelle was showing things in her bedroom she covered a heart shaped frame with her hand so you couldn't see the picture inside. I wonder what the photo was of.

Mostyn

VIP Member
I think reborn dolls are brilliant for many reasons and I completely understand the comfort they offer, so not lumping them in with this.
I loved dolls when I was younger, but Shittle's shop makes me sweat. My hands feel clammy and I have heart palpitations looking through her site too. I will literally pass out if I am accidentally shut in there overnight. Don't know if it is the dolls or Victoria that scared me more. 🤷‍♀️
I have an adult daughter with severe learning difficulties /autism who would love those reborn the Ingham girls get gifted.
this Christmas I bought her Alex from the Annabelle brand also an Annabelle high hair she really loves the doll.
must say the doll is annoying crying and sucking loudly on the dummy.
K will never have children but she loves her dolls as much as any baby.

I know they are trying to keep up with other YouTubers but why does everything have to be Apple? If money is tight you can get more for your money with other makes.
I'm expecting Lazy to also get an iPhone in today's video.
I was expecting her to get the Mercedes’ so the children can travel safely and comfortably

Sorry but you can’t tell me that there’s not 1 branded/designer item that Isabelle or Esme might of wanted. Isabelle wanted Jordan’s in London so she is into certain branded items despite what Sarah says! They could of got her decent branded clothes/shoes, but no Sarah can’t be bothered to look for it so just buys whatever crap she wants
Surely at 16 Isabelle should have been given money to choose her own clothes .I feel sad for her keeping her so isolated

• Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
Jace has never been told no. Or he gets told no but they laugh and give in to him anyway. He's also spent far too long being looked after by his sisters and discipline isn't up to them so I'm not surprised he's been left to do what he wants. The older he gets the worse it will get. Isla really doesn't have anyone anymore, the older 2 are closer to each other and have at times deliberately ignored her (left her on the stairs waiting for someone to come home whilst they were filming a stupid skit - understandable they don't want her with them all the time but I've never understood why she can't be a part of that), and the 2 year old gets away with hitting her - he's been shown on camera doing it as far back as the summer and they've never done anything about it.

• Sad

potato123

Chatty Member
Isabelle already has a phone. I'm sure this is the third one she's been given in five years. There have also been at least a couple of new Macbooks and Creepy got two of those ridiculously expensive Samsung phones even though Sarah didn't want one. He's bought two caravans and the DPD van in three years.

If Isla has an iPad, it's at least several years old. It's not like she's living in a family where they use things until they break or that she's asking for an updated version of something she had new last week.
Yea honestly the phone was an afterthought in my opinion because they thought the watch wasn’t enough and it makes more sense to give her a hand me down phone from her sister. I think Isabelle was supposed to only get the AirPods

I also can’t believe that these girls who have about 500 LOL dolls each still lose their absolute shit everytime they get them as a present lol

• Haha

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
Wow tonight's vlog is a real bitchy fest isn't it. They're awful parents. I hope that Wendy who did the catering didn't get ripped off by them, I can see them asking for a discount in exchange for publicity and then liar Sarah 38 denying that she hired them.
Awful parents giving the baby processed food as a first food. There's so many healthy alternatives that they could have given her.
Why on earth do they put the baby straight onto the carpet, she should be lying on a baby mat or blanket.
This year's vlogmas and Christmas vlogs have been. Real shit show.

• Heart

kazizzle

VIP Member
Just a warning for everyone. Don’t go and look at the “reborn animals” section of the Mary Shortle website unless you don’t want to sleep tonight. I think I’ll be having nightmares 😨

• Haha
  • Wow

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Views are starting to drop back to their nearly normal numbers, you wait for the next drama or scandal. As seacroft said they love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

rosily

I can’t tell if they are telling the truth about Christmas dinner or they are complete psychopaths 😂 Chris is so deluded he’s probably expecting a knighthood for his contribution to public service on the New Years Honours list.

If someone made a comment pretending to be a caterer for instance, which got deleted by them, why not just to say that and explain there was some confusion over that comment which led people to think there was a caterer. No need to be nasty to the people commenting on their actual vlogs, some of them might actually be fans.

It doesn’t even matter if they used a caterer or pre-made food. I think they enjoy creating their own hype.

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
May 2022 be the downfall of these cretins ,Christopher Malcolm you don't work hard (faffing about with a bissell is not work), and neither does your wife (buying shit in cheap stores and sitting on her arse is not work) Your children make you the money and those shitty overpriced products on tat & me.
Go away back to actually working to earn a living and let your children be free .Its doing them no good living 24/7 with you pair of freaks

• Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
Chris said in the vlog that Sarah was heavily pregnant last Christmas with Mila so she struggled to cook Christmas lunch. Mila was born in July??? So if that's the case she would only have been a couple of months pregnant then. Do you think he meant she struggled because of sickness?

• Haha

Snuggy

Jace gets a reborn orangutan because of the "me and my monkey" thing. Lazy says it's much better than his teddy one. Wasn't his teddy monkey gifted? What an ungrateful cow. Jace starts kissing the monkey and Isabelle asks what he wants to call him. They settle on Ginge. The
Don’t know about anyone else, but I think it’s kinda cute that Jace has named his new monkey in honour of his Dad 🤫😁

• Haha

Neck lace

VIP Member
Didn't they pretend that they'd cooked the Christmas Dinner themselves when they were at Forest Holidays a couple of years ago? When the dinner was all presented in silver foil trays? And then someone spotted that you can order a Christmas dinner from Forest Holidays - a dinner that comes served in foil trays 😂.

Surely everyone feeds their baby a spoonful of baby rice for their first taste of solids. Not a crisp. Surely she could choke on a large chunk of it if she's not used to chewing and swallowing 😔