Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BuddyBird

This lazy cunt with her faux tears boils my piss. NHS guidance for baby’s in a car seat is max 2 hours in a 24 hour period. That’s why only fuckwits travel round Europe in a dpd van for 6 weeks with a baby 🤦‍♂️🤬🤬🤬🤬
it was over 8 weeks I think

• Sad
Reactions: 11

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Would they not all need to isolate as a family?
My son had an op last month and only he needed to isolate as they had recently changed their guidelines at our hospital BUT with the new CV ramping up I would not be surprised if they tighten up again on full household, as they will be in overnight no doubt her adult will need to be covid tested as well. Masks worn throughout on the ward as well for anyone but the patient - she’s going to love that 😂

cheshiretinker

My theory is that Lazy actually managed to get the concert tickets and she's hoping that revealing this on Christmas Day will create the same reaction in Esme that got them "famous" in the first place.
I think you’re right. Why even mention it whilst they’re out shopping. Having said that I’d never heard of person the tickets were for, and clearly as Sarah couldn’t pronounce the singers name neither had she 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Princess 6

Chatty Member
Just occured to me if Isla is interested in, and loves ice cream, why not get her an ice cream maker as her main present, plus some nice sundae glasses , long spoons, sprinkles etc?. They spend so much money on obscene levels of tat they could get her something proper and grown up she would love using - for the benefit of the whole family. If she's bright she will be able to follow the instructions etc. Wooden ice creams for a 9 yr old FFS!
There is some really nice ice cream sets out there that would be ideal for Isla including from lazys favourite shop B&Ms.

Puppet

VIP Member
Because a medical professional knows what they’re talking about? People are ok talking about it but unless you are qualified have no right to. That’s why. And yes I have along with several others
Sorry have I read that right, you're saying only professionals should report safeguarding concerns? 😲

whatamess123

VIP Member
The Ingham Family posted:
GOING ON A CHRISTMAS ADVENTURE IN THE VAN!
View attachment 920199
YouTube
Seriously??!! Ok ,i have no words (at least none i can type here.

Those saying the girls will go back to school. I really doubt it. They like their kids taking care of the youngest two, Isabelle is basically the nanny. They also don’t want to do school runs, homework and all the aggro that comes with school. Doing the bare minimum at home is much easier. If they put any effort at all into looking after the girls I would think oh maybe they will go back, but they do absolutely nothing for them.
Yes ,sadly i have to agree.Unless they`re forced to act ,they won`t.Well ,once little Mila has had her surgery they are going to have to make a big choice.The "cast" of their (show) ,or their baby ,stuck in a cast.Time to act like the caring parents you claim you are sarah/Chris.

Last edited:

julian

in the vlog when they were waiting for Chris, Mila started crying seemingly from nowhere, maybe that was because of hip pain.

On a side note where the hell was Chris?! Would you not just sit and wait in the car park whilst your daughter had a hospital appointment.

Wait that's NOT weird coloured tights? :O
Her arms look a similar colour, I think it’s just bad lighting. If her legs were grey she would be having emergency surgery the day they turned grey.

Now we are going to be fed videos of them using poor mila's hip issues as clickbait to keep their dying channel alive. They only have themselves to blame, never should of gone on holiday, and should of been holding her correctly instead of treating her like a rag doll. They are trying to justify their travels by saying the doctor wouldn't of done anything anyway, but if that was my child I would of still gone to that appointment to get the balls in motion, not shoved her in a car seat for hours on end and gone on a road trip around Europe.
The idea of owld creeps getting the balls in motion 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Puppet

VIP Member
but as soon as Chris got caught trying to get 16 year old fans naked, he made them pariahs - no one in the media will touch them now,
I don't think they were ever the type for a TV show, there's no USP and they're bloody boring. However, I can't see why Chris' behaviour would stop them, especially when the Radfords have had repeated series and holiday specials.

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
I have to agree. They gave Izzy a boot and crutches for a broken toe, so surely Esme would get the same?
I've sprained my ankle more times then I care to remember... Sometimes so badly I thought it was broken so went to A&E.
They said a drain can be as painful as a break... But I've never had it strapped or had crutches..

Raw

VIP Member
@bump1212. Sorry my “quote” isn’t working
Glad you like old British sitcoms, we have some cracker ones!
The Inghams make their own sitcom don’t they 🤣

• Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I don't really know why they went to Leeds at all when all they did was walk around and go in a few generic shops. I get that they are from Leeds but they don't meet anyone when there and could just go anywhere? My husband is from Liverpool but he doesn't randomly start suggesting we all go there just to walk around and do nothing, and if we did then some of the in laws would be disappointed that we had been close by but hadn't bothered to suggest meeting up. Of course we go there and even stayed for a week over summer, but generally have some kind of purpose to the trip other than it being his home town so we all had to go and get there in the dark.

They still spend so much time going back to the Leeds area that it was silly to move away. They never do anything locally to them other than that garden centre. I know it's not that far but it's another place they spent extra time driving to with Mila stuck in a car seat and everyone in the unsafe van, to do nothing special.
Did they know that the Gaernan market isn’t on? They could have gone on the big wheel, done the Santa trail around the city, Leeds city museum is also really good for families.

Reactions: 10

Chloe97xo

My mum and dad had to isolate for 72 hours before his surgery. He had his test on the Saturday and went in hospital on the Tuesday.
I've isolated for 3 days and just had my flexible sigmoidoscopy today!

My son had an op last month and only he needed to isolate as they had recently changed their guidelines at our hospital BUT with the new CV ramping up I would not be surprised if they tighten up again on full household, as they will be in overnight no doubt her adult will need to be covid tested as well. Masks worn throughout on the ward as well for anyone but the patient - she’s going to love that 😂
Only 1 parent too so they're gonna be complaining 🙄

• Heart

Chloe97xo

Who is Olivia Rodrigues ? Never heard of her.

as for the ingham kids, I don’t particularly like any of them (excluding meal ticket as she’s a baby), they’re all spoilt brats. I know they’re a product of their environment but I can’t warm to any of them.

doesn’t take away the fact that I do feel bad for them though.
In my opinion Olivia Rodrigues sings about relationships and breaks up I don't know why they'd want to see her as rhe songs aren't suitable for their age.

Little Miss

Those contacting tefal what are you putting in about the inghams as I’m not sure what to put