The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought of the poor Mingham kids this morning as I got my 2 dressed in many layers, waterproofs, warm gloves, hats and wellies to play outside in our 2 inches of snow!
They actually spent longer getting dressed than they actually spent outside because their hands were too cold!
Absolutely. I wrestled the dogs into their coats (sorry no wellies)this morning and had returned like a snowman after bedding down the bunnies bedroom with hay last night

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hope they get longer than 2 weeks at home before they are dragging them off to somewhere else.
Bet she's back to her beloved stores tomorrow probably without Jace. Wonder if she will go back to saying he has car sickness again despite him being miraculously cured throughout the whole 9 weeks.
In all probability she will say about his car sickness as she tells so many lies she forgets what she has already said also it dosen't matter which trip they go it is always the best trip ever they are trying to convince themselves that it was great fun - NO HELL NO

Reactions: 20
When I first came across this odd family, it was the start of Lockdown and I had been looking for examples of parents who filmed extreme reactions to their children opening gifts. There is a lot of weird tit out there - layers of wrapping that takes forever and then it’s a dud gift. Some of the children become quite aggressive at the build up and let down, certainly very upset. And ‘parents’ put this online for all to see - forever. So horribly nasty to their own kids.

I think the first one I saw of the Ingham clan, before the youngest two were even a sparkle on the turkey baster, there were massive piles of gifts like I had never seen. Silly me thought the price tags were left on so that the gifts could be exchanged, but that would only make sense for clothing - not big toys such as, ironically, camper vans for dolls etc. The children had to be careful and didn’t play with them - now of course, I know.

But another thing struck me - they all looked very well wrapped. Now, some are good at wrapping gifts, I am not, but there must’ve been close to 100 in total. Where did they keep it all and when did they wrap it and position everything without the kids seeing? Don’t children notoriously stay awake on Christmas Eve? Did they have professional help? Was it Santa who wrapped them and brought them all back? I had so many questions 🤯
Then I saw them go off on vacation when the pandemic was spreading - obviously I’d jumped to present day. I’d been making my own hand sanitizer as the shelves were stripped of the stuff, and here were these clowns, eating in a hotel buffet as if nothing was wrong. I didn’t know them but felt for sure they would have to alter this behavior and stop the filming, at least out of respect for the many who were sick and dying - especially the dreadful news we saw coming out of Italy.
Then as the virus took ahold across the world, their ignorance and selfish behavior became much more evident - to me. It was around that time I learned how they earned the names Creepy & Lazy and they have certainly lived up to them.
I found it odd that folks thought Lazy was ‘putting on a posh accent’, but hearing her talk now, compared to the earlier stuff, yep, I get what is meant.
I don’t recall her being the center of the vlogs- the one on camera the most. I guess it’s evolved to be that now - she’s become obsessed with her own voice and face and appears horribly controlling.

Not that there needs to be, but there is nothing feminine about her - nothing ‘sexy’. She’s just a lump who screeches and talks absolute nonsense peppered with lies.
And as for Creepy - he has become so effeminate! Absolutely nothing wrong if that’s who he truly is, but right now, he’s just a pathetic pu$$y - with a truly creepy face when he takes those selfies with those dumb poses.

Early on, I figured he just wore a normal wooly hat until one time, the Lazy one was filming him mowing the lawn & I got the first view of the sticking up bit of the hat. What a fool he looked. No wonder he generally films to crop out that angle. Yup, garden gnome for sure.

Then I joined Tattle… 🤣😍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
I wasnt sure, even more reason why they couldn’t afford it then.
They’ve travelled a lot but they don’t seem to have done much, just drive around countries 🤷🏼‍♀️ Seeing things from the van.
Their travels have been totally pointless, except that she can boast to other travellers of the places they've been without telling them they've not actually properly seen any places of interest. Basically they've just 'done' various countries.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Roll up roll up come and get yer 2022 Christmas blankets it’s never too early to start guaranteed delivery by Christmas 22
:ROFLMAO: She seriously is the worst business owner I have ever come across. Most owners plan at least 6-9 months ahead, especially if they offer a seasonal range of goods. Lazy just seems to roll out of bed on a late November afternoon and thinks "tit I'd better order me tit xmas blankets" She is so terrible that she doesn't even keep an eye on the news to see that prices are rising and conditions mean that ordering stock early is essential. It's like a kid playing at shops!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Anyone else notice yesterday that Sarah38teen had started to follow Emma UK (mattress company), I thought they're on the scrounge for a freebie.

Just seen the Radfords have received said mattress and has #Ad. Lets wait and see do the Inghams receive one.
They sell duvets too, she will be begging for one for Isabelle.
They haven’t followed her back yet, but if they do send any thing they cannot claim they didn’t know the background of this family.
Susan has probably sent her over there after watching the vlog asking for joovet recommendations. Another oddball family.

Reactions: 22
Why on earth did they put bags on the buggy like that?
Because they’re the inghams 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Who are we to question 😂 any sane person would have bought a €10 poncho having found ourselves without a rain cover, at leas5 that was you could see the child

• Haha
Reactions: 27
:ROFLMAO: She seriously is the worst business owner I have ever come across. Most owners plan at least 6-9 months ahead, especially if they offer a seasonal range of goods. Lazy just seems to roll out of bed on a late November afternoon and thinks "tit I'd better order me tit xmas blankets" She is so terrible that she doesn't even keep an eye on the news to see that prices are rising and conditions mean that ordering stock early is essential. It's like a kid playing at shops!
Not to mention the greed of a restock (on preorder) with no guarantee it will arrive from China in time. She just had to offer a preorder restock. Not because of disappointed Ifam unable to buy the first time, but because they are greedy fuckers who needed money for their tit van holiday.

Reactions: 20
I’ve just watched the ABC Turpin interview, so many things that sent my mind back to the Minghams. I wonder if Izzy will ever try to reveal her story… there’s definitely some things that aren’t right. It’s so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I reckon his inside leg is like a 26inch, he really is a little garden gnome!
The ice palace, all 695k 🤣🤣 of it is tit, even the bleeping carpet is coming up and bumpy!
I also love the fact they have ingham on their Xmas tree, normal people use those decs as initials not these narcissistic whine bags.
Also why the duck can’t they afford blinds or curtains? All these pervy, weird stalkers and they’ve got the house lit up like a carnival exhibit.
Those bare windows would drive me crazy! I had a guy come out to replace one of my bedroom windows ,and he managed to pull out my curtain rail whilst doing it!! It took me 4 days to book a diy (recommended) guy to come and fix me a new one.The difference in the warm for one feels great ,but also having that cosiness in your home.That would have been my first priority ,but then i guess when you`ve planned to make a quick get away ,none of these things bother you.Well ,sorry Sarah ,but no amount of Christmas trees will make your warehouse feel like a home.That takes thought ,love and care.The fact that your eldest has to ask for a cosy duvet cushions etc for her room ,surely that must tell you something? Or ,have you got your nose in a subscribers only B&M Catalogue?? :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve just watched the ABC Turpin interview, so many things that sent my mind back to the Minghams. I wonder if Izzy will ever try to reveal her story… there’s definitely some things that aren’t right. It’s so sad
I thought the same when I watched it. Isla shows signs of sounding younger than what she is and it reminded me of the Turpin sisters.

Reactions: 14
Those bare windows would drive me crazy! I had a guy come out to replace one of my bedroom windows ,and he managed to pull out my curtain rail whilst doing it!! It took me 4 days to book a diy (recommended) guy to come and fix me a new one.The difference in the warm for one feels great ,but also having that cosiness in your home.That would have been my first priority ,but then i guess when you`ve planned to make a quick get away ,none of these things bother you.Well ,sorry Sarah ,but no amount of Christmas trees will make your warehouse feel like a home.That takes thought ,love and care.The fact that your eldest has to ask for a cosy duvet cushions etc for her room ,surely that must tell you something? Or ,have you got your nose in a subscribers only B&M Catalogue?? :rolleyes:
I can't bear the windows bear either. I also can't stand how echoey the house is.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.