The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why it's such a good thing that her baby is still tiny she was a good weight aight when born so surly her not growing would be concerning?
My youngest was born a healthy 8lbs 14.5 oz he didn't gain waight and it was so worrying here he is at 3 months 8lbs 13. He's now a happy healthy almost 3 year old I can not understand why anyone would want this babies are ment to grow not stay the same size or even get smaller.
She should be celebrating all the developmental and size milestones
Her baby isn’t tiny. Her baby is decidedly average. This is the thing sarah is OBSESSED with babies being small. But the whole family is because I read on her pension books Facebook that Sarah’s mum was only 3lb something when she was born. As for Mila the only thing small about her is her length, she is a very very short looking child. Or that could be the fact she’s folded up into clothes 3 sizes too small.

Reactions: 43
bleeping hell just seen Sarah's Instagram stories of Chris. No wonder he's pulling teens left, right and centre what a catch 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Literally, yes.

I reiterated this to my teenage daughter today. You bring them up to be polite and respectful and to look out for mankind but I also have to remind her (partly due to current news items) that if a car pulls up alongside her, she is not to stop, to keep walking and if she feels further intimidated - to shout for help. Perverted pricks like Chris Ingham who view young girls as fresh meat should absolutely come with a warning, as his social worker ex-mate told us three years ago.
I’ve been drumming this into my kids more than usual today also, an 18 year old girl was murdered in my town a couple of days ago and it’s just awful. 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
The DLP excuse is a load of tosh, they took Jace and Isla as babies and as someone mention they took her all day up a frozen mountain 🙄
The key is in the small print aka we spent too much which they didn’t maybe on petrol and tolls but the food you have to eat anyways, they were too skint to go and I’d put money on a cabin being available Sarah wanted to get home to flog blankets and they were sick of freezing in the van the end.

Reactions: 24
Have they addressed quarantine yet?
I refuse to watch them but going from last time ,when they insisted nobody could shop for them ,that`ll be their excuse! Despite the fact Prinny will need to come home (poor pup) ,Granny and Grandpa will both have been double/possibly triple jabbed now ,and still don`t need to have any contact.How many people went through missing families or friends ,but still got their shopping and dropped it off on the doorstep for them? NO EXCUSE Sarah!You are NOT supposed to be Christmas shopping ,it`s not the govt`s fault you and your idiot of a husband decided to risk wandering around in a delivery van ,with 5 vunerable children ,through countries at high risk ,just because "you could"!!!Arghhhhhh!! Selfish and self serving ,through and through!

She just keeps on giving
View attachment 889693
Creepy!Stop asking her if she`s in the mood!! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Reactions: 8
Home at last are you skint Sarah?
Issabelle might get some studying done now for her GCSEs as shes late too do her mogs now
Sarah try and buy so 6 months old to 1yo size clothes for Mila
After 2 months in a cramped van second day home and the girl's or having a sleep over, Sarah you just cant make this tit up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The DLP excuse is a load of tosh, they took Jace and Isla as babies and as someone mention they took her all day up a frozen mountain 🙄
The key is in the small print aka we spent too much which they didn’t maybe on petrol and tolls but the food you have to eat anyways, they were too skint to go and I’d put money on a cabin being available Sarah wanted to get home to flog blankets and they were sick of freezing in the van the end.
And even if Davy Crockett was full there’s overnight parking on the car park with facilities, isn’t that what they’ve been doing all holiday. The real reason Is definitely that they can’t afford it, it’s not cheap for 5 people, I think Jason would still be free,

Reactions: 23
Not sure if this ridiculous excuse has been posted yet but this was in relation to someone saying ‘I thought you were going to Disney, was getting those vibes’ definitely not because they absolutely cannot afford it or anything 🤣🤣View attachment 889794
As if Jace would say no to Disney and isabelle just doesn't know what to answer as they Hve fed her every word she is allowed to say that now when asked anything she cannot answer . But truth is they are skint, unvacinated and needed to get home for vlogmas to try to get some views again

Jace would have no recollection of his last time in Disney since he was about 9 months old and they pushed him about with a bag over the top of his buggy!
AFE29B45-75A2-4220-9DC7-C393F62B6C82.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Not sure if this ridiculous excuse has been posted yet but this was in relation to someone saying ‘I thought you were going to Disney, was getting those vibes’ definitely not because they absolutely cannot afford it or anything 🤣🤣View attachment 889794
What? More Christmas wankets that possibly will never arrive in time due to massive delays from China?
Those will include the preorders that she did a while ago. That money is already spent on the vanlife holiday. 🤔 I smell a lot of pissed off customers Lazy.

ACCIDENTALLY TELLING ISABELLE ONE OF HER CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!

Lazy has her baby voice on. Mila is watching baby sensory so she asks if she's at the cinema and being good. Time for some food prep. Lazy cuts some cucumber (and sends one piece flying onto the floor)and tomatoes. The finished snack boxes contain grapes, tomato, cucumber, blueberries, raspberries, babybel and some smarties. She puts the boxes in the fridge and does some laundry

Lazy head back into the living room because Mila is being fussy. Lay says her name a few times and says hello. She needs to get Jace dressed. She wanted to get the Christmas decorations out of the garage but she needs to sort a few things in the house out. Jace keeps asking for smarties. She needs to order curtains for the living room because she isn't having winter without them so needs to order some from next. She has been sorting Mila's clothes out this morning because she's grown since they left, although she is of course wearing newborn. She'll still be wearing newborn when she's 42. Undeclared advertisement of the gifted bib. Lazy gives Mila floor time and Isla plays with her LOLs.

Jace has lot his toy fish but Lazy tells him they can find it after they've brushed his teeth and hair and put clothes on. Esme calls Lazy into the playroom. She's been looking for her LOLs. Creepy throws the toys into one toybox at the end of the day because the girls don't put their toys away. Jace is trying to hide behind the sofa. He doesn't want to get dressed because it's too bright in his room. Lazy puts Mila down on his sloth toy. He chooses a dinosaur outfit to wear. Time to go and eat his snack. Lazy puts his snack box in front of him.

Esme is in her room, which is messy because Jace has been playing in there. She hasn't made her bed. She tells us she still loves playing with her LOL dolls and that there is nothing wrong with an almost 13 year old playing with them. She doesn't know where her series 1 LOLs are so she's customising the ones she has. Someone has changed the bandage on her finger, although it doesn't look as secure as the one the doctor put on there.

Creepy has a secret to tell us. He was secretly dreading coming home and could live in his an full time. He forgot what the house and luxury bedding felt like. He had an amazing bath last night and a shower this morning without having to worry about how much water he was using. He overindulged but it felt great. He's been reunited with the second... third love of his life, the Bissell. he pretends to dry as he tells the hoover that Lazy said he couldn't take it on the trip. I would've taken it and chucked it of the Schilthorn mountain. Comment down below who the second love of his life might be. Well the first is probably Isabelle, then Prinny, the Bissell, the DPD van and then Lazy.

Lazy heads to the fridge and asks Creepy what is for tea. Creepy says that before tea they need to get a babybel and eat it with a fridge raider. Lazy says they're for kids but he says they're too expensive for that. She screeches at him to give over. Creepy wants to get a KFC bucket of fridge raiders and eat them all. Jace bade Lazy laugh because he got his babybel and said "that gusting". She told him he loves babybel so he took a bite and liked it. Lazy counts that there are six bits in a bag. Creepy says it used to be triple ad starts tutting. Fridge raiders have got smaller and his moobs have got bigger. Inflation, tut tut. Mila has got "well buzzing" about food. Lazy bites off some of the cheese and follows it with the fridge raider. He wants "some of that" and tells Lazy to but a raider in his mouth. H takes a bite of the cheese, Lazy says he's gross and then he goes looking for the ketchup. We get multiple looks in his mouth as he talks with it open, I think a chunk of food even flies out at one point.

Lazy ordered some compartment boxes for the girls when they were away because she's restarted the snack boxes. Lazy snaps and tells Creepy not to give Mila food because he keeps winding her up. Mila looks at the food all the way to his mouth. Christine comes out and asks Mila if she's ready for baby led weaning but Lazy says no as she's not sitting up on her own. Creepy says she is but foghorn snaps that she isn't fully. He heads back to the fridge and opens it. the snack boxes go in the fridge for the girls to snack on during the day so they're not snacking on crisps and biscuits because they're for Lazy. The boxes Lazy got were too small so Esme will get them for her bracelets. She also got some lights and is working out where to put them. Creepy says no to everywhere in the kitchen. They're doing a TikTok viral thing for the entrance to the kitchen using chicken wire and baubles. Lazy wanted to do a Media Wall in the kitchen sofa area before Christmas. Creepy promised they'd do it but isn't sticking to his promises. they need artwork and a giant Christmas tree in the corner. Tomorrow they're going to get some quotes for it. Lazy says the sofas in the kitchen are three seaters.

Unfortunately Lazy doesn't think she'll get a tree into the hallway but has something to put in there to surprise Creepy with. The living room is a mess but they're hoping to get the log burner fire thing professionally installed. She forgot to order curtains today. Lazy wants to move the window sofa into a corner position with a big Christmas tree in the corner. Another Christmas tree will go where the pink sofa is in the upstairs hallway. The girls will all have a tree in their rooms as will Jace and Lazy and Creepy. One may also go on the balcony. The production begins tomorrow. Lazy breaks the news to Creepy that tomorrow is like Christmas Eve but he grumpily tells her it's not. He might get one tree out tomorrow. Lazy says they haven't got baubles, lights or anything for them all though. Mila is trying to fall asleep so Creepy takes her for a walk around the house.

Dinner tonight is mango and coconut chicken. Some of the chicken looks grey underneath. Lazy has no tin foil but it is what it is. The chicken will be eaten in a wrap with rice. Mila is finally asleep on Lazy. The chicken is put in the oven and then she goes to film Creepy, who is 'asleep' with Mila in his arms. Cut the crap, we know he's a tit dad. Plus he isn't snoring and I bet he snores like an old steam train. Lazy cooks the rice.

Jace and Mila are laying on one of Lay's Tat and Me play mats under the pay gym thing Jace got when he was a baby. He's too big for it now so keeps kicking the corner of it so Lazy keep telling him not to do it in case he knocks Mila's head. He still likes playing with it. Isabelle enjoyed dinner and says it tasted like mango. Yeah right, pull the other one.

Creepy has somewhere better to be than on the sofa with Lazy. Isabelle knows what it is. Its time for him to be reunited with his baby. Oh, I hope the Ibis isn't full. he turns on the Bissell and says it sounds like how he remembers.

Back on the sofa Isabelle is asking for a clue to one of her Christmas presents. Lazy gives her a clue by launching Mila's doll across the room. Isabelle guesses it's a dartboard, which Lay finds hilarious. Comment down below if you'd get that. Creepy tells Isabelle she's getting a throw for Christmas. A throw from Primark? They should be ashamed of themselves. Lazy; Isabelle is trying to tells you she's cold at night. Lazy starts screeching at Creepy for telling Isabelle her Christmas present. Isla comes in the room but is ignored. Lazy tells Isabelle she's would pretend to use a phone if she was getting her an iphone because that would be telling her what it is. Isla says the girls are having a sleepover. Creepy wants to know which room they're having the sleepover in and Isabelle says it's because he want to go and hoover up there first. He just told Lazy the Bissell is going in the bin.

Time for a session of 'laughing about things that never happened'. Isabelle remembers a time she filmed when Creepy fell down the stairs. Lazy cackles at her impression of him being more concerned about the Bissell. Creepy wants a new Bissell. He fell down the stairs with his arm stretched in order to save the Bissell. The girls came out of their rooms with their phones to take pictures. Creepy told the girls they better not be filming him so Isabelle told him she wasn't, she was taking pictures. The girls have so many photos on their phones. Isabelle has the best album of Creepy because every time she asks for a family photo he has a sulk and pulls faces. Isabelle also takes photos when they least expect it. They were running late for the ferry, they got to the petrol station, Creepy was running in and out of the garage nearly crying and Isabelle got a photo of him filling up the van with sweat dripping down his face after he'd not shaved and had no sleep. Lazy says they can never share those photos. Do it or it never happened. During Isabelle's 10th birthday in the tent the girls woke up in the morning they got photos of him asleep and snoring. Come back tomorrow for an exciting day of Christmas treeing up the house.

Lazy has ordered the curtains and put a curtain rail in her Amazon basket so she could get free delivery. They might have Christmas dinner tomorrow. Isabelle has been craving gravy for so long and La has been craving roast potatoes and parsnips. The vlog ends with a weird clip (filmed by Isabelle) of Lazy cackling away whilst Creepy is doing something to her. I'm not sure what he's doing - he may be tickling her or he may be trying to get in her pants so they can make little Money-Maker 6. If Lazy gives birth next August then we know when it was made (25th November 2021 on the living room sofa).

End of vlog

Looks like they've been out and breaking covid rules to fill up the fridge. Naughty, naughty.
View attachment 889966View attachment 889967

Why did he insist on showing us the contents of his mouth today? He eats like an animal.
View attachment 889968View attachment 889969

Time to do some fake sleeping to create that loving Daddy image. You fool nobody you bloated beluga.
View attachment 889971

Love's old young dream
View attachment 889970

View attachment 889972View attachment 889973View attachment 889974View attachment 889976View attachment 889977View attachment 889978
'BLOATED BELUGA' 😂
Love it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
And even if Davy Crockett was full there’s overnight parking on the car park with facilities, isn’t that what they’ve been doing all holiday. The real reason Is definitely that they can’t afford it, it’s not cheap for 5 people, I think Jason would still be free,
They’d have to pay for Jason. We were supposed to be going last year when my son who’s the same age as Jace would have been free. Now we are going next April we have to pay for him.

Reactions: 7
The irony of Sarah taking the mick out of the girls when Chris feel down the stairs, about them all immediately reaching for their phones to film it instead of helping him….. Clearly learnt behaviour from the parents - every time there’s an injury, someone crying or something bad happens their first instinct seems to be to film it for views!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 35
They’d have to pay for Jason. We were supposed to be going last year when my son who’s the same age as Jace would have been free. Now we are going next April we have to pay for him.
I wasnt sure, even more reason why they couldn’t afford it then.
They’ve travelled a lot but they don’t seem to have done much, just drive around countries 🤷🏼‍♀️ Seeing things from the van.

Reactions: 16
I thought of the poor Mingham kids this morning as I got my 2 dressed in many layers, waterproofs, warm gloves, hats and wellies to play outside in our 2 inches of snow!
They actually spent longer getting dressed than they actually spent outside because their hands were too cold!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I thought of the poor Mingham kids this morning as I got my 2 dressed in many layers, waterproofs, warm gloves, hats and wellies to play outside in our 2 inches of snow!
They actually spent longer getting dressed than they actually spent outside because their hands were too cold!
Same, I think we had more snow in the garden early this morning than they had on their muddy sledging hill. So of course I sent the kids out with no hats/gloves and soaking wet trainers.

Actually they had warmer clothing on than the Inghams wore in much colder temperatures and stayed out for about 15 minutes until they'd had enough and decided inside with the heating on was a better idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Roll up roll up come and get yer 2022 Christmas blankets it’s never too early to start guaranteed delivery by Christmas 22

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.