Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

India92

If you look at older vlogs of Chris. MY GOD. I am more worried for Isabelle now than ever. He is an absolute freak especially with young girls. Also Isabelle always has a far away unhappy look about her when she is around him. It would absolutely not surprise me if it comes out he is an actual sexual abuser because all the warning signs are there. NEVER have a witnessed anything like his behaviour in the vlogs apart from maybe Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris and I am not even joking. He is a complete creep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

PeachyJam

She was scratching her leg but it's still odd to be sat with your legs wide open, underwear showing in front of your whole family at 16. I know they have boundary issues in that house van, but come on, you have to know how inappropriate that is at Isabelle's age.For Chris to leave that footage in too, is there any more proof that he panders to ponces?

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
What was her treat? A work out pedaling a boat with a toddler... oh the joys. Id rather send chris and have alone time with the baby.
A special treat for Lazy should be a nutritious diet, a personal trainer to melt some of that lard, a divorce and a parenting course. Oh and maybe a personality transplant?

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Why do I get the impression from his "arms wide open" (I bet the greasy prick likes Creed as well) pose, that he likely has his cock out? He strikes me as an exhibitionist, or flashers as they are more commonly known :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick

LadyGarden

VIP Member
she thinks shes Sue Ellen Ewing sasshaying down the stairs
Loved Dallas (showing my age). Lucy the poison dwarf etc.

JR - "Sue Ellen, you're a drunk, a tramp and an unfit mother."

Tattle - "Sarah, you're a chunk, a tramp and an unfit mother."

• Haha
  • Heart

Anni1312

Chatty Member
She said the Pyrenees required hiking and they will soon be back to hike all them trails.
(Sadly Mila being too young stopped em)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Of course they are!

• Haha

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
apologies if this has been discussed, am on holiday and behind on the thread, but Italy’s laws are very strict at the moment so they won’t get to go anywhere without a “Green Pass”.
Also Sharon38 can do one, complaining about Italy. I’m sorry we don’t have B&M and very little Primark! Feel free to turn your smelly van around and never darken our borders again 🤣

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
Last years vlogmas was awful. It wasn't because of covid, it was entirely their fault. The amount of advent calendars was ridiculous, even they were bored. None of the stuff was seen again. They were obviously being dragged out of bed later in the morning, it's obvious that time of year if it's bright light outside it isn't early! The amount of begged sweets and other items from "small businesses" just got silly. The office Christmas party was a new low.

This year they will do a million advent calendars again. Everything will be "Mila's first..." Christmas tree in every room but no real thought into it. I admit my Christmas tree has no theme but I know where/when I got each individual decoration going back to when we first got married. With the room sizes and amount of wasted space in that house they could really plan out different themes/colour schemes. But it will just be multiple trips to empty the Christmas aisles at b&m rather than looking around for nice decorations.

Any trip out they will arrive too late, it will be too cold, it will rain, they won't spend money to do anything and it will look boring. Or they will use the day time to go to the more toddler events a lot of places do in term time and the girls will just look awkward and bored.

They will rely on a Christmas trip such as forest holidays or Lapland to get the views and it won't.
Oh god the office party 😂 thanks for the reminder

• Haha

JaeXYZ

Inghams doing their best to solve the great mysteries of the world. Why does Italy have so many tunnels? Why didn't they just build their main roads over the top of mountains? I guess we'll never know.

• Haha

specialone50

VIP Member
Isabelle should be spending half term with friends , so should Esme I have 3 my daughter had her friends round on Weds girls and boys for a birthday gathering while we went out with our 2 boys, she turned 20 and isnt streetwise but is popular, her friends are all respectful and tidied up after themselves although ive got to say they didnt have much to tidy, My 17 year old son again went to the cinema with girls and boys and for a meal he thoroughly enjoyed it and hes very quiet and my 13 year old went with his current school friends to play football and go to McDonalds as kids do all 3 mentioned how glad they where to be able to have the best of both worlds and be with family but have the release of friends , my youngest also has a 12 year old cousin who he hangs out with and he came to see us this week so theyve had a fun week, which is what Isabelle should be doing , be with family by all means but give her the freedom at least once a week to see friends , it will be the making of her .

LadyGarden

VIP Member
It's not surprising the Ingham parents love an injury as long it's one of the chuldrun. Look at the views for Isabelle's broken toe compared to the other vlogs around the same time. Those 60k+ additional views = 1,000 B&M fake plants, 500 woven baskets, a crate of chocolate croissants and 100kg of Pot Noodles.

1635359241244.png

• Haha

Kstep

VIP Member
Her attitude is awful! I'm not sure anyone would take a baby who's not had there injections on a trip like this even pre covid Poor Mila doesn't get a choice she's already missed her 12week one and about to miss her 16week ones she needs to be stopped she isn't a mother

I see good old number 1 fan has piped up with "she's had her first lot!" OK but what about 2nd and 3rd? 🤣🤦‍♀️

Can't keep up when posting behind 🤣🤦‍♀️ never will keep up back in real time 🤣

God help us that and the 500 advent calendars a day 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

jellybelly136

094AAF93-F9BD-4492-9F13-71C915E811B5.jpeg

☝🏼 Yeah Sarah, jace is too ‘iddy’ for anything and clothes literally ‘hang off him’ 🙄 look how short these trousers are. They’re pretty much long shorts.

also 👇🏼 - esmè how could your mother let you go out like that. Sarah you’re vile
B81A6717-86C9-4DEF-A7E5-7BA4DBEA2698.jpeg
B81A6717-86C9-4DEF-A7E5-7BA4DBEA2698.jpeg

• Sad

Candy56

VIP Member
I've not seen the footage but want to report if it's as described by posters here. What vlog's day/time is it in?
I would never have walked about just in my knickers in front of my dad and his first words to me if I had done would be "go and get clothes on". yet he just accepts it as ok

• Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I snorted with laughter when she started the voice over. Who the hell does she think she is?
Imagine spending half the night driving from one dingy pull in to the next because you‘re too skint to be able to afford a campsite for the night? I’d be so cross with my husband. I just couldn’t bare it.

• Haha

babybelle

VIP Member
‘Major cleaning OCD’

LOL no.
My Daughter has a formal diagnosis of ocd. It's horrible. Hers is cleaning. She's 17 but she's always cleaning. The second you finish a drink, she's putting the cup in the dishwasher. If one thing in her room is out of place, she will literally empty the entire room and "start again". As her Mum, it's actually heartbreaking to watch as she gets so worked up when a single thing is out of place. No way does Chris have ocd. He physically wouldn't be able to cope with mess on the bedroom floor and washing all over the utility room floor. They are so full of bull, they don't even know when they are telling the truth. Sarah said Isabelle has been to Italy on a school trip, yet Isabelle said no she didn't and she's never been.

• Heart
  • Sad

Alison

Pinched a wonderful tattles comment….hope you don’t mind 🥰

#198 Go Greased-shitening…Lazys lies are frightening!

• Haha

Neck lace

VIP Member
Zero sympathy for her whatsoever. If we’ve seen the proof, she’s seen the proof
She can't 'see' the proof . Seeing the proof means it's all over and she's back in Seacroft with Katrina and Nanna. She's never going to 'see the proof' .

Last edited:
  • Heart