The Ingham Family #197 Anyway, Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ou God! The voice overs are back! 😒😒😒
Does Chris think he's Jesus, stood with his arms out at the barrier! 😫😫😫
Bet they were absolutely cacking themselves when the police stopped them! 🤣🤣🤣
Hell ,he thinks he`s Julie Andrews!Someone get that creep a habit...oh wait..he already has one. :sick: Good job the police didn`t recognise their uber "famous" "travellers" then ,isn`t it Chris??:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At this point they’re no longer clickbaiting for Ifam but for tattlers. They know that’s their key audience now

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Hell ,he thinks he`s Julie Andrews!Someone get that creep a habit...oh wait..he already has one. :sick: Good job the police didn`t recognise their uber "famous" "travellers" then ,isn`t it Chris??:sneaky:
There is an uncanny likeness to the Von Trapp family, fleeing across the mountains…😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those kids are gonna be so messed up. They’re not only sitting there listening to their parents blatantly lying to the camera, they are actively joining in with the lying.

Creepy, Lazy you are both going to hell.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
That's exactly what I thought....Julie Andrew's 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Sorry, bit late to the party here and someone might have already suggested this. But van name “Greased Shite-ning”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh aye yeah, no cars! I guess all the police officers' mums must have dropped them off at this roundabout in the middle of nowhere at the dead of night 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Or, maybe they are trying to distract us from how utterly irresponsible they are driving around dodgy parts of a foreign country, with no idea of where to go, in the middle of the night with five children. Unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Those kids are gonna be so messed up. They’re not only sitting there listening to their parents blatantly lying to the camera, they are actively joining in with the lying.

Creepy, Lazy you are both going to hell.
I said in a previous thread they have convinced the kids they are actual stars in a TV show, and that is why they have to make up good stories to entertain the IFam, so it’s not lies it’s scripted entertainment, the poor kids are so thick and removed from reality they won’t question it, and it’s also why they are so thirsty for ‘camera time’ if you notice the big kid is constantly on the shoulder of whoever has the camera or hanging around behind

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Considering they spent most of their time at campsites, there is no excuse for the kids and their hair to be so filthy, you could fry chips in their hair.
youre so right but isnt this sad? from the age of 12 I wanted to live in the shower I was swimming a lot and thought I constantly stunk of chlorine also I had mis length hair and got it cut because of the swimming and making my hair very unmanageable, how have those girls in particular not said they dont want to be filmed because theyre scared of being called out on their hygiene, My daughter is constantly washing her hair (its long) and when it is her time of the month she will put it up in a bun and have at least 2 showers a day , My 17 year old son is the same now , he never used to be but from around 15 he decided to wash and bathe every day , My 13 year old is still a work in progress but even he has 2 showers a week .

View attachment 834674View attachment 834675
Angel of the North Vs Pedalo of the North
He looks like the scarecrow out of the Wizard of Oz if I only had a brain

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why do I get the impression from his "arms wide open" (I bet the greasy prick likes Creed as well) pose, that he likely has his cock out? He strikes me as an exhibitionist, or flashers as they are more commonly known :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Wonder how long these will stay up?
View attachment 834682
Not long although not as on the ball last few weeks maybe as hard to delete when logged in another account! Like someone said earlier strange how the few people that comment always live or are at where there are 🤣 also hoe many think the film work is epic! See us Tattlers are wrong the girls are "homelearnibg" each night they all sit with a different device and a few different "ifans" and come up with amazing comments 🤣

Reactions: 11
Not sure they could win with the police officer photo. I assumed that it'd be a stock image. People would be criticising them if they'd used a photo of a real police officer they'd bumped into as a thumbnail.

Obvious solution is to not use a police officer photo at all but stock images are used in the media all the time. Only problem is whether they've paid/got the appropriate permission to use it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.