Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bored83

Because a medical professional knows what they’re talking about? People are ok talking about it but unless you are qualified have no right to. That’s why. And yes I have along with several others
If you have experience with a child with it you end up knowing more than some professionals. My son had numerous checks on his hip, I even looked at his red book that said his hip was fine. 3 GPS all said nothing wrong it was us putting our foot down to see a paediatrician that got us somewhere at 13 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Spendalot

in the vlog when they were waiting for Chris, Mila started crying seemingly from nowhere, maybe that was because of hip pain.

On a side note where the hell was Chris?! Would you not just sit and wait in the car park whilst your daughter had a hospital appointment.

Her arms look a similar colour, I think it’s just bad lighting. If her legs were grey she would be having emergency surgery the day they turned grey.
Costs money to stay in a hospital carpark. Disgusting has the pair of them.

Neck lace

VIP Member
Did Mila have a seatbelt securing her car seat when she was sat between them for all those hours in the front of their van or was she really just wedged in between their two front seats?

• Wow
Once again .she knows the signs ,has been sent stuff to heal these cold sores.Now i`m convinced it`s for the sympathy vote!She obviously hasn`t spoken to her own dr yet ,as she`d have been given something to both help prevent and treat them as they started to appear.No self care ,none for her children."living their best life"?? I`ll be blowed if they are!
[/QUOTE]

I don't get her complaining about the cold sores either . maybe it's more of a US thing ( not sure ) but they have stuff you can buy at the stores that helps you get rid of cold sores . I know because I get them and buy the stuff for them

ronnie2

Sarah38 said to Jace he could only have one bauble. When he got home he has got three of them and none of them were the red one he wanted.

I don’t like saying it about children but my god all Jace does is screech all the way through the vlogs. It’s just constant screeching. He does my head in.
He got 4
Santa on the motorbike
Ambulance
Blue tractor
Green train

• Wow

Disney_Wolf

Chatty Member
in the vlog when they were waiting for Chris, Mila started crying seemingly from nowhere, maybe that was because of hip pain.

On a side note where the hell was Chris?! Would you not just sit and wait in the car park whilst your daughter had a hospital appointment.

Her arms look a similar colour, I think it’s just bad lighting. If her legs were grey she would be having emergency surgery the day they turned grey.
Oh thank fuck. I was genuinely really worried. Still can't believe they let her get this bad with her hip tho just so they could go on they're shitty holiday...nevermind this is inghams we are talking about, I can believe that actually :(

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
Yes you did hear that but then Sarah said at the end that she fancies a day in and do Christmas Day where they watch Christmas movies, etc clearly shows they are not on the same page with their plans
That was my thought, bet he get his own way too

mummymouse82

Yes, it’s free and big, there is loads in there as it’s over several floors. They also run home ed sessions that you can book onto but these aren’t free so they probably wouldn’t bother!
Just need to add that I can spell German, no idea why autocorrect changed it to Gaernan in my last post!
Problem being they didn’t even get there till 4:30pm Cos they can’t get to anywhere before dark or closing

• Heart

nattis

VIP Member
So have Esme grown to long to fit backwards in their car since they had to take the stupid van??

BSBuster

Chatty Member
Why can't they get out of the house earlier there's no reason with a toddler and baby most families are up with the Sun! It's not the home schooling because they clearly do very little they were the same on holiday who explores in the dark ? They are lazy and disorganised no wonder they gave up on school the morning's must have been too much however will they cope with Mila no wonder Sarah is now panicking all that extra work and effort poor baby though i am sure she will be even more exploited than she has already been.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Kate1970

VIP Member
I'd remembered when they went to The Summertime Ball!
Seem to remember as well, that they went backstage, met the artists etc!

Reactions: 12