The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do You think they're worried about people,e reporting as we discussed it? This all seems to be to try and stop people discussing it. There's no evidence they were checking police belts and what police force go around just checking seatbelts? It tends to be stops for checking for driving under the influence etc.

They know they've been reported and are now trying to stop doing it for fear it's going to catch them up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
SHOCKING NEWS, the police officer in the thumbnail is from google images.
Yes! I was just going to post the same! They never got stopped by police at all, it was just to make us believe their van seats are safe and secure 🤦‍♀️ come on Inghams, Stop. With. The. Bloody. Lies!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Yes! I was just going to post the same! They never got stopped by police at all, it was just to make us believe their van seats are safe and secure 🤦‍♀️ come on Inghams, Stop. With. The. Bloody. Lies!!!
Clickbaiting an encounter with the police is one thing, making it up for content just reeks of desperation. The dwindling views are really getting to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
‘Safety checked by the French Gendarmerie’ is the new ‘all devices checked by Australian Border Force’. What a whopper!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
sarahinghamofficial
25479432_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.jpg

I mean ... she doesn't look happy in either picture 🤣
#autumn #baby5 #babygirl #babylove #babiesofinstagram #instatraveling #instadaily #instamood #instatravel #instatag #traveltheworld #travelphotography #photooftheday #photography #mummyanddaughter #autumnvibes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Clickbaiting an encounter with the police is one thing, making it up for content just reeks of desperation. The dwindling views are really getting to them.
They’ve made it up because they think it will shut people up about the seatbelts and prevent anyone reporting them because we are all meant to believe it’s safe now.

problem is, we all have eyes and they film everything

EXACTLY what she did with social services. No point anyone ringing them because I’ve spoke to them and they think it’s funny and a waste of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Omg 🙏 now the police do stop them bloody bare faced smug bastard liars
They should be done for fabricating the police stopping them 🤨

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I hope those are old photos on Sarah's Insta. Nobody deserves to be taken to hang around a cornfield twice in one holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg 🙏 now the police do stop them bloody bare faced smug bastard liars
They should be done for fabricating the police stopping them 🤨
I cannot wait until they get pulled over the second they enter the UK. The fact they are going to these lengths is not the actions of someone who has made sure the van is safe

Reactions: 33
Is there anything worse than a smug bleep when he’s got absolutely nothing to be smug about?

B6C3DBB9-EEBD-47EC-9189-0C870E024D79.jpeg

CF2643FF-D68E-444F-BD51-CF545707A55D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
sarahinghamofficial
View attachment 834151
I mean ... she doesn't look happy in either picture 🤣
#autumn #baby5 #babygirl #babylove #babiesofinstagram #instatraveling #instadaily #instamood #instatravel #instatag #traveltheworld #travelphotography #photooftheday #photography #mummyanddaughter #autumnvibes

What’s they weird editing on her arms? 🤣🤣🤣 Atleast make it look bloody subtle

• Wow
Reactions: 14
'we have this wonderful shower'

Your hair says otherwise, Sarah.

Mila's face in the original pic sums up what we all think of your bullshit.

1635450595310.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
If the French Police were only apparently checking seatbelts, what is this paperwork they are looking at in the picture you took of them!! More like they have stopped you because of WHERE you crossed the border in a UK plated van. What’s the bets they were actually checking your vaccination status and the reason why you travelled from the East Coast of Spain to cross the border in
I don’t think that police officer was even in the van. That’s been cut out, why do they have a torch out? They’ve stood by the side, checked some documents and that’s it. Bet the didn’t even go in the back

This is totally shopped !!!

Herself is wearing a vest top.... but it is so cold.. only 9 degrees in the Van at night......

Not wearing her seat belt (I was stopped once and was afraid to move !!!! never mind take off my belt or take a photo)

She also said there were no cars, NO LIGHTS !!!!! and nothing else on the road only for their headlights on the souped up van they would never have seen the 8 OFFICERS standing on the roundabout . ....
Oh J'wept again ......

And finally that Jackanory voice ...... ffs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Standing by the side of the road with his arms stretched out, just imagining all the adoring fans in front of him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.