The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they were doing something SO unbelievably exciting today? Or did I get that wrong?
…was it going to the “boring park”? Always promising the stars and delivering less than a spec of dust.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yeah so that deffo did not happen. There is no way on earth that the police stopped them. Not vlogged, didn't happen.
Then there is Sarah thinking she I narrator of the year. My husband thought1 I had lost the plot when I heard that and screamed "Aaaaargh"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't believe for a second they were stopped by police JUST to check the kids belts & seats 😂😂 that was terrible terrible acting I'm nearly embarrassed for them.
So a line of police were just on a road, no police check point signs, they didn't ask where they were going/coming from or importantly ask for drivers licence/insurance.. they just happened to be there to give a big thumbs up👍to tattlers concerns over safety seats 🤣🤣🤣 yeah right!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Why is it that there's always one IFAM who comments that they've seen them in their next location? Always just the one 🤨 Almost like that person wants to drum up some interest in advance of future vlogs :unsure:
From comments it's always seemed like the majority of their viewers are from the uk, it's not as obvious now but when they had more comments there would be lots of talking about school/school holidays and people asking them to visit their town. Yet when she had Mila and pretended for a week that she hadn't, no one noticed her walking around the supermarket and B&M, but as soon as they arrive in a foreign country there are ifam everywhere waiting to spot them!

About as believable as them being chased by 30 Spanish teens last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Do police in France have POLICE on their uniform, or do they have a French name?! Genuine question 🤔
Weirdly, yes they do. You'd think it would just say gendarme or a French name used for the specific force in question.

I can just imagine them looking at the greasy haired kids and rolling their eyes at the 'Rosbif' in their midst.

Did they show them entering the Van of Shite or was it them just checking paperwork?

Seriously, mate - go and get a proper bra fitting or they will be down to your cankles before you hit another country on the trip of dreams.

1635447863219.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I snorted with laughter when she started the voice over. Who the hell does she think she is?
Imagine spending half the night driving from one dingy pull in to the next because you‘re too skint to be able to afford a campsite for the night? I’d be so cross with my husband. I just couldn’t bare it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Genuine question. Are they allowed to put the photo of the policeman in a YouTube vlog thumbnail? Does he know?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Anyone figured out which vlog they have hidden?
I thought the hidden one was todays tit show in case of bad connections today. But the vlog is up and there is still one hiden.

Maybe the Q&A?

Reactions: 5
As someone who lives in West Yorkshire, there’s not a chance they will get taken off Sarah and Chris. I went to school with a girl with rotten teeth who went to school every day without any food or money for food and whose sister wet the bed every night and was made to sleep it in. A family with 2 girls and 2 boys, some teenage and some younger all sharing a small bedroom. A girl whose school attendance was 10%, had the same school uniform year 7 to year 11 and seriously needed braces on her teeth.

I really don’t know what people in West Yorkshire have to do to have their kids taken off them.

I find this incredibly hard to believe. In terms of child protection and the childrens act things have changed massively due to failings of Victoria climbié and Peter Connelly.

It’s hard for social services to be everywhere which is why there became a big push for services to work together. So unless education or health do their bit. Or the public refer. That’s how children get missed, not because social services aren’t interested.

Everyone has a duty of care. It doesn’t matter if your a professional if you have concerns share them. If you don’t want to speak to childrens services but a child is at risk contact the police.

To be able to remove a child you need an incredible amount of evidence. The police can use their powers but then you still have to go to court and prove why that child shouldn’t live with parents.

It’s really not as simple as people seem to think. (I’m not saying you think that).

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Even their lie about seatbelts doesn't add up. If they were checking for safety then it would have flagged up:

Mila in the front - Unsafe
Jace's incorrectly fitted seat - Unsafe
To be honest the Police aren't child car seat safety experts, they'd know the laws, but wouldn't probably know Jace's was installed incorrectly. So unless Mila was forward facing they'd be fine with the set up of all the children. Although there's a huge difference between legal and what is safe.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.